• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Digital Electronic Music Festival. REVIEWS April 25th

Originally posted by MoeBro
I just managed to scrounge up money for my almost $300 phone bill (and I haven't worked for 3 weeks, coz my boss is a shitcock).
I'm sure you can arrange something
Maybe ITM can hook you up? :p

i tried with itm and lost out :/

i've entered a few competitions though, so here's hoping. but atm i'm just not gonna go out for a month so i can try and get on top of bills. it's pretty horrible right now :(

i'm not good at managing my money :)

***WIN DIGITAL TICKETS***

Thats right peeps, the lads here at KillRockStar have 2 digital prize packs ready to be given away. Each pack contains a single pass to Digital and a Digital promo CD featuring tracks and remixes from Kai Tracid, Anne Savage, Hellraiser and of course of own 'Theme From Pharmacy'. This blistering CD also contains a very special mix set from Finnish superstar and Digtal headliner- DJ Proteus. All you have to do is register on the www.djhellraiser.net forums and tell us why YOU deserve these tickets... Tickets will go to the biggest Pharmacy nerd or most creative/deparved answer as judged by us!

Tell us in this thread: http://djhellraiser.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=312#312

8o

Peterpoppa: long time no see.

How about I dont type some bullshit in that forum about how I deserve to win free tickets and just tell you to give me some free tickets. I must not have caught up with you since about the first Pharmacy. ;)

We'll I wasn't planning on coming to this one due to not being able to afford a ticket but....I just won two tickets :) hooray.

<3

As posted in the

Originally posted by CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT

Originally posted by faerie
winning two tickets to digital :)

^Whee'!
This little honey-pie offering the other ticket to me!!!
And making plans to meet up and get ready together. =D
What Made You Smile Today thread. :)
Looks like I'm heading along! Pumped to see Scratch Perverts - - - I've heard they're a site to be beheld.

Also, does anyone know what the vibe will be like? What will people be wearing?

^^^^
im not going for the phatties/raver vibe. i think it will be a more chillout drink by the river sort of day....??

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Also, does anyone know what the vibe will be like? What will people be wearing?

Theres a "No Pink" door policy ;)

I'll be wear jeans and a t-shirt (as always) :)

Goddammit. Just got my roster.

Working a 14 hour shift on Anzac Day.

No Scratch Perverts for me.... :( :( :X :\

I'll be very jealous of all who are attending. Any and all phone calls from said event will NOT be answered. Bastards, all of you......

EDIT : will answer calls from C0TB if she doesn't wear pink

kryalkastleE said:
^^^^
im not going for the phatties/raver vibe. i think it will be a more chillout drink by the river sort of day....??

amen to that sister ;) me: probly just a pair of jeans and top or if its gonna be hot a short skirt.

purchasing my ticket on monday. looking fwd to some drinking on the warf :)

oh...someones going to have to tell me how to get there (by public transport 8) ) ...cause i HAVE NO idea!!! or even where it is located...

catch the train to spencer or flinders and then walk or catch the tram (if you are lazy like me) to where crown is (the end of it) across from the exhibition centre. walk across the big patch of grass near the exhibition centre past the big boat (polly woodside) and there is a carpark, and the entrance should be around there somewhere. its a big fuckoff shed.

or if those directions fail. follow the ravers.

ydeepS said:
Bring on the live acts! Woot!

See y'all at the bar! Samm - you up for drinkin shenanegans?

na manI am retired from the drinking game, but im sure you will amuse me with your witty drunken antics.......AWESOME!!! ;)

And on the dress code thing - dress to express not to impress - wear whatever you're comfortable in! I'm sure this party will get a full mix of people from chic chic glam fashion afficionados to raved up to the eyeballs kandy kids. Be yourself!

Dress in clothes sufficiently ventilated enough so that you don't roast and take something that will prevent you from being frozen and soaked through.

I would have thought it might be like any other rave - just in the day time...It's a huge shed, not really 'by the river' coz you'll be indoors...It's air conditioned so just wear whatever you normally would..

Yeh they have heating for if it's cold and air con for if it's hot - there will be both indoor and outdoor stages too - so be prepared for anything.

on the flyer i picked up the other day it said it was fully enclosed in a tent...with air con?

i hope its a nice day...*looks at the sky right now* :\