• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH *Public Domain* RISE - FRI 18TH MARCH

KostoN

Bluelighter
PERTH *Public Domain* RISE FRI 18TH MARCH

THIS FRIDAY 18th MARCH

Rise members $15 before 11pm, $20 thereafter
Non-members $20 before 11pm, $25 thereafter

Public Domain are famed on rave dance floors worldwide for their immediately recognisable, turbo-charged hard dance anthem Operation Blade (Bass In The Place). Similar success followed for their storming album Hard Hop Superstars featuring floor-filling monsters such as, Rock Da Funky Beats (featuring Public Enemy’s Chuck D), Too Many MCs and Let Me Clear My Throat.

Over the last two years the band have toured extensively worldwide, now they are back in Australia promoting their new single and album Digital Rock n Roll.

Public Domain are Mark Sherry, James Allen and Neil Skinner aka MC Cylcone and will perform a full 1 hour LIVE show followed by a slammin 2 hour hard dance and tech trance DJ set from Mark Sherry.

(source: teknoscape.com.au)

Im going...anyone else??

Last edited:
My god they have up'd the prices!

First time i saw public domain was a good night .. but i saw enough in one night. They come so often it subtracks from the value of the experience.

Do you love your hardcore :)

Dances hehe so tempted to go haha.

i'll be there!! just like every other week.. hehe.. How good was 4 strings last fryday!!! played a rocking set.. its good the rise is starting to play abit of breaks and dnb as well.. gives it a bit of variety!!! Rock on....

Hi Octane said:
its good the rise is starting to play abit of breaks and dnb as well.. gives it a bit of variety!!!

o_O
what?

Damn i would so love to go to rise to see pd, would be an awesome set unfortunately i have a uni midsemster saturday morning.........!!!!!! at 8:30 =/.

Yea 4 strings sounded good unfortunately i had to leave early because i didn't wanna be fucked up for something the next day so it was unfortunate he came on so late.

And rise please get rid of that shit r and b and just go the hardass trance you play ever fri night that i love.

Same as me Hi Octane...week in week out haha

Actually I didn't think i would say it but i love R&B on saturday nights....

Means on friday there isn't ever any boring music on...they even play dNb and bREAkz!!

werd.

HaHaHa I've been given the hard word to attend this one!!

We shall see on the money situation when it comes around. I doubt theres any serotonin left anyways.

I was there for 4 strings last week, didnt plan on going out that night either did I BestA??
Didnt know he was playing until I got there. Not exactly up my alley but a good performance!!

Damn!! thinking about is tempting me to go again....

It'd be interesting to see some of you guys there that I havent met before...

this would be sweet, but quite simply it is undooable.

Bass in the place London!

i forgot, i shouldn't have posted pics..can ya edit ya post astro^boi

Last edited:
Red Koi said:
I was there for 4 strings last week, didnt plan on going out that night either did I BestA??

Damn!! thinking about is tempting me to go again....

haha no but your glad you did arnt ya RK....=D

im pretty sure im going to this just have to get work off saturday and check out funds......

Are they coming to Melbourne too and what the hell do you mean they come so often. Is that true do you Perth guys get to see them often. I have seen them play way to few a times and absolutely love going off to there hardcore.

I kno that azn grl...she was in a beauty comp at Church...mmm might have seen u around KostoN...ur face looks familiar

Hi Octane...are u sure Rise played dnb?? never in a million yrs would i have thought dnb would be played thru their speakers...then again i never thought Rise we be home to RnB

Last edited:
Yea im pretty sure no Dnb is played at thie rise on fri nights , well i've never noticed it any way and DnB has quite an obvious sound to it. All i hear on the fri nights are the nice hard arse trance, good old cocaine, yo dj, paint it black, over drive etc

Do you love your hardcore....

Tonight, can't wait...will there be big lines cause I might be goin to a party first but don't wanna wait in line...

doofhard said:
Are they coming to Melbourne too and what the hell do you mean they come so often. Is that true do you Perth guys get to see them often. I have seen them play way to few a times and absolutely love going off to there hardcore.

??????????????????????

hey guys howd it go? would of been such a nice atmostphere in the rise i bet , good music with everyone happy.

I was thinking of ya's whilst overstudying my arse off for this piss easy test i had today =/, should of gone.

doofhard said:

25TH MARCH HARD KANDY NIGHTCLUB MELBOURNE there ya go. 25th March