• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Busted

I smuggled about a gram of homegrown from Newcastle to Melbourne, was really nervous but got away with it. I don't think I'll try anything like that again, I was very edgy and paranoid the whole flight.

I have a friend who works in airport security at the domestic terminal. I am pretty sure she told me that if stuff is found on you on in your bag or whatever that they can't really do anything about it. If it was a customs officer then it would be a different story, but I dont think customs mans the security gates at domestic airports, atleast not here in Brisbane. However if you manage to get past airport security with your stuff your greatest threat would then be sniffer dogs or something. And the sniffer dog presence in domestic airports these days is increasing.

perthuser said:
anyone know if salvia would be possible to send into australia by post safely
No way mate customs open every single package from overseas but really every single one.

perthuser said:
anyone know if salvia would be possible to send into australia by post safely

I have already tried. $80 worth of salvia extracts got held up at customs. Never saw any of it :(

Back on topic, IMO the best place to carry drugs is on you (unless of course the airport is swarming with sniffer dogs.) About a year ago i smuggled 15 pills from Melbourne to Adelaide and i put them in a baggy, and duct taped them to my leg just below the groin. Worked a treat.....

Immortal Teknique said:
Back on topic, IMO the best place to carry drugs is on you (unless of course the airport is swarming with sniffer dogs.)

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. While it may be the best place in terms of initial detection, once you've been found out it's going to be MUCH harder to argue in court that the drugs aren't yours if they're taped to your leg rather than in your luggage.

Yeah true that ^^ but im saying it on the assumption that you do not get caught, because IMO there is alot less chance of them finding it on your body rather than in your luggage....

Just got back from my holiday in bali,

Whilst over there we tryed some EPODRIENE. and yea it was crap !

Anyways my friends friend whom tagged along had accidently misplaceded a tube of Epodriene in her case a few days before we left, i told her to totally unpack her bags and find it, because the consequences would be BAD, if it wasn't found.

She never found it and just thought she must of misplaced it somewhere else, i told her she will get fucked over if its in her case, but yea..

We arrived at the airport, as soon as we got of the plane my friend went to the toilet, i was waiting outside for her when i notice the Customs sharks were checking me out.

when i handed over my passport and arrival card in, fuck did i get asked the stupidest questions...

What do you do in australia ?
Why did you go to bali ?
So you went to bail for a holiday ?
How did you get to perth airport ?
How much was you holiday ?

and the list goes on....

Then i had stuff to declare so i went to the RED que, then a customs guy said are yous all together, so he took us to the opposite end of the customs/quarinteen search area... we had to put our bags through a X-ray machine.

i put my bag through.... it was OK... then my friend... hers was OK... then my friends friend... NO they said stop that bag......

Then it was ON... they took all of us to separate search counters and totally searched every nook and cranny of our bags, clothes, undies ( dirty undies too MWHAHAHA ) wallets, inspected our passports, interrogated us, asked us the same quwestions over and over in different words....

Read both my friends there rights, they never did that to me coz i had nothing to hide. I had one dude questioning me and one dude eyeballing me, so fucking intimidating.

Anywayz all that was found was a tube with 14 epohodriene tablets in it.
My friends friend whos bag it was found in was given a seisure notice.. and now has probs been black listed for the next time she travels abroard...

MORAL OF STORY
when traveling to a country where a substance like EPODRIENE is legal, make sure you haven't misplaced some in your luggage before leaving.

OR don't take a stupid person who has no idea :\

^^ damn dude..

Curious question folks - what would be the repercussions if someone was caught bringing back a bag full of 10mg Valium's?

Probably about 150 of them total or so.

One of my mates had a big smoke up before boarding a flight from London to Sydney. When he arrived in Sydney he got tested by the vacuum cleaner type device which showed up traces of marijuana. He was then given a full body cavity search, had ALL his possessions completely searched and then let go.

Needless to say, it wasn't a pleasant experince for him. But it got me to thinking, how fucked would it be to be the cop that has to sit at the airport and stick their hands up peoples arses all day? That would seriously be the worst job on earth :)

A while ago I was going to a big event in sydney with two other friends. All of us had half a dozen or so pills on us, which we'd hidden on our body, as well as taken efforts to hide the smell.

As we got out of the train station near the where the event was being held, there were cops and dogs everywhere. A few dogs and half a dozen cops saw us (We looked fairly dodgy) and started walking towards us. We'd never been sniffed with stuff on us before, so the nerves were kicking in. Just before they got to us, a guy to our left, who a cop was searching, made a break for it. After a shout every single cop and dog there was after him, ignoring us. We snuck away as they chashed this poor guy down and nailed him.

Thanks random guy.

^^^^
I also take my hat of to that random guy. He must have a damn good karma rating.

Shnouzerpuff said:
^^ damn dude..

Curious question folks - what would be the repercussions if someone was caught bringing back a bag full of 10mg Valium's?

Probably about 150 of them total or so.

Unless you have a prescription for the pills in your name then you still get done for trafficking "i think", because they are schedule 4 over here.

I dont think the guy could prolly be fucked with the paper work involved... And the being late for a flight prolly helped too. Wouldnt gamble again tho.. The next guy could have too much time on his hands.

amphibilorous said:
Unless you have a prescription for the pills in your name then you still get done for trafficking "i think", because they are schedule 4 over here.

Then "hypothetically of course" I was very fucking lucky.

but of course it never happened.

sorry this might sound like a real stupid question but the xray at the airport for hand luggage, what does it actually show and what r they looking for?

I'd say its sensitive enough to show differences in material densities (plastics, metals (obviously) and perhaps thick paper), but theyd be primarily searching for metallic weapons and/or discrepancies in the luggage itself, which would be a giveaway to a hidden compartment.

I always try to take a peek at the screen and get an idea of what they get to see. Wouldn't really make a difference seeing as they're trained to pick shit up and I'm not...

They don't even have to be particularly well trained, the machines have a pseudo-colour display for the X-ray images, which is coded so that objects having densities in particular ranges stand out in contrasting colours.

BigTrancer :)