Press : Soft
Reports : pr.com

beigex.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Perth Pills - February 2005

Perth Pills - January 2005

Perth Pills - December 2004

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn that's a lot of pills! I had to post twice to fit them all in. Pills are roughly ordered from sensational to worst.

PM me for changes :)

Last edited:
The white @'s were tested and consumed by a friend over the weekend. Tested black with mandelin, reported to be a fairly mild MDMA experience compared to other things out there at the moment.

Cheers for putting the effort into collecting the recent reports :)

White C's (channels??)

Colour: Pretty dirty white
Logo: Very light indented capital C
Dimensions: 8mm x 4mm
Score: none
Edges: No bevel
Rating : N/a

Yea good job alex kid , might wanna add in the reports on pink smileys and the apexes , both seem to be fairly abundant and recent pills floating around.

I had 2 of the white @'s a month ago.

The first one hardly did anything, just felt a threshold effect.
the second however hit me pretty hard. I remember just standing there watching the chemical brothers and not being able to move. Had about a 2hr peak, not the longest but I was well up there for that time

the white @'s were about a 6.5/10 in my books if they are the same as the ones i had in brisbane.

I know there been alot said about these Orange Butterflies.

however, i think many people have failed to mention how VERY strong they are, over the weekend i yaked for the first time on just over 1/2. And i thought that may have been pretty weak of me, then to only find another 6 to 8 mayts did as well. My brother was the bouncer at the recent event and recorded 13 Over Doses that were radioed through him ( sent to hospital), Unfortunalty many of them were first times and uneducated.

One situtation a girls friend was standing up for there sick friend by telling my brother that she was expericing heat stroke, obviously it wasnt the case and only to find that this girl double dropped a pill that i couldnt even with stand a half!!!( she is very ill atm)

Its a GREAT pil, but must be respected. Thats why i love bluelight people because we respect XTC and not treat them like vitamin C.

Anyways, id give it a 8/10 because it made me extremly loved up and dancey,i have never experienced jaw and eye wobbles that bad in my life, i honeslty couldnt get more than 3 words in a sentance.The pill looked identical to the one obove in the post. Defiantly a great start to the year.

Exellent post alexkid and sorry to break its momentum,

Good point Rubber_Duck. Extremely strong pills like this can really take people by surprise, especially if they're used to weaker pills. There have been repeated instances where VERY strong MDMA batches have laid waste to unsuspecting party goers, particularly in countries where there is a low quality in general of ecstacy pills and the low price creates a culture of 'multiple dropping'.

Take it in halves - you've followed the golden rule, and it's a very good rule in general when trying a new pill that you've not taken before. Even in this case, though, it seems that half pills can cause too high an effect, but there's nothing (besides manual dexterity) to stop you taking a pill in quarters... AT LEAST you didn't take a whole one. Of course some people will say "I had 5 and it was great!" but clearly this is not the usual case, and there are some people who have huge MDMA tolerances and perhaps don't even realise it.

BigTrancer :)

9 out of 10 would be STRONG IMO. Thats why its got a high rating.

This bloke the other day was asking me if I could get anything other than Butterflys and I was like nah whys that and hes like cause they're too smacky...then i say they're just strong so take halves at a time and he refused to do that...i was like wtf

I hate uneducated users of ecstasy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here is my deal on the butterflies, dropped sum the other day

I probabally am about every 2 month user, 6'6 male

I dropped a butterfly about 3.20pm, and i could feel it hitting me by about 3.45 (usually i take at least an hour to feel any effects)

very racy at first, which i like because you can really get into the music to start with. By 4.00 i was off my chops like i had just had a bag of whip and i was dancing like insane styles. 4.15 i was finding it hard to stand up, so i just planted my feet and did my best to keep my eyes open while i still hand my hands in the air loving the music.

Then by about 4.30 the raciness had subsided and i decided to go for a fresh air walk. The MDMA effect was in full swing, and basically i just cruised around the place all day talking, dancing doing whatever. It was such a clean peak, kind of like a red apple that had taken steroids!!

I felt the first effects of the pill just beginning to subside at about 7.30pm, so for me the peak was about 4 hrs. At which point i dropped another 3/4 and gave my gf 1/4. The 1/4 was enough to kick my gf through the roof, (she had a red apple the same time as my butterfly)

Well I cannot imagine how a pill could posibally be any better, and a full one was the perfect size for me, so id say most ppl would be stupid to take more than 1/2. id give it 9.5/10 for effects, purely cause nothing is perfect :)

oh forgot to mention i was Loved up like no1's buisness. If you have relationship problems take some of these puppies ha!

