PDA

View Full Version : 15 yr old, trying his first pill..

Pages : [1] 2

Zandesh
13-03-2005, 05:46
Somehow I find this a bit..."controversial" if I can put it that way.

This guy has only done pot before, but is very keen on trying his first pill. The thing is, he wants me to help him out.

I'm semi willing to do this, but in a sense I am worried.

I've given him as many tips as I could, and also told him to have in the presence of someone experienced with it.

I've also invited him to come along with me for his first rave. This will be my chance to take care of him if he freaks out (I freaked out on my first pill, but that was a red mitsi and I dumped it whole).

I also plan on dumping a half myself, before he dumps. So I can tell him what it's like, if it's good or not.

My dilemma is though, he's only 15. I had my first pill at 18, and I think that was the perfect time for me.

He really wants to try pills, but yeah I do feel weird being the one to help him out.

Any tips for me?

Should I even be doing this?

[S]alvatore
13-03-2005, 05:49
As other people have suggested around here. Closer to 18 would be better, as his brain won't be fully developed until then. And using a mind-altering chemical changes the way your brain functions.

psycosynthesis
13-03-2005, 06:01
I didn't have my first pill till late 16-almost 17. I'd be worried if he's smoking dope alot at this age, let alone contemplating MDMA....I would advise against if but then again I believe that everyone is free to make their own choices, as long as they're informed and safe ones =).

Pleonastic
13-03-2005, 06:12
I'd look at it from the other way - it sounds like he's going to do it regardless. If that's indeed the case, then it'd probably be better for him to do it in the presence of someone who's going to look after him, rather than have him go off and do it with people who don't care as much for his well being. Obviously it'd be better if he'd wait, but if he seems to think waiting isn't an option then the next best thing would be close supervision by someone with experience.

Don't encourage him, but if he chooses to do it anyway then support him in his decision and help him out in any way you can.

Zandesh
13-03-2005, 06:17
That's what I was thinking Pleo.

I do admit though, I was kinda encouraging him. Seeing as I've been having some of the best times of my life whilst being on pills.

Supposably, I'm the only guy he knows that can get it. I do think however if he really wants to do it, he's going to find ways to get a hold of it. This will be more dangerous, as he won't know anything about the pill.

Whereas I know what type of pill it is, and strength and etc. As I've had it before.

MaDMAn_Project
13-03-2005, 08:02
Sounds to me like you're playing devil's advocate. You've been talking it up to him and now he's keen you're looking to us to tell you it's allright.

If you are comfortable with introducing drugs to a minor so be it, accept the consequences of your actions.

Are you sure a rave is the safest place for you to do the test run? Think about it.

psycosynthesis
13-03-2005, 08:25
Originally posted by MaDMAn_Project
[B

Are you sure a rave is the safest place for you to do the test run? Think about it. [/B]

Good point, my first roll was at a party where I knew everyone and felt comfortable, I love being munted at clubs but it can be unnerving for a first timer.

Zandesh
13-03-2005, 12:47
Originally posted by MaDMAn_Project
Sounds to me like you're playing devil's advocate. You've been talking it up to him and now he's keen you're looking to us to tell you it's allright.

If you are comfortable with introducing drugs to a minor so be it, accept the consequences of your actions.

Are you sure a rave is the safest place for you to do the test run? Think about it.

He was keen on it before he even met me. He found out that I do it, so he came to me.

The rave was more for him to have a good time on his first pill.

I'll be there of course.

Originally posted by Deformed_Neuron
This is a pretty fucked up situation to be in man. Although, think of the kid's age... he's only 15 and is a minor. If any bad shit goes down, the child is your responsibility.

Another words... if he does have a bad reaction to the pill and somehow ends up in the E.R. (unlikely, but possibilities aren't to be ignored)... you're the one that has provided the pill to the minor, therefore you are completely responsible for any bad shit that goes down. Be prepared to wear it...

I've had my younger brother's friends (when he was a minor) ask me when they were at the age of 16-17 if I could purchase pills for them. I knew that if I weren't going to purchase anything for them, they would revert to possibly more dangerous ways to getting the pill(s) ie: going through some dodgey/shadey guy they've just met at Frankston station. But, at-least if any bad shit did go down... I wouldn't be there to wear it.

Imagine living and dealing with consequences for the rest of your life IF and I'm saying... IF, the child had a fatal reaction anyways.
I'm sure there's alot of 15 year olds that post on these boards.. and probably getting offended me calling them a "child", but at the age of 15... you are just that a child .

