Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Orange Tulips

Ekstasis-//7

Bluelighter
Pill Info Request - Orange Tulips - Sydney

Edit-- sorry I got lazy before... here's the description of the pill...

Sorry no reagent test...but I ordered a EZ-test: Complete from the discount on this site ([email protected]) so should have it soon.

Diameter: 7mm
Thickness: 5mm
Colour: Orange (could be described as a dark yellow) with specs
Score: No Score
Bevel: No Bevel
Logo: Indented tulip logo, coving the face of the pill
My Mates said these were very bitter when consumed...

Also check this thread is the tulips I am talking about looked exactly the same as in this pill report. http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=46436

What's the go with these? From what I've seen and heard about these they seem to me like and "out of it" Eve pills and not very strong. Yet why all the hype on these? Some people like on pillreports are saying it's the best they've had in years and having huge 3 or 4hrs peak or platea with waves of euphoria ect ect... Would like to hear some more experiences from people who've tried these. Hopefully experienced users who have taken other pills couple of months and have a bit of tolerance....

I have had the oportunity to try them but I'm not sure....I don't like to take pills too often but would really like to grab something sweet for the next big event I'm planning on going to sometime this year. I really I want a straight MDMA pill or a MDMA + MDA as I really love the openness and chattyness as well as that light feeling were dancing is soo much fun...MDMA + MDA I'd like to get my hands on just for the intenceity of euphoria and love as I've only ever had those "strong waves" once... I just don't think I'm in to Eve pills (MDEA) unless maybe on the rare occasion of a super chilled out beach recovery or something after a big night out. Even then I like the real full on chattyness and openess of pure MDMA even when chillin.

More and more these seem like MDEA + MDMA to me yet people are raving about them. Cos I seen I guy who was peaking from 1 and he wasn't at that inerested in dancing or enterained by the music or glow sticks or even that overly chatty. Just kept to himself and was a bit shakky and out of it. My mates had them the while I was with them and said they were good but weren't anything that great, they started to feel it wareing off after 1.5hrs with only a peak of a half hour and not that intence and this is their 3rd roll ever... mind you they are booth fairly big guys and they had some unknown pills last week (1 week before taking the tulips) and were totally off chops and happy as hell having the time of their lives so that could be why they didn't feel it much. A guy who'd taken 3 (tulips) was not like I've seen anyone on MDMA before... he seemed like what I've read about MDEA as he could barely talk even though he would look at you like he understood everything, he even had to struggle to use hand signals to communicate then after a short time communicating he lay back on the bench like it was all way too exhausting and stared at the cieling... his other mates who were on them (who weren't that high) went to the dance floor but didn't seem that interested in dancing either.

Please don't anyone tell me that crap about I should get speed bombs because MDMA isn't good for dancing on as every time I've been on it (MDMA) I may have not danced so hard or crazy as normal but its always felt so good dancing and nice, like your light on your feet and nothing matters, also the music is so much more beautiful... Only when I was on a MDMA +MDE pill did I find that while I was on the platea(or peak if you could call it that) for an hour or so I felt heavy and couln't dance like it was too much effort and just walked around looking and admiring everything. Not the same if you ask me....

Bottom line is I haven't tried these so I can't say how they feel. If these are Eve pills I'd rather wait for something better to come along than waste my tollerance and money on them. Comments would be much appricated...

Last edited:
A few mates of mine munched these a few weekends ago, the orange/yellow doves are from the same batch.
They were rolling their skulls out, they were floored at first as it came up, intense eye wobbles from what I could see. After that they were very loved up and cruising for about 4 hours, seemed to me that they were MDMA or maybe a MDxA/MDMA combo? They weren't tested though

Can you give us some more specifics please? Size (diameter, width), shape, exact logo, score or no score?, as well as the state you are in.

It's all important for identification and clarification purposes and will help you get more responses.

ive herd of these they should be awsome stuff!as SLM said more info ?

Well thats quite a story but you still have to follow guidelines when posting pill info requests. Please update the thread to follow guidelines, specific details are required to properly identify a pill.

Are you extreme testing your pills to come to the MDEA or MDA conclusions?

Strong doses and set/setting play a big part in a pills effects.

I had an MDEA pill several years ago, blue dexter. Even though it didn't last very long I thoroughly enjoyed it. Had some orange butterflies on the weekend. Felt very much like an MDMA+MDA combo to me. Absolutly fucked me up and significantly reduced my enjoyment of the awesome event that I attended. Its almost thursday and I've still got a bad headache from them. I probably shouldn't have consumed 5 in one evening. I definitely learned my lesson. I hate MDA, you don't experience any love, and the comedown is horrible.

[Not even as a joke... BT]

Last edited by a moderator: