Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Expanding my substance horizons

positive

Bluelighter
I guess im searching for new substances to try.

Im more looking for party orientated substances.

At the moment the only things i touch are pills. Ill touch coke, its just that i very rarely have the money to obtain it.

I enjoy pills because of the general happy feeling and it gives me a bit more energy.

I enjoy coke for the rush.

I honestly hate alcohol because i feel to out of it.

And I've only tried speed a few times but i didnt really enjoy it that much.

All of this leaves me with very few options when i go out. Especially seeing asthough im not a fan of alcohol.
And sooner or later im bound to lose the magic with pills/and or do damage.

What is there to try?:\

Ketamine. Do some research, I can't be bothered elaborating, but it sounds like it's right down your alley.

^^^^

But he just said he doesn't like being so "out of it",so i don't think K would quite be his/her cup of tea.

I'd say go with Methamphetamine or
BZP/TFMPP
or 2C-B/2C-I

Any number of research chems especially the 2C family. If you can't get a hold of them then LSD would be worth investigating.

Umm...yeah, I'd say try 2C-I or 2C-B, or LSD, or maybe even dxm.

May I ask why you didn't enjoy speed?

I'm very similar to you, in that I don't like that "out of it" feeling, which rules out ketamine and marijuana and anything which slows you down.

I also love E and Coke, for the same reasons you described.

But I find speed is the perfect "bridging" drug, when you don't want to abuse E but still want to be sociable and happy. Maybe you just got crappy stuff?

SLM -
I like the same stuff you do. Except I enjoy alcohol up to a point. I don't even like too much pot. I like the giggles but not the stoned.

I recommend LSD. Mind you I haven't had any since I moved to Australia, since I don't know anyone who can get any, but it is a LOVELY drug. Doesn't give you the loved up like E, but definitely gives you the funs!!

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
May I ask why you didn't enjoy speed?
I felt too awake without any other noticable feelings. And i hate the difficulty in sleeping afterwards (or atleast the waiting)

It may well have been the fact that i just got bad stuff, but as i havent used it that many times i cant really compare it.

And when i mean out of it, its the feeling of loss of control.

I think its just the depressants v stimulants. I enjoy stimulants and not depressants.
I like being aware of whats going on around me and so forth.

Um,Why is everyone reccomending LSD,perhaps i dose higher,am more sensitive etc But there is no way in hell I'd reccomend LSD if you want to stay in control,nor would i reccomend most research chems(good luck finding them).

I didn't notice that you said you didn't like Meth.How did you take it,because IMO this can drasttically alter the experience.

There is still little known about research analogs, yet you recomend them ? Im sorry i have to be biast here and agree LSD all the way. If you wish to partake in this drug respect it or it wont respect you, something i learnt, like all substances really. LSD is a great drug to expand your horizons to, but you will be unlocking the gateways of perception.

I totally agree with you about LSD,which is why i don't think it would be a "party orientated" drug.Which is what he/she asked for.
What's BZP an analogue of?Or TFMPP?I'm not saying that they are safe,but the NZ government doesn't think they pose any significant health issues.I do know of the widely reported side effects.I really like BZP/TFMPP anyway:)
Yes your right reccomending 2C-I is not the most responsible of things to do,2C-b is no safer.

Positive - if you have only done speed on a few occasions, i doubt you have begun to appreciate the effects. i was sceptical about people saying you have to do it a few times to realise it, but its true. The right amount of the stuff can make you feel great, and positive about having a good time. i agree with what you say not being able to sleep. i hate this to, especially if your the only one up with no one to talk to! : (... the best thing to do in those situations is to find a location, some mates and some weed....and ride the early morning out...

aloowishus said:

I didn't notice that you said you didn't like Meth.How did you take it,because IMO this can drasttically alter the experience.
Snorted.