Anyways mate, the ball's in your court from here on. If you go through with this, remember to question the possibilities that could arise.

That's the thing, I was fine with it all...until I remembered he is only 15.

That's when I began to question, what if he gets a bad reaction to it? So I was thinking of getting a good pill, one that I've already tried before. PLUS, dump it before he dumps just to make sure.

I'm no so worried about it being a bad pill, but I'm worried about him liking it so much and start to do it often. I don't want him to start dumping every weekend/fortnight.

I'm thinking of educating him as much as possible, telling him everything I know. What he should look out for and etc. Another thing is, I think if he does like it, he'll always be getting off me then as he doesn't know others.

^ That just made me sound like a dealer, which I'm not. I just know some people, who know some people, and blah blah.

Basically, I am going to go through with it. As I figured he's better off trusting me, than someone he doesn't know. I just want some advice onto what I can possibly do?

terbs
13-03-2005, 13:06
id say starting pills at that age is unwise. although i know mdma is not physically addictive, knowing how good it is will make you want to do it again and again. at 15 im pretty confident he doesnt have a steady income? and is still only in yr 8 - 9 in school? everyone is free to make their own decisions, i just think it would be a bad idea to start that young.

AndyzPsylocybes
13-03-2005, 13:22
I had my first when i was 15, on NYE 2004 fucking awesome... just don't head into the shit like alot of cunts do, like hitting it every weekend or month

Jwlst
13-03-2005, 13:49
Had my first pill when I was 14...no regrets here, it was the most amazing experience of my life. One pill will probaly be fine (imo), and despite what some of you may think, not all teenagers are idiots.

AndyzPsylocybes
13-03-2005, 14:17
one thing that might prevent him from dumping for a while.. prepare him for what he's in for, nothing is like your first pill... im really glad i did mine on new years and not just on any old night, if i were him i'd do it in a really good setting( new years for example...)

KostoN
13-03-2005, 14:23
Had my first pill at 14/15 (White Mitsubishi) and didn't have another one till my 18th!!

Great experience but it was something that i didnt want to do till my 18th.

Zandesh
13-03-2005, 14:37
Originally posted by AndyzPsylocybes
one thing that might prevent him from dumping for a while.. prepare him for what he's in for, nothing is like your first pill... im really glad i did mine on new years and not just on any old night, if i were him i'd do it in a really good setting( new years for example...)

My first pill was way too strong for me. It was a Red Mitsi and I dumped it whole.

The last pill I had was a yellow tulip, and I loved it!

I'm getting some yellow tulips for him, and reason why I asked him to come along to the rave was because it's usually a nice setting and he can be alot more social there as suppose of just being with me for the night.

AndyzPsylocybes
13-03-2005, 15:08
Yeah rave would be nice, and plus if it's his first rave... he's garenteed to love it :) im going to the next syd one... ill be drinking though :P

Also i wouldnt dump whole.. first time i actually went in quarters even..white yosamites + half a blue 007... my second pill was first batch of biege A's... was actually more intense than my first time but the A's were fucking unbelievable as you've probably heard lots of times

bigmick
13-03-2005, 15:13
Originally posted by Jwlst
Had my first pill when I was 14...no regrets here, it was the most amazing experience of my life. One pill will probaly be fine (imo), and despite what some of you may think, not all teenagers are idiots.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?postid=2825018#post2825018
"Dropping my first E just outside school..."
I've got news for you mate, you are an idiot.

Zandesh
13-03-2005, 15:31
Originally posted by AndyzPsylocybes
Yeah rave would be nice, and plus if it's his first rave... he's garenteed to love it :) im going to the next syd one... ill be drinking though :P

Also i wouldnt dump whole.. first time i actually went in quarters even..white yosamites + half a blue 007... my second pill was first batch of biege A's... was actually more intense than my first time but the A's were fucking unbelievable as you've probably heard lots of times

That's why I was thinking of taking him to a rave...as at a rave I think you enjoy your pill alot more.

Also, I've never done a whole pill again since that time.

There's no way in hell I'll get him to dump a whole either.

[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]

eccitude
13-03-2005, 17:28
Originally posted by Jwlst

I'm not sure anyone is calling teenagers idiots. But as previously mentioned, it's not recommended to start fucking with the chemical balance of a developing brain - despite what seems to be half the kids these days being on ADHD meds.

