Bluelighter
Heres the deal
Fuzzy (you guys rock) is proud to present
BUKEM + NASTY

WHO
I was gonna write a huge story about these bass heavy weights but really,
we all know what's going on round here.

LTJ BUKEM + MC CONRAD
The DnB Master of groove and The rhythm spitter.

FREQ NASTY'S VIDEO NASTY SOUNDSYSTEM
The Breaks Titan himself.

PLUS

Nick Thayer
John Wall
Ritual
Q45
Shuey
Eli
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so tickets are 35 bucks plus booking shite from shop.fuzzy.com.au, the Metro Box office on 9287 2000, and inthemix.com.au
For Fuzzy members, its 30 bucks plus booking shizzal.

Its an 18+ event DUH!
ID is essential DUH!

Man, I'm so ready for this. My ears have been drooling (or at least secreting) for this!

So who will I be seeing on Saturday the 26th of Feb from 9 till 3am??

-Later
psst you forgot to tell the nice peeps that you pretty much took all that info from fuzzy.com!
Uh.. yeah sorry about that.

Last edited:
Woah, Bluelight. Its like, a foreign concept these days.

Anyway man, you shouldn't have bothered posting this. Breaks are shit. Everybody on bluelight knows this. And Nasty? man, he blows like a ten tonne whale :)

I have my tickets already.. but i have to be a best man at a wedding the next day so i hope i can juggle the 2 :)

This will be awesome.. Also seeing