• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Degrassi Junior High

electreauxbella

Bluelighter
is officially the best show of all time...

this thread is dedicated to the original broomhead himself, donny don't

Some Memorable moments

* All the way with Stephanie Kay, when she's trying to get elected as school president
* Spike and THAT hair!
* The Zit Remedy
* Lucy and her videocamera
* Arthur, and his cousin Dorothy who looked strangely like a cabbage patch doll
* Yick and the *pimming swools*

ahhhh, the memories!

heheeh love your work bella!

* Joey & Dwayne having the punch-up in the toilets and dwayne getting a bloody nose
* joey buying condoms and they announce it over the loudspeaker
* snake finding claude on the toilet cubicle
* stephanie getting drunk and throwing up when she was supposed to make a speech
* shane taking acid and jumping off a bridge
* michelle getting addicted to caffeine pills
* kathleen hiding joints in the tampon machine

haha so many memories!

he he he - i forgot about the shane acid thing!!!

what about the guy that caitlin was hanging out with, claude - he was such the cool anarchist!

and Mr Radich... how he made Tweed jackets & Mister Sheen glasses look sexy :D

Last edited:
Claude

img386_0.jpg

omg, so many fond memories :)
can't think of many more at the moment but these ones sprang to mind..

*Wheels going to buy condoms for his date with stephanie.. her mum sells them to him

* wheels wetting the bed

* lucy making her film

* dwayne using the condoms as water bombs

* claude dying :( :(

b00004ds8y01lzzzzzzz6kd.jpg

Last edited:
They would play this show in my health ed class at my jounior high school, ahhh the California public school system!

I rememeber when one of the twins thought she has mono, that's how I learned about the "kissing disease". Shortly after, I got mono but I was only in grade 5 and had never kissed a boy but everyone at school had also seen that episode so everyone bugged me for months about having the kissing disease. Fucking Degrassi junior high. :X

;)

And I really wanted to see last night's episode of the new series but didn't get home in time! :X :X :X

I had, and still have, the biggest crush on Stacie Mistysn (aka Caitlin). So much so that i even love the name now and would like to name my daughter Caitlin. Great show that managed to solve all a teenagers problems in only half an hour.

Stacy Mistyn had a stalker for ages there IRL - hope it wasn't you linus!

I was watching the one last night where Wheels meets his dad - god wheel's dad was cool :S

ha ha, not me. If i could have afforded the plane ticket as a 15 year old though i would have been for sure.

BTW, whom is your avatar a pic of?

Remember when Caitlin swore when she caught Joey cheating with Tessa, and the ABC did a really bad job of dubbing it out?

I liked Melanie

img321_0.jpg

linusSL said:
ha ha, not me. If i could have afforded the plane ticket as a 15 year old though i would have been for sure.

BTW, whom is your avatar a pic of?

it's a pic from a miss kittin album...

to keep this post on topic, how crap is the new degrassi (with spike's daughter) as opposed to the new degrassi?

I've only seen 2 episodes, and both of those seemed to be focused on the older characters! Like the last one i saw was a christmas episode where caitlin wanted to get back with joey (despite the fact he's married now) so she wrote a note in a christmas card and slipped it through the letterbox slot on his front door. She then realised her stupidity and spent the rest of the episode trying to get it back out (unsuccessfully!)

Actually i think it was TBC when you saw joey picking it up and saying "ooh, a christmas card" an caitlin was like "nooo don't read that!"

Caitlin was still looking good too, even 15 years on :)

I loved this show so much

My fave episode was when Kaitleen got caught at the animal testing site and arresed and Claude ran off.

I also loved the movie and Snake still hadn't lost his virginisty even though they were 25 or something.

Degrassi High...not junior but still fun

I grew up in Mississaga, Ontario and my P.E. partner in 8th grade was Steve Bednerjak, I can't remember the correct spelling of his name. I am surprised I remember his name to begin with. He played Clutch on Degrassi High, a minor character who may have driven a Chevy Nova.

Thanks for making me reach back in the memory archives.

Spike was at the mall a lot with that god awful hair. I thought it was just part of her character...guess not.

I can't remember a lot except for really bad haircuts. It was probably something I watched while waiting for ninja turtles to come on...

You can't do that on television was infinitely better...

Re: Degrassi High...not junior but still fun

Perpetual Indulgence said:
I grew up in Mississaga, Ontario and my P.E. partner in 8th grade was Steve Bednerjak, I can't remember the correct spelling of his name. I am surprised I remember his name to begin with. He played Clutch on Degrassi High, a minor character who may have driven a Chevy Nova.

Thanks for making me reach back in the memory archives.

Spike was at the mall a lot with that god awful hair. I thought it was just part of her character...guess not.

When i was in toronto i caught the GO-train to mississauga to see where they filmed DJH. I then caught the train back and another train to Pape to see where DH was filmed. I then walked to degrassi st. I did a lot of walking that day and took lots of photos of al the degrassi locations and then lost my camera on the greyhound :( :( :(

^^ lol. that's so cute. :) same thing happened to me with my photo's from my trip to france. i was devastated.

i used to love this show when i was little, however i have to say that it's just not the same when you watch repeats of it these days. i'd forgotten just how corny the story lines were, and how bad the acting was. but all the same, i have such fond childhood memories of watching this show that it'll always have a little spot in my heart. Degrassi Rawks!! :D