Why not suggest to him to experiment with alcohol at his age and leave pills and shit as something to look forward to later in life once the 'fun' of alcohol has waned? Would definately be trying to discourage him from going crazy on weed.

Zandesh
13-03-2005, 17:32
Errr....

He's currently in trouble from skipping school to drink some beers.

Mind you..he was with friends, and weren't getting mindlessly drunk or anything.

(Hell, I use to do it alot at school. Even drank at school)

KostoN
13-03-2005, 19:33
Yeah, encourage to use alcohol ? ha. (99% of drug related deaths are alcohol(SOURCE: ABS.GOV.AU)

Let him have it, just make sure he/she doesn't hang around with the wrong crowd and turn out a pill head and a crackwhore!!

Show him the way.

EAZY-PING
14-03-2005, 01:40
I wouldent do it. He is only 15 and wouldent understand the rights and wrongs even if you told him. I wish older drug dealing wannabe's had have not sold to me when I was young, because now I'm addicted to shit I dint even make a decision over, when I was young I didnt care about consiqencies.

Zandesh
14-03-2005, 03:37
I'm hoping to show him the way..as I believe I'm quite the sensible guy when it comes to drugs.

Mind you I'm going a bit hardcore these next 3-4 months. Going to some of the best raves in europe and well..I'm planning on making this year the most eventful and best year ever.

He hangs mostly around with his mates who smoke pot, one of his friends I know quite well. Hell, even though he's friend is 14, he knows alot more about drugs than me.

Maybe if he has a good time at the rave, he'll see that pills are a social thing and maybe will only do it on special occassions?

eccitude
14-03-2005, 05:08
Originally posted by KostoN
Yeah, encourage to use alcohol ? ha. (99% of drug related deaths are alcohol(SOURCE: ABS.GOV.AU)

Let him have it, just make sure he/she doesn't hang around with the wrong crowd and turn out a pill head and a crackwhore!!

Show him the way.

Time for a reallity check - the guy is gunna want to take "something" at this rave - I'm just saying at his age responsible consumption of alcohol will cause less long term harm to his brain than starting on pills. I remember getting totally pissed for the first time when I was about 15 and it put me off alcohol for a few years ... lol

Zaineaol
15-03-2005, 05:00
My first apprentice was only 15, just going on 16... i wasn't much older...

I've had a few of them... and if and when they do freak out, it's a worry, and you HOPE to god the kids mother doesn't know he's on shit - coz ur too blame, and the mum (which in my case knew me, i lived across the road) had no idea what her precious little boy was doing, even when he talked to her off his head...

That being said - this particular "apprentice" has already been through meth addiction+++ all infront of his mother, been busted by cops in psychosis - yet she still has no idea about the drugs, she thinks he just smokes pot - she even found his crackie... Maybe she just doesn't want to know.

Everything said, if this guy is a young dude you would consider a friend more than a child ur gunna babysit, do it for him, teach him well, show him H/R strategies - coz there is a good chance he's gonna go elsewhere and get ripped off by some dodgy guy outside a club or at a train station.

Party Safe

Bent
15-03-2005, 05:51
I didn't have my first pill till my early 20s...but having grown up with my my younger brother (8 years younger) was more than aware of the 'scene' and what I did.

Whilst he was extremely keen to try, and whilst a lot of his <18 friends were trying, I honestly told him he should wait. Whilst 18 may be just a number, and I don't necessarily believe it denotes an instant time when someone is ready, 18 in my mind was a reasonable time. Hell, before you turn 18 there's a lot to experience without the need/aid of drugs.

So, bless him, he did wait...and to this day he's glad he did...and we often head out for a big night together and 'share the joy'.

But, in your case you probably don't/can't exert the influence I could. So perhaps if you really can't get him to hold off, in the interests of harm minimisation...teach him the safest way...test pills, start with small doses (1/4 even if its a strong one)...

mista_200
15-03-2005, 07:52
I don't think he's too young to have pills. Although i do encourage people to try pills i make sure i don't have anything to do with getting them for the person- In case something goes wrong.. ? Tell him to try a half first!!!!!!
Personally i don't think 15 is too young as i know and have known many people younger than that (mainly girls) who take pills.

eccitude
15-03-2005, 08:27
Originally posted by mista_200
Personally i don't think 15 is too young as i know and have known many people younger than that (mainly girls) who take pills.

It's all about harm minimisation - a 15 year old's brain is still developing and shouldn't be further stressed by getting all chemmed up. A few years of popping pills in his teens could lead to a lifetime on anti-depressants.

