Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microdots in Melbourne now

swilow

Sr. Moderator: AADD, CE&P, TD
Staff member
Anyone had microdots in Melbourne recently? I've never had a microdot b4, how does it copmpare to a few hits (3-4) of blotter (teddy bears amongst others)?. I've also had 2c-1 (18mg) once before, how would recent microdots compare to that? I'm kinda dubious about them, they could be too much for me what does anyone/everyone think about this? How does it compare to blotter acid? I've tripped about thirty times (most hits being about 4) but i don't wanna ruin my night being too fucked up.Please if you've had microdots recently (anywhere in Aus) answer this, very important. Thanks, and a big shout out to Norules, he's a legend. Peace out......:)

[edit] No event details, not even hints

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Dimmo but I need more information. You know, this could make or break my night (me even), so I don't wanna jump into this unwarned....

Another microdot question

Alright then, how can I tell the diff between some bunk microdot and the real thing? I've never seen a microdot excpet in picture form, so is there any way to tell if I'm gettin the real deal or just a poppy seed.....

don't need to make a new thread. u should've used the same one.

willow11: I don't think there's much you can do to garuntee you're not getting ripped off. If you know anybody that takes acid on a semi-regular basis, ask them for a hookup first. I've heard about some really strong microdots, I've heard about some bunk ones, I've heard about some quite weak ones. What I've heard, though, doesn't matter. Know your mind, know your body, know your source. Always start with a lower dose, work your way up. With microdots, because you can't just spilit them like a pill I'd suggest crushing them and stirring into a solution of distilled water and drinking no more than half of it, anything you don't use, freeze. Wait at least 2.5-3 hours before redosing if you don't feel any effects. It can take this long. With the amount of experience you have with blotters you shouldn't have many problems but I can't stress enough that you should still be careful. This doesn't only apply to microdots as a single blotter could be equally mindblowing. You should approach blotters with the same amount of caution. Good luck.

hey ive heard the brown microdots are around does anyone know how good these are?

TheYellowDart said:
willow11: I don't think there's much you can do to garuntee you're not getting ripped off. If you know anybody that takes acid on a semi-regular basis, ask them for a hookup first. I've heard about some really strong microdots, I've heard about some bunk ones, I've heard about some quite weak ones. What I've heard, though, doesn't matter. Know your mind, know your body, know your source. Always start with a lower dose, work your way up. With microdots, because you can't just spilit them like a pill I'd suggest crushing them and stirring into a solution of distilled water and drinking no more than half of it, anything you don't use, freeze. Wait at least 2.5-3 hours before redosing if you don't feel any effects. It can take this long. With the amount of experience you have with blotters you shouldn't have many problems but I can't stress enough that you should still be careful. This doesn't only apply to microdots as a single blotter could be equally mindblowing. You should approach blotters with the same amount of caution. Good luck.

Thanks alot man, but unfortunately my quest for the elusive acid has failed . . .

Hi @ all
I tried a microdot 8 years ago in Germany, I had more then 100 trips before that but the micro was really special.
I couldn't follow myself and all the changing movies around me for so long.
The first 24 hrs have been amazing but I kept trippin on the second day, all my friends couldn't cope with me, I went from one place to another, it was like going from one cinema to another.
I started thinking this is not gonna end at all and this barely fucked me up but on the end it was unforgetable.
Be prepared for a few flashbacks the weeks after.

Originally posted by willow11
sorry hitler
It is basic etiquette. A thread already exists about LSD, and your question has been answered before in previous microdot threads.

you can split a microdot - i do it all the time - get a sharp knife (with a thin blade), and split away. I don't know about some people but a splinter of a microdot was/is as practically as powerful as a whole bermunda triangle...

chugs: depends on the microdot. Not all have a large dose. Splitting them with a knife is not always going to evenly split the dose. Stirring the crushed microdot into a distilled solution of water and then dividing that is going to provide a much more accurate division of the lsd.

I disagree, I have tried to spit a sugar cube before with a friend in a glass, we had mouthful to mouthful with me getting the last mouthful.

I think most of it remains in the bottom because I tripped and she pretty much didn't.

And how do you crush a microdot they are covered in a charcol case aren't they.

You sound experienced 3-4 hits of blotter Just eat the whole thing yourself, you are wither going to have a weak one or it will be one of those beautiful experiences in your life, well the times I have had microdots have been.

All this stuff has been covered, lets concentrate on discussion about microdots currently circulating in Melbourne. User reports, descriptions, photographs welcome. Search for "microdot*" to locate previous threads on the generic topic of what microdots are, how to identify and whether the dose can be split.

e.g.:
BigTrancer :)