Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pills then alcohol?

qwaszx

Bluelighter
im just wondering about peoples experiances with pills and alchol? if i were to drop early in the night and the start drinking quite a few hours latter will the effects of the piss be as apprent if i had not pilled? will i still be able to get drunk?

This topic has been done to death

I was wondering what peoples experience is with the search function?

You'll find you wont be able to drink as much cause ... well itsd weird. but its hard to swallow :\

and dont over do it.

I drink turkey and coke before and beer after I've come down, I've found getting drunk on the come down, stops the mid week depression, you know it's the whole double negative thing, like alcohol is a despressant so is coming down, multuply them and you get a positive, it even works mathematically see multiply this -2 by -2 and you get 4, strange but true...

Interesting theory swifty, but i dont think it all works out. The comedown/depression from pills isnt CNS depression like what you get from alcohol, its mental, something to do with using too much serotonin at once. Besides, most pills dont give you the mid-week depression, unless theyre really good.

I really struggle to drink alcohol after I start peaking. If anything it makes me feel WORSE the next day stomach wise.

If the pill is any good, alcohol will probably the last thing on your mind a couple hours into it. And yes you can get drunk but don't over do it cos you'll likely get very messy if you aren't use to the 2.

Pills and alcohol are a great combo, just don't be stupid...

I'll often have a few bourbon and cokes.

It might be odd, but I really love the feeling of bourbon and coke going down my throat when I'm rolling. But I suppose almost any flavoured drink is good, just a change from water is nice.

I always find I forget to drink when my peak starts. I can be holding the same glass of wine for four hours and not take a sip. I don't *not* drink on purpose, it just doesn't occur to me to do so.

I think this is a huge reason why I have better "next days" after pills than just alcohol.

i find the best way to find these things out is to do it! then make up your mind, btw if i went to bed at say 8 tonight after smoking say exactly 3 cones then got up at 7 do you think i'd be tired?

Usually when i drink i get tired once im drunk, though after a few pills I find i can drink a lot more, I will still get drunk though enjoy the experience more rather than just want to go to sleep

yeah it's a good combo when your drinking and pingin... just yeah as said before, dont go crazy...

Dont do Whizz and alcohol though... hahaha Crazy shit... Feel fine all night... Next morning.... :p Person A: immmm soooo huuuuuungoooooooooveeeeeerrrr. Person B; wot did u say? LOL

Always keep the MDMA high greater than the Alcoholic influence though. So you have to do it *Strawberry LoveMuffin* style.... I dont drink while Im pilling to get drunk, I drink when Im pilling cuz it feels sooo good and it's Relaxing, what alcohol consumption is all about... Binge Drinking has taken over... just like binge pilling. No-one does anything in Moderation in this Day and age...

SpecTBK=D

=)

Usually when i take pillz, im at a party or night club, where its kinda wierd not to have a can in your hand

i mean water is quite avalible at nightclubs and usually a 300ml bottle will cost you $3 ! but thats the price you pay i guess to roll !

generally i'll have a few drinks before eating the pill, and the same happens to me whilst im peakink i'll have a drink in my hand for ages, and wont drink anything...

but yea thumbs up for the water... but alcahole well usually we drink more to get drunk, but when im peaking i'll rather peak more and the high of XTC outweighs the drunken state... but topping up on pills to extend you high isnt really a good idea, and im no angel for that !

A couple weekends ago i had a beer with a mate, it was fine, no probs at all.

I find a few beers with, and then after a meal on scatday is good

I find having drinks a few hours after peaking can be good, but be careful of the dehydrating effects of alcohol, especially if you like to have a bit of a shuffle on the dancefloor. I find I could drink shitloads after dropping and not feel drunk.

I never drink alcohol before dropping, if I do only a few and a few hours gap before dropping. I often lose time and have holes in my memory when I drop while drunk.

By that I mean I sorta black out when coming up (I don't mean passing out unconscious but kinda like sleepwalking where you're doing stuff but don't remember) and when I snap out of it will be a few hours later, coming down and I find myself standing somewhere in the club with no idea how I got there. People have reported me acting 'weird' and doing strange things while in my 'sleepwalking' mode, but appeared to be conscious (ie. talking and interacting with people, buying drinks etc). Scary isn't it!

I decided on Saturday night that I really need to drink to get the desired effect that I want on pills, I had to be designated driver while we went to a few pubs, I didnt really mind because I had some green mitys to munch. Anyway I really didnt end up getting as wasted and talkative as I usually do, for most the time I was just staring at the disco lights, and I got tired alot earlier than usual.

pills and amphetamines = dehydration

alchol = dehydration/ direutic

unless you make sure that that you are well hydrated before, ot will prolong the time it takes your body to recover....... Use Common Sence

oh and if your planning to take valium after that as well, i would advise against it..................REALLY ADVISE AGAINST IT

Pills then alkie

I've always found that when you get really drunk and then drop your pill you can hardly feel the pill when it peaks.

If though you drop it first then have a few drink it doesn't seem to be too bad.

i just don't see why so many ppl drink like fishes on pills though. most of my friends do but I just don't get it. I am right having a pill (s) and then just dancing all night. Cheeaaaaapppppppppp...=D =D =D