The other sociological aspect is that life's gunna be relatively boring for this kid if he pops a pill at his first rave. The difference between good and great times is all rather relative and subjective. Wouldn't he be better off to experience his first few raves/events straight, then try pills or other stuff later on to appreciate the relative difference?

I'm really quite surprised that none of the normally vocal moderators haven't jumped on top of this topic :X

mista_200
15-03-2005, 08:31
Yeah ok. I dont agree with kids just out of primary school taking pills, but we cant exactly stop them. Telling them off makes them want them more!

KemicalBurn
15-03-2005, 08:40
Originally posted by [S]alvatore
As other people have suggested around here. Closer to 18 would be better, as his brain won't be fully developed until then.

correction: the brain doesnt fully develop until about the age of 24 :)

azzes
15-03-2005, 09:21
I know you can't put an age on these things, but I really feel like 15 is a bit young, what with all the other pressures teenagers have to deal with. I dunno, I just think of myself at that age and despite being reasonably mature for my age, I don't believe I would have been mature enough to deal with the shit that sometimes comes with taking pills ie comedowns and emotional rollercoasters.
I know everyone's different and people are trying things younger and younger these days, but I really feel taking drugs at this age is potentially a recipe for disaster.
Then again, if he's going to do it regardless, I'm all for him having a safe night with more experienced users. It's just that that's not what worries me, I'm sure his *first night* will be safe.... it's just that the Pandora's Box that is opened may not be.
Anyways, my 2 cents. :)

BigTrancer
15-03-2005, 09:34
"Then again, if he's going to do it regardless, I'm all for him having a safe night with more experienced users. It's just that that's not what worries me, I'm sure his *first night* will be safe.... it's just that the Pandora's Box that is opened may not be." -- I agree with this statement.

Ones first MDMA experience is usually overwhelmingly positive... it is only maturity and wisdom that can temper the enthusiasm for ecstasy generated by all ones reward mechanisms turning on at once. I have known people who have tried MDMA once and never returned to it, because they enjoyed it so much and were scared to repeat the experience... but none of those people were 15. I haven't seen many good examples of sensible drug taking in under 18s, it's not to say that everyone under 18 who takes drugs is going to turn into the candy kid who flashes out under too many pills at an all ages rave, but they do tend to stand out somewhat.

A few links: Herald-Sun: Kids caught in drugs misery (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148995)
How young is too young? (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96714)
Am I old enough - HM booklet aimed at children (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56842)

BigTrancer :)

Zandesh
15-03-2005, 09:56
That's what is worrying me, Pandora's Box.

The thing is, since he's so keen on doing it, I fear that if he doesn't try it with me or get it off me that he might get some dodgy one.

One part of me is telling me to go through with it, the other part is telling me not go through with it. :(

And BT...I shall have a look at those links..

Dj ScAtTeRfAcE
15-03-2005, 11:44
I had my first pill at 14.

At the time i saw it as huge thing.

If you go ahead make sure you EDUCATE and let him know that it is not a little thing.

It should be treated as a heavy drug that you should not have very often.

Maturity level here also plays a big factor.

randompunter
15-03-2005, 12:03
BT, you are the smartest man alive. The problem with pills is that they are SOOO great. If you get into them at such a young age, how are you going to be bothered worrying about school, university etc...

I didn't try it until last year of university, and I always thank god I didn't try it earlier, because I don't think I would have got where I am today had I...

JayJ
15-03-2005, 15:55
yea man i kinda agree, 15's to young! if you wanna get off have a wank! jus my 2c

Bent
16-03-2005, 03:11
Why not just get the kid boozed up on Passion Pop like we all did at 15, and smoke barkies!

ozbreaker
16-03-2005, 08:34
Coming at it from a slightly different angle, I couldn't see myself doing this zandesh.

From a legal standpoint you're putting an enourmous amount of responsibility on yourself by doing this. It's easy to forget that pills are not toys - and that they can have massive effects on some people. I've had to make the call to take a friend to hospital due to bad reaction to one reasonable strength pill. It was awful and i realised that there is a duty of care involved if you are in this sort of situation.

By supplying him if anything goes wrong his parents will be on a manhunt to find the supplier. Would you be ready for that?

Also i'm a big fan of people not touching this stuff until they've left school due to the brai not being fully developed and people tendign to be more mature when older. I see your point about him probably doing it anyhow and so wanting to do it from a HR point of view and it all gets complicated then. It's a tough call.

