• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Mitsibishis (East Coast)

nica

Bluelighter
Green Mitsibishi (East Coast) Comedown

The Green Mitsibishi Comedown

46539.jpg

Hi guys,

Just wondering about people's comedown off the Green Mitsibishis going around at the moment on the east coast (melb).

I'm talking about the 'good' pills that actually work not the crap that's in Adelaide.

My experience was that it started pretty gently and then bore a painful gaping hole in my head for at least two days. Terrible comedown disproportionate to the strength of the pill. I would say the hole has been filled up since saturday night now but still a little headachey.

Friends had similar or worse experiences to me.

Agree? Disagree?

No comedown whatsoever.
I had 3 last Sunday night.

Sleep dep got to me though.

I haven't had them but observing my friends before during and after the experience they all seemed and said they were fine.... I think if you don't sleep^ your comedown is always worse, and these don't seem to be really methy pills so sleep is always possible

hey man i had 6 1/2 mitzis over the weekend and barely came down just real tired thats about it. good pills.

joel

Last edited:
joelz said:
hey man i had 6 1/2 mitzis over the weekend ** and barely came down just real tired thats about it. good pills.

joel

ps.why the fuck did you have that many, I saw people buzzing nicely off half . . . oh well, each to their own :)

Event name removed from quote; p_d

Last edited by a moderator:
I had 2 other friends and I, who took 2 and all of us had bad come downs... The day immediately after wasn't too bad... then it was horrible the next day.

Norules maybe you should edit your post too, the event is in your quote.

On the topic tho, my comedown was fine, actually quite enjoyable - and I had a russian thrown in too.

However I did have abit of the terrible Tuesdays...

highflyer said:
I had 2 other friends and I, who took 2 and all of us had bad come downs... The day immediately after wasn't too bad... then it was horrible the next day.

that's exactly what i experienced... next day was fine - i was telling everyone 'these are f!cking awesome - no comedown" but the next day was horrible. horrible i tell you...

theres a few batches of these, the shit ones look almost identical to the good ones, come downs a bitch

no comedown" but the next day was horrible. horrible i tell you...

Sounds like a typical "Terrible Tuesday" to me.

Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and lots of liquids, perhaps some 5HTP, and rest and exercise. Otherwise, any decent dose of MDMA or MDA can be expected to leave you feeling flat 2 days later.

Originally posted by darko_e
theres a few batches of these, the shit ones look almost identical to the good ones, come downs a bitch
"Almost identical"? What then, is the difference, or the evidence that there is more than one batch of green mitsubishi's ... besides that some people suffer from heinous hangovers and others don't? Are you sure that it's just not variations in people's state of health and mind and hydration that causes the bad comedown?

I think we should be careful about making too many conclusions from limited information unless there is a clear difference in the pill press or colouring that indicates difference 'batches'. The likelihood of there being a second pressing of identical appearance with additional adulterants that causes a worse hangover is very small, particularly if they both contain large doses of MDMA. The only reason to suspect a different batch is a difference in appearance, or test results - the rest in my opinion is natural variation between people's response to the drugs, ie. "set and setting"... this can definitely have implications on the comedown as well as the drug effects during the peaks etc.

BigTrancer :)

i do not believe there are two identical batches - one that causes bad comedowns and one that doesn't.

i am trying to work out if they all cause bad comedowns or if it was just me that reacted that way.

i didn't drink, slept and took supradyn before and after. i would say i looked after myself very well. i drank lots of water before during and after and ate well the next day.

tuesday was horrible.

I thinks comedowns are like taking acid(set and setting ect ect)

if you are ready for a day of nothing to follow

it should be okay

if you are parinoid as hell the day after it just makes it worse and worse

these had one of the smoothest ever comedowns for me.

couldn't stop farting for the next 4 days, tho!

Nica, I tottally agree with you. My comedown was a cunt. Wont be touching these things again! I also couldnt stop farting for 4 days, stinky fuckers as well!!!

Cya

Sab

Had one of these after already taking two red russians during the night. Would say these are a clean and reasonably long lasting pill. The comedown on the first day was pretty bad, and I didn't sleep much, but after that the comedown was very good- only a bit scat and unmotivated to study for two days, no depression or sickness after the first day. Felt completly normal on Thursday and I dropped sunday night started coming down on moday 10am.
I think comedowns have more to do with how sleep deprived and exhausted you are and set and setting rather than what pills you took.

Nica, thats my pic you bastard... only messing ;), The batch i had in my possesion gave me a very clean experience, and passable reagent results to go with it.

I have heard reports from friends in Adelaide claiming that the Green Mitsubishi's currently in circulation, are bunk - threshold status.

My pr

Though I haven't personally tried the ones in adelaide, everyone whom i've spoken to here that has had them said they were pretty much bunk. They look very similar to the ones in melbourne, only they differ slightly in thickness, with the adelaide ones being 8.2 x 4.5 whereas the melb ones are 8.1 x 5.15, and they have a slightly different looking score (the adel ones have a large V score whereas the melb ones have a skinnier (what appears to be) U shaped score.

52966twodiffmitsis.jpg

The top one is the bunk ones, the bottom one is the active ones.

Pretty similar huh ...

(Pictures taken from ld50's report (linked above) and pinyata's report http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=46662 )

Last edited:
52966twodiffmitsis.jpg

i had the top ones in perth on 16/03.

experienced all the "good effects" from the "good batch". funny that8)

edit: edit:

Last edited: