Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Busted

1_2_3_4_5_against_1

Bluelighter
Recently i had a trip to melbourne to stay with a couple of mates (I'm from tas), and after a weekend full of crazy partying i had about 4 grams of bud left. I had just purchased the bud, not realising that my return flight was due to leave, and was left feeling paranoid due to the fact that i wanted to take the bud with me, but was worried that i may get caught with it. After some paranoid deliberation, me and my mate decided that it would be best to duct tape the bag up, in an attempt to mask any smell. once taped, the scammy was about the size of a permanent marker, but fatter. I decided to sit the package under my toothbrush inside my toothbrush holder, which inturn was placed in a duffell bag inside my main bag. Once i was at the airport i started hearing my name being called over the PA system, as i was late for my flight. Vague, a little nauceous and feeling pretty fucken shitty, i ran round the airport like a friggin mad man trying to find the right terminal. Once there, i was too late to put my bag through the normal procedure, as everyone was already waiting on the plane, so my bag was put through the x - ray scanner thing that you put your wallet, keys etc in. The bag went through, and i nervously watched the monitor screen, to see if anything came up. A young dude, prolly 24 or 25, came up to me and said that i had to open my bag up. Unberknown to me, there was an open deoderant can in there (it somehow got packed away with my stuff, but was actually a mates, so i didn't realise it was there. The dude started searching through my bag, saying there was a can in there. To my knowledge there wasn't, so i started to feel a little paniky. I told him that the only thing i had close to a can, was a roll on stick and i showed him that. He then precedded to search my duffel bag, and inturn came across my wicked hiding spot for my bud 8) he opened the toothbrush holder and pulled the sticky taped bag out from under the toothbrush! He looked at the taped up buds, looked queringly at me and then looked back at the buds.he seemed to think about it for a couple of seconds and then said, "nah that's not it mate, you have a can in here somewhere just keep looking." he then enatly placed them back where i had hid them .A cresendo of panic followed by stupid relief hit me and we finally found the fucking can. I couldn't beleive that he didn't even question me on the contents, or even try to open them up. The bud could have been anything, and i just thought that someone was smiling on me that day, cause for a moment i thought i was well and truley fucked. Suffice to say the bud smoked up beautifully and i definately will rethink "smuggling" anything on a plane in the near future. Sorry This is so long winded, but i just thought it was an interesting story, and one that definately spun me out.

a 'friend of a blah blah blah neighbours dog etc" took 4 pills on a flight from syd to melbourne about a year ago. he was crazy tense about it. the flight got delayed an hour so he got as drunk as he could in that space of time and forgot all about it, was totally relaxed and then kept drinking on the short flight to melbourne. walked outta there easy as. probably woudnt do it again though.

yo you guys never heard that the mail system is better?? here we not responsible for the mail we recieve because we can heve no controll over what others send to us. so we mail shit all over the place.lol

req.

You were bloody lucky there, but is 4 grams of weed really worth that risk?

I would have given it to my friends as a parting gift rather than risk smuggling such an insignificant amount of weed and risk getting caught with it.

You can take put breaks in your story might make it easier to read, rather than trying to tell someone a whole story without stopping for air ;)

yo you guys never heard that the mail system is better?? here we not responsible for the mail we recieve because we can heve no controll over what others send to us. so we mail shit all over the place.lol

I'm not sure that is true, if a package of drugs is mailed to your address I imagine you would be held responsible for it if caught with it.

I personnally would doubt the 'nah officer those drugs aint mine' defence would hold much ground in court.

^^^^^^^^^^ well said !

and dude you should buy a lotto ticket ! seen as tho you was lucky enough to smuggle that....

^^^(Fry-d-) But you'd think if that were the case, then people would just send someone illegal shit in the mail until the authorities caught on and the recipient copped the flak! It's a good way to discredit someone....if you're creative.

hehe pretty uneconomical way to give someone grief though... I wish I had enemies who would come up with an awful scam like that to get me ;)

But on a serious note, I think that if the package were mailed to a certain address, especially without the name of the resident of the address written on it, it would be quite difficult for authorities to incriminate a resident who claimed ignorance.

Although if that is the case, it does seem a little too easy to get away with an intercepted drug mailing attempt....I wonder if/how authorities close the loophole.

It'd be pretty easy for cops to frame someone they didn't have much on that way too...

Just post the eveidence to him and rock up with the mailman.

Normally I'd pay out on you for this but it certainly sounds like you learned your lesson. You are a lucky guy! I guess 4 grams of buds wasn't worth all the paperwork and BS they'd have to go through to book you.

That's one to tell the grandkids you are one lucky fucker. If that security guy had been a cunt you would've had a very intimate customs officer story to tell.

Count your stars mate. What an intense rush it would have been too.

:D

Yeah you guys are definately right.....4 grams isn't really worth the risk, but hey it was mutha hydro and it's not the sorta shit i normally see down here in taswegia so I just couldn't help myself

And you're right MaXaM it was fucking intense, he only had to look at me with my dilated pupils and sweat pouring out like a tap to nab me but i guess i probably got the one guy who didn't give a fuck

Customs guys get me nervous even when I'm not doing anything wrong... "Yes... umm I mean no... I mean yes..."

As for the mail, I was in Canada on a Ski hill, and the people there that dealt shrooms, got it sent to them each week.

I guess if they are going to catch you with the mail, (big doses), they would let the first one go maybe, then wait for a second which would be quite incriminating, or enough to have someone watching you closely.

holy shit, I would have shit my pants. I think the security guy must have liked you or something.

I once carried 2 grams of wickedly smelly hydros on a plane flight from Syd to Perth (3 years ago). I had the plastic bag in my shorts pocket the whole time. I was paranoid as fuck because I could clearly smell it the whole time I was on board. In case of an emergancy I was just going to eat the weed (in the toilets) or just ditch it on the ground and play dumb.

Some australian mail gets scanned. I have no idea if the mail needs to meet some set standard to be scanned (i.e. size, weight, distance sent etc) but a mate of mine sent some sugar powder via the post to a friend to 'see what would happen'. The letter arrived with a label on it similar to a customs label saying that a sample of the powder had been taken and tested.

Nice Tits

In an envelope of some kind. Whether it was contained in a sealy bag or just pored in I'm also unsure of.

Its probably a little misleading of me to write my post in a way that sounds as though I'm talking 100% facts. I never saw it happen and wasn't involved however my friend did tell me about it and it was my friend that did it. So it's a second hand anecdotal report. As a result I do not know details.

Nice Tits

^^^^^^ could have been tested due to the whole terrorist thing of sending anthrax etc

He sent this stuff long before that - I'd say he did it in '99 maybe 2000 if my memory serves me.

very lucky, if i was going to bring buds with me domestically, i would seriously put it in my pocket... everytime i've flown domestically i've had nothing that could turn me off doing this...

My mate and I weren't sure if we should risk taking some pills and speed up to QLD.
Decided against it, which is just as well as I was randomly chosen for a search with those vacuum type machines that can detect drugs and other substances.