Nice Tits
16-03-2005, 08:47
I havn't heard many ppl directly mention the honey moon that alot of users seem to go on after their first few times. I know that my usage started to get out of control not long after my first pill. After a binging period i woke up to myself and realised what i was doing. I know that many other users on bluelight have had the same experience. I did this at the age of 18 and hold my own immaturity responcible. I know I shouldn't generalise but I think most 15 year olds would lack the maturity to wake up to themslves.

Granted you don't think that he can obtain pills without going through you so you can monitor his usage. But I don't think that situation would be likely to stay like that for very long.

Nice Tits

swifty
16-03-2005, 09:51
I gave this young dude who was a friend of a friend his first pill after talking it up heaps (Come to think of it I don't really know where this chump came from.... anyway) he turns into this crazy pill head from hell and won't ever leave my house and shit, spends all his money on drugs and just generally makes a cunt out himself on a regular basis. I tried educating him the right way but he'd just never listen, you know after giving a 15 mintue lecture, he call a dealer and go get more shit, eventually it go so bad I called his folks (who didn't know anything) and said he's outta control.

I feel pretty bad about all this, cos he's really fucked up now. But you just can't ever tell how people are gonna go, so I'd really be careful about giving this kid his first pill, you don't wanna have someone's fucked up life on your concience trust me.

astro^boi
17-03-2005, 08:33
"Ignorance is Bliss"

Alot of people have clearly made the point that 15 is a young age to take MDMA...all i can suggest is that u educate him thoroughly about the drug...get him on Bluelight and make him read through the MDMA guide and the sort. Get him a E-Z tester so he can test his own pills.
I for one would not want to supply him with pills knowing there is a possibility that somethng could go wrong...small possibility perhaps...but better to be SAFE then SORRY.
and yes im sure he will find a way of obtaining pills, but if you have educated him enough then im sure he will test them, take half and hopefully have a great time on them.
Tell him your responsibilities of being 18+
that way u arent supplying him with the drug and wont have those responsibilities attached to u...
By all means if he has his mind set on goin out to a rave and popping, then do it with him.

Norules
17-03-2005, 09:32
I wouldn't personally do it; theres too many moral ramifications if things go wrong. If he luvs the experience, well, he'll certainly wanna repeat it, and then you've kinda 'got him into' pills. If it goes bad and he freaks out or is hurt in some way then that kinda lies at your doorstep too. On the flipside of that is the idea that its his choice and as a friend you may wanna respect that . . . I've given a few people their first pills/trips or at least 'encouraged' them to do it,but only when I've thought they were really up for it and would get something good from it . . . but they were all my age so it would have been hypocritical to fob them off, particularly if I was drugged up at the time. But as I said, I wouldn't gie him one, you'll probably have a shit time worrying bout him (if you wanna put a selfish slant on it).... just say they fell thru, or give him aspirin and tell him to smoke heaps of pot, like on Go.

Beatlebot
18-03-2005, 14:39
I think it's a bad idea, for the reasons that people have stated here already but I have just one more thing to add.

Say you go to this rave and give your friend his first pill and he loves it. He has the time of his life but while he's all loved up and empathetic he starts thinking about his 14-15 yr old buddies and how much they would LOVE this. Next time he sees them he starts talking it up to all of them. Now you have a whole bunch of young kids wanting you to hook them up.

If you say no you're right back in the same situation of them just going somewhere else to get it. If you say yes there is an increased chance that one of them will have a bad experience. Also, 14-15 yr olds aren't as smart about keeping their mouths shut about where they get their drugs, should any of them be caught.

Honestly, I think you'd be doing your friend more of a favour by making him wait until he is older. There's no need to rush growing up.

Bent
19-03-2005, 02:16
Originally posted by Nice Tits
I havn't heard many ppl directly mention the honey moon that alot of users seem to go on after their first few times. I know that my usage started to get out of control not long after my first pill.

Very good point. I remember my mate's exact words when he gave me my 1st pill (I'd been very anti-drugs in the past)...he said "You'll be fucked up for the next 6 months, and loving it".

And it was almost 6 months to the day when I realised that I had taken it all a bit too far, which is darn easy to do, because those 6 months are sooo much fun.

