Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney *MEET UP*- Sun 3rd Of April - THE BANK - REVIEWS

FaTz

Bluelighter
SYD - Sunday 3rd Of April... At THE BANK....

Hey all, I'm landing in Sydney on the 1st of April. However wats say we organise a meetup for the 3rd (Sunday Night) Somewhere in the CBD. I dunno guys, gimme some ideas here...

AJ

Last edited:
Please include Sydney in the title.

Also put "Venue TBA"

Thank you, come again.

can we just see how this meet up on friday night goes..if i like people and vise versa i'll come see you

as i said i'll see how it goes...and plus i don't even talk to FaTz...hehe might try to get to know him first then decied

edited title to include city and venue tba. please organise a venue asap.

I love ya Star hehe...

HHC, How can you not love Fatz... If ya lucky you might become part of either TEAM FATZ... Or MAYBEEEEEEE even TEAM CHICKEN!!!

I like the bank hotel, small and friendly. (Not to mention I actually know where it is)

i suggest... anywhere...

i think fatz should just come up this week... we have shit already organised :p

I'll be there, wherever it is mate.

I'll make a suggestion of Toxteth Tavern in Glebe,

The Bank The Bank The Bank The Bank The Bank The Bank

Half price cocktails before 8pm, funky music, great atmosphere, even greater couches, 2 mins walk from my house.

What more could any of you ask for...

as long as I don't have to go over the bridge 5 times, be on 3 busses, catch a train and ride a taxi in the space of 3 hours...then it will be fine...

This thread is against guidelines FaTz. Make sure you read the Guidelines before starting a post. This really should be over in Aus Social until a set venue and such has been arranged. Stars and i are currently in the process of organising a thread where random people can post when they are arriving in a different city and arange general meetups there. For now this is staying open, BUT, please keep social chit chat to PM or emails or MSN or whatever you use. Once details have been organised please update your FIRST post with the info asap.
We need as much info as possible, ie: dates, times, venue, price etc etc. If your stuck for a venue ask some BLers who are in SYD via PM and see what they have to say that way, not in here.

Thanx guys~ :)

DJC*

Ok guys, It's organised... It'll be held at "The Bank"... If that's no good we'll goto Town House which I'm told is down the road...

So Sunday the 3rd of April... At 6-7 PM.... And be ready for a big one... Why? Cause I'm coming :p hehe

I won't be able to make it :( Cause I'll be up in Queensland still :)

Have fun people =D

I'll se what I can do! I'm doing a breakfast shift that day, so I can make it early, but I do not know what time I have to work the next day (that's if I have to work that day) so you can count me in!

Just can't say how long I'll be there for :\

the all important question of course, is will there be chicken?