Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

energy drinks and ecstasy?

gidget

Greenlighter
Just wondering if anyone knows if it is dangerous to have an energy drink a couple of hours before taking ecstasy? Like 'V' that's full of gurana, taurine and caffeine...

Also, does anyone know if gurana or taurine lessens or increases your roll?

1 energy drink 2 hours before shouldn't be too much of a concern, but I wouldn't suggest pumping yourself up too much.

Some Red mitzubishi's tablets of last year were found to contain caffeine and MDMA. It has been proposed that caffeine in the pills may have potentiated the MDMA. So I'd suggest taking it easy on the caffeine.

I find energy drinks are actually a little bit disgusting tasting and too sugary when Im already up, but have always found it good form to dunk a couple of v's or red bulls before a big night out.

Then again...if I didn't I would probably fall asleep before I got out...daily usage means I have completely and utterly come to rely on caffeine or whatever the FUDGE it is in those damn energy drinks that gives me my hit.

It is unlikely you will have problems with caffeine and E, just as it is unlikely you will have problems with moderate amounts of any other drug and E...BUT...that doesn't mean you shouldn't exercise extreme caution particularly in light of the red mitsi's phase dancer is referring to. Take it easy, start out slow and see how u go...don't drink a whole shitload of caffeine then drop!

I strongly suggest not to drink energy drinks like red bull whilst pilling , made both my mate and I sick.!

It's probably not too bad to mix them in the manner you mention, but I'd avoid drinking them while you're under the influence already. I'd also probably avoid adding anything to the drinks either... 8(

*cough*

i'd say caffeine would be present in lots of pills, its a cheap stimulant that isnt hard to get and may just boost it along that little bit more. i wouldnt suggest that you mix energy drinks and pills, unless its a weak pill.

The past few times I have taken ecstasy I have started the night off with a few lines of speed, a couple of hours before dropping. However, I have been reading on here that taking speed before ecstasy can lessen the intensity of pills.

We have got hold of some supposedly good pills for the weekend, and would like to experience them to their fullest.

I quite enjoy the buzz speed gives me before a night out, and was wondering if drinking (just one) energy drink a couple of hours beforehand to rev me up a little would have impact on the pill...?

I would be careful of artificial sweetners and pills as it can cause nuerotoxicity

check the ingredients on your drink before drinking

I hammer down Red Bulls whilst pilling.

It gets rid of that "smacky(aka, strong)" feeling that makes you sit down...

actually energy drinks make me more hypo when im pilling. theres some shit in manila called extra joss which is like a powder mix energy drink. except when you are peaking we dont mix it in the water, just suck some powder off the pink and it fizzes and you can actually almost feel yourself go higher, its pretty mad shit

crappybones said:
actually energy drinks make me more hypo when im pilling. theres some shit in manila called extra joss which is like a powder mix energy drink. except when you are peaking we dont mix it in the water, just suck some powder off the pink and it fizzes and you can actually almost feel yourself go higher, its pretty mad shit

that extra Joss stuff is manufactured in INdonesia, easily found anywhere in INdonesia..

i washed a pink/red mitzi down with a sip of energy drink once and i had the worst intergestion/heartburn i had for along time on pills. I havent had energy drink whilst on pills since.

Hmm... didn't realise this was bad... I usually have a couple of red bulls or V drinks on the way to an event...

...or as was last weekend, had a vodka and red bull at the event maybe 20 mins before dropping.

my first time taking a pill (about 2 weeks ago) after we dropped our pills we went to the servo and got some V. We didnt drink much of it, 1 bottle between 4 people. Later during the night we got another round of V which helped with our thirst and kept up going.