Really try and talk him out of it...think about what he's got to do over the next couple of years...hate to sound like a parent, but year 10 - 12 really do set you up for life...and being fucked on pills all weekend ain't going to help him whatsoever.

swifty
19-03-2005, 11:19
tell him you'll take him out on a fucken bender for his 18th if he doesn't take anything until then.

peeker
31-03-2005, 12:50
well my i smoked weed heaps when i was 14 then when i was 15 i wuit it and only had on special occasions, im 15 now and recently popped my 1st pill, half a green mitsubishi, then had a smoke. unbelievable peek and i shared it with a mate who is 21. right after dropping i was in love, i loved the experience but my mate wouldnt let me have one till about the 4th time every1 was dropping since that night. u have to control him and make sure he cant get the pills often. and its better he gets from u coz if he wants it he can get it from any1

Strawberry_lovemuffin
31-03-2005, 14:12
Fucking hell, for fucks sake... I hate the fact people get into this so young :(

I was extremely lucky, in my opinion, not to have found drugs until I was 26. Much as I love them, I know I would have fucked myself up good and proper if I'd started at 15. As it was, I got to go through uni with my head in one piece, travel and start my career before I was aquainted with the evil, seductive, weekend-blurring, motivation-rotting, budget-wrecking substances I currently do. (come back... I'm sorry, I still love you drugs! :) )

It's an absolute gift to be free of the responsibility that goes with drug usage in your teens.

But, I have to agree with Pleo.

Originally posted by Pleonastic
I'd look at it from the other way - it sounds like he's going to do it regardless. If that's indeed the case, then it'd probably be better for him to do it in the presence of someone who's going to look after him, rather than have him go off and do it with people who don't care as much for his well being.

If it must be, do it right. :|

Strawberry_lovemuffin
31-03-2005, 14:20
Originally posted by mista_200

That's so sad... what, you know 13 and 14 year old girls who take pills? That makes me sick. And the people who give pills to them make me sicker. I'm not even going to sugar coat that reaction.

phase_dancer
31-03-2005, 23:01
Yes it's sad all right SLM.

When you're older, you look back and realize those early years provided many of life's best memories. Experiences which are set firmly into ones 'recollectable' subconscious. It's impossible to imagine what it might do to someone who looks back at that time and only remembers a blur. I'd hate to think where I'd be without the comfort of those memories, even the sad, the bad and the hurtful of that time.

There's plenty of time later in life to get fucked up on drugs. Those often cherished memories from this period become the foundations to adult behavior; how you learn to react to and respond to things in life.

I can understand why there's perhaps more temptation these days. Sure there's more drugs around, and more people doing them than at the time I went through puberty, but kids these days are also almost forced into wanting to grow up quicker. Society expects them to behave like adults at a much earlier age than when I was 13, yet society's expectations also places firm limits on what they're allowed to do, and at times restricts them like they're still little kids. In this light, it's hardly surprising that the rebellious nature of a typical teenager often sees them turn to drugs - perhaps seen to be something to prove that you can handle anything life can offer? Sadly though, drug use at such an early age doesn't empower or advance this one bit.

Let that growing mind - that sponge for knowledge and life skills- soak up real life experiences and firmly implant them in the subconscious. Then, later when drugs are played with, the experience can mean something, and may even add to, rather than subtract from your greater self.

mmm...that definitely sounds like the attitude of a concerned ex user/ parent :\

hoptis
01-04-2005, 02:34
I was also fortunate to start late, at twenty-two.

The thing is though, a lot has changed, even in the last eight years or so since I was in high school. Kids today are getting into drugs earlier and earlier, and more and more of it is available to them through their social networks.

I think it takes some measure of balls to sort out someone so young, taking upon your shoulders the burden of responsibility if something should go wrong.

If it's a choice between doing that or leaving it in the hands of some dodgy bastard called "Shane" on his special work number 0411-PILLZ, then I know what I would probably choose.

Damned if you do... etc etc. :\

Jokerswild
01-04-2005, 10:33
I had my first pill when I was 25 and it was my first real experience with any form of recreational drug with only brief experiments with weed after high school. Having said that I was feral at the front bar of my local hotel and gained quite a reputation in the defence force for my enthusiasm for drinking. I also since that first dabble have recently consumed my 740th disk of joy.

Personally I'm glad I waited till then to explore drugs as I was able to do it in the comfort of my own surroundings and I was able to fund it with my shirt and tie income. I would hate to imagine how I would have managed to manage it with my casual nightfill wages and coming home to my conservative, religious, european family on a sunday evenings when I was still in my teens.

My opinon as much as its worth, land a job that pays big bucks first. Second do a shit load of catching up.

JoKeRsWiLd =D