• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD - 1234 Meetup // friday march 18 // the clare - REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

onetwothreefour

Bluelight Crew
that 1234 mofo is in sydney again

yep, you heard it here first.

anyways, i shall be up on the 17th and 18th of march (my plane gets in late on thursday the 17th, but i still plan on heading out) to party with yo' all and prove - once again - that melbournians drink you pussy sydney fuckers under the table!!

i am totally up for celebrations at the clare or the bank hotel (two places i frequented last time and liked a lot), so it'd be great if some (any) of you want to turn up. i really wanna see all the old faces, but some new ones would be good too (mean girl and nick - come down!).

so yeah, the 18th will probably be the biggest night, but we shall see. they'll both be big ;)

if you can drink a carton of vb's in one and a half hours...you might be able to compete with me 1234 :p

Oh

I'll be taking off to malaysia on the 26th of april.

I'll be in England on the 11th of may.

Then I'll be in Denmark on the 17th or 18th of may.

%)

Yeah I'll be there, if only to get more video of you singing to 80s trash. ;) Lately The Clare has been having some awesome nights on a Saturday but that also means it's fucking crowded and ability to talk would be at an all time low. I'm sure we can work out the details of which pub to get smashed at a little closer to the date.

Re: that 1234 mofo is in sydney again

onetwothreefour said:
mean girl and nick - come down!

I thought the whole point was to come up?, doesn't the come down come after? ;)

We'll be coming up. work and school, and my ability to overcome the vile distaste of the urban shitehole that is syd-a-nee permitting. =D

/\/\/\

You guys can come stay at my house!!

1234... I will be there with bells on =D

oh. i was wondering where my thread went. sorry, didn't see this.

anyway, perhaps the clare is good for when i'm too trashed to speak anyway, but otherwise i don't mind. i'll let everyone else choose :)

Re: Re: that 1234 mofo is in sydney again

Originally posted by nickthecheese
We'll be coming up. work and school, and my ability to overcome the vile distaste of the urban shitehole that is syd-a-nee permitting. =D

awesome :)

Originally posted by up all night
Yeah I'll be there, if only to get more video of you singing to 80s trash. ;)

there's videos of me singing? seriously?? i need to see this :)

Originally posted by katmeow
1234... I will be there with bells on =D

and yay, we will hear you coming :)

Re: that 1234 mofo is in sydney again

onetwothreefour said:
yep, you heard it here first.

anyways, i shall be up on the 17th and 18th of march (my plane gets in late on thursday the 17th, but i still plan on heading out) to party with yo' all and prove - once again - that melbournians drink you pussy sydney fuckers under the table!!

i am totally up for celebrations at the clare or the bank hotel (two places i frequented last time and liked a lot), so it'd be great if some (any) of you want to turn up. i really wanna see all the old faces, but some new ones would be good too (mean girl and nick - come down!).

so yeah, the 18th will probably be the biggest night, but we shall see. they'll both be big ;)

funnily enough ill be @ the clare friday the 18th for an SG meetup hahaha... so maybe see you there brad???????

and yeah im with you guys on the not noticing the announcement threads, ive been thinking the EXACT same thing.

I just realised the 18th is a Friday - the same night as Jack Johnson! Are you here for the 19th as well or heading back to Melbourne by then?

And KB if you really do come to Sydney I'll overturn my anti-BL meetup-ness to throw things at you and mock you from afar.

:p

nah, i leave the night of the 19th (and have conferences before then), so i'm only around the 17th and 18th.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I won't be going to Jack Johnson any more so that leaves Friday for drunken tomfoolery with what is shaping up to be a rather large crew! I definitely vote the Clare [if that hasn't already been decided]. I've taken the day off work so I'll get there early-ish and save couches. =D

This is so not an event. Damn those stoopid event mods.

I may stop by for a drink after work as it is a custom in my house.

backo: well it technically isn't an event, but all previous meet-up threads have been allowed in here as long as they include a date and location :)

Ill be your huckleberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^
My Beef isnt with you Cowboy. Ive gotcha back *winky face*

Last edited:
I'll definately be there! Jack Johnson is a total no go for me now and I'm really keen for this. If we need to move somewhere to talk/play pool (as is also the custom Backo) we can mosie up to Bar Broadway. but i <3 the Clare and cant wait for the drunken debauch.

melbournians drink you pussy sydney fuckers under the table!!

you cheeky lil shit. you didnt even come to the last meet up!! we could drink anyone under the table =D ;) :p

This is so not an event. Damn those stoopid event mods.

BACKO: as much as you may not think so...me and DJC* do have a life away from the puter!!!

and while this isnt an event 'pre-say' he hasnt broken any rules. he has a venue, date and city. plus it is an event technically. just dont go off topic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.