Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DMT: any good?

EAZY-PING

Bluelighter
Couple weeks back a mate of mine tried DMT. He said it was pritty cruisy and he didnt panic much. Just wondering what peoples views on this where. I heard before he had it, that it was a really strong hullucinigen and can scare you alot just after smoking it.

It is the strongest of them all and I would not go into it without reading up on it first. I'm working my way towards it, slowly up the ladder I have tried salvia on 3 occasions now and thats a very strong one but the most powerful one is DMT.

i had it once and it was pretty extraordinary. have had trips before, no other psychedelics.
didnt have too much for my first go.
was very peaceful - when i opened my eyes it felt like i was dead, but it was not bad at all. couldnt feel my body, and when i shut my eyes it was like i was in a dark forest with a weird gregorian chant (which was actually some constrction work going on nearby i foundout after) and some crickets.
some people have had scary alien experiences on high does (e.g. being anally raped by a reptilian alien - as read in dmt: the spirit molecule).
they say you shouldn't try it if you're not ready to die, because you will most likely think you are dead.

EAZY-PING said:
Couple weeks back a mate of mine tried DMT. He said it was pritty cruisy and he didnt panic much. Just wondering what peoples views on this where. I heard before he had it, that it was a really strong hullucinigen and can scare you alot just after smoking it.
It sounds like your friend didn't break through. It is a completely different experience if you are able to take a full dose, as I am sure you will learn when you read up about it.

I was thinking he didnt have enough or the DMT wasent good quality. I was on acid with him once and we got pritty fucked up, and he thinks that the acid trip was way more intense.

doofhard said:
It is the strongest of them all and I would not go into it without reading up on it first. I'm working my way towards it, slowly up the ladder I have tried salvia on 3 occasions now and thats a very strong one but the most powerful one is DMT.

salvia is completely different, (in it's structure too) and should not be compared to DMT. most people say salvia is more frightening though.

Heres a rough search i did in Trip Reports...here

My search term was *DMT <- make sure you use the asterix as the search engine wont search for three letter words without it :)

Yes...very strong hallucinogen. Pixelized visuals. Outer universal 1/2 hour trip. Straight back to normal.

It is different self absorbed trip but is not really all that fun.:|