Last edited:
I didn't like the butterflies at all. Felt like an MDA+MDMA combo to me, I hate MDA. I stupidly ate 5 of them over the arvo/evening at an event in Perth on the w/e. I'm only just starting to recover now and its almost thursday. To me a good pill should make you feel love and have good rushes, the butterflies just fuck you big time. I hear that the green mitzis are almost as strong but have much more pleasant effects. KostoN I tried the butterflies at 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, and whole and each time the effects were the same, just varying strength. They still lacked those effects that I look for in a good MDMA pill.

I love the combo.

Why eat more if u hated them, you couldve swapped easily @ event.

No shit the butterflies are strong... Check the time-line, when the butterfly peaked it sent Wiooi backwards through time by about an hour!!

BigTrancer =D

I felt that overall the butterflies were overrated. As a precation I weighed them out into smaller amounts and put them in gel caps. I brought to the event 1/3, 1/2, and 2/3 amounts. In retrospect this was a waste of time and I should have eaten them whole. Actually I shouldn't have eaten them at all, I should have got some other pills that didn't have MDA in them instead.

But I didn't think that the MDA effect would be as pronunced as what it was. Some mates ate them a few days before the event and said that they felt much like MDA. I then read the Orange Butterflies thread from start to finish to decide what I would do.

I was naive, I read Big Trancer's comment in the Orange Butterflies thread:
very strong MDMA
and thought, "well if they had MDA in them Big Trancer would have said something". This was a silly mistake on my behalf. In retrospect I should have said "looks like the Perth ones might contain MDA, I might get something else."

I suppose that I had heard so much about these pills, I didn't want to believe that there could be anything bad about them. I was looking at them through rose coloured glasses.

But isn't diversity a great thing. A pill that I now despise due to its MDA content was loved by so many others. Meaning that if a person (not me) had some left they could easily trade them with their friends. One mans trash is anothers treasure.

Now heres the million dollar question: Back in January when the mysterious Orange Butterflies first appeared in Melbourne there was almost no talk about the possibilty that these contain MDA. However almost 2 months later when these have made there way over to Perth the one thing that everyone is talking about is their MDA content. Different batches, or different perspectives on the same pill? Ideas anyone?

^ I dont know about the MDA in these pills...
There were some VERY VERY loved up people floating around in Perth last weekend. Most of them are infrequent users and only ate them in halves.
Perhaps its more a case of what BigTrancer said:

there are some people who have huge MDMA tolerances and perhaps don't even realise it.

I dont drop weekly but have steadily for over a year now, im guessing that it can build up over time even with relatively responsible use.

I've got a feeling that im one of these people, I felt the love but I've felt better, I doubt this had anything to do with the content of the pills and more to do with me.

No doubt they were strong though. I felt queasy for the first time ever on these and the comeup was very intense, made me feel uncomfortable for at least 15-20 mins.

^Definitely agree with you Red Koi. I'm an infrequent user, once a month max, but I do definitely think that I've lost the magic. However every now and then you drop a pill that makes you question that. For instance at an event 2 months ago I ate a Yellow 69 that I saved from last year. It was like being a virgin again. I was loved up and had body rushes for 3 hours. The Orange Butterflies on the other hand definitely felt stronger, but seemed to be missing something. Although I want to stress the fact that I would have enjoyed them a lot more if I ate less of them.

Maybe it is just me, I don't know. I think that I'm just gonna take a big break and see how I go.

^Yeah that was my decision too. I've got a few saved away which i'll consume at a much later date.

Maybe Perth people are more educated...or maybe uneducated....

[off topic] i counted the other day how many different pills ive had....24...since april last year....i should cut down...but i love these butterflys.

well i did get to have a big half of a nismo the other night. Wasn't gonna pill but the the opportunity sprung up on me so not real sure of the colour however i think it was white to a very light blue with a little nismo logo that just look like a squiggle. Any ways i wasnt expecting much seeming a half usually does shit all but this gave me rushes and blurred vision , seem like a quality pill. My mate said they looked light blue dolphins in terms of shape and size.

Status
Not open for further replies.