Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

phenergan, OTC vic?

turkish

Bluelighter
is phenergan OTC in victoria??????
i use to have it as a kid but i dunno is it was prescription...:|

Why don't you go to a pharmacy and ask for it? If they can't or won't give you phenergan, they should be able to offer you something else that will treat whatever you are hoping to treat.. Thought that would be common sense...

i dont like to leave the house lol.. if i can get it ill go but if i cant im just gonna sit here n smoke so im just asking...

I think you'll need a script, although I had to check as we always carry these in the first aid kit. They're certainly handy to have for allergies.

Last weekend my youngest was stung by a blue bottle. The stings were across his kidney area and spine. Ice was applied but it was mums touch with the phenergan that completely settled him. That was after the screaming and writhing in agony that he went through first.

There is another source of phenergan which is OTC, but it's not intended for human consumption. (Use your imagination)

Also note contraindications and potential for OD with Promethazine

Information for Health Care Professionals (Product Information)

For the benefit of those who don't like to leave the house, Phenergan is available OTC in 10mg tablets, 25mg tablets and syrup form. It is in Schedule 3, which is Pharmacist Only medication. You will need to ask for it. You may be questioned by the pharmacist. You may be refused sale if it is not appropriate for you.

Thanks Mezzed up. My wife said she thought it was OTC, but 2 online suppliers wanted scripts. Suppose I should have checked PBS or MIMS...