Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what is it bout dialated pupils?

qwaszx

Bluelighter
dialated pupils - the next day

Nearly every single time i pill, the next day/night my pupils are still dialated as if i was peaking. This doesnt seem to happen to my friends who consume the same pills as me. I also smoke choof daily, dont know if the choof maybe 'brings back' some of the MD in my system? But i dont understand how or why my pupils say massive the next day? Any ideas why this happens?

ive heard people mention that when someone has dialated pupils they seem more attractive. I agree but dont really know/understand how or why such a minor alteration can chane the apperance the way it does? does anyone have any ideas on why ppl look more attractive with dialated pupils?

I think that when you are sexually turned on, your pupils naturally dialate, so when you are on drugs and they are big, its like a natural body language thing that you seem more attractive. I think thats why.

I love dialated pupils, i think they are sexy as!

BS. ha ha ha, I have never seen anyones pupills as big as anyone can get on E.

Well they say (documentry) that when you're in love and u look deeply into your lovers eyes that they dialate. That might be the attraction. We instinctively know that when someone likes us there pupils get huge. (not as huge as when on XTC thou) . I personally like it cos my guy looks wasted & he rarely does it. So its got that "oohh you're so bad" vibe.i always look at myself proudly in the mirror too when they dialate & even find myself more attractive! ha ha. true. :\

I am wide eyed (even after sleep) & still have those huge pupils prolly two days after. I think its cos i'm small & it might take longer for the shit to get out of my system. But thats just a theory. =D

yeh i sleep, either i wake up and theyre huge or i wake up and theyre normalish then dialate a while after waking up.

after sleep they usually get smaller but if u rock all night then the next day u still got ecci eyes

The whole thing with dilated pupils is that they dilate when you're being receptive to someone, and constrict when you're bein non receptive ie you don't like somone - expand to embrace and constrict to reject.

It all depends on the person physical make up and the quality of the pill.......i remember dropping a golden panda at 10.30 falling aslep at about 3am and then waking up at about 11 or 12 am ( not a bad sleep ) i then preceeded to have dilated pupils till about 3 or 4 pm ( i did have a few bongs tho)

PUPILZ

i read this thing on the net about dialated pupils...

Apparently in the italian renasaunce period the ladys use to put this juice from this certain berry in there eyes, this would cause there pupils to dialate.. hence dialated pupils are attractive !

even when you see somthing you like your pupils are said to expand an extra 45% from the original size !

and it is tru dialated pupils send out a kind of bodylanguage to others so dont be suprised if pplz start to gaze into your eyes when ya peaking !

For some unknown reason my pupils get abnormanly big at night time, even when im not peaking, yea sure i know you pupils dialate at night to let more light in, but mine are wierd and my friends alwayse think im chopped !

so next time ya got big googly eyes just take note of how many pplz gaze into you eyes...

DIALATED PUPILS ARE SO SEXY ;)

I don't know how anyone can see someone being fucked on pills assexy, it looks more like they are shit scared of something. Psychological research has shown that men prefer woman with large, high set eyes, particularly the case in asian cultures- maybe this has something to do with it?

^^ I don't think they're saying pill fucked is sexy, but more that dilated pupils are sexy.

i love the look of dilated pupils... cept when im at work... and have them :p hehe .....

=)

YES dialated pupils are SEXY

NOT some chick with her jaw hanging on the ground, sweating

JUST DIALATED PUPILS

I read a study on this very subject, this is how the experiment went.

Males were asked to look at two different photographs of the same woman, where the only difference was the pupil size. They reported they didn't feel anymore attracted to one picture over another, yet when presented with the photograph (or poster - i forget) with the woman's pupils dilated, in every case their own pupils dilated in response. So it would seem dilated pupils are more attractive to us by nature, whether we are conscious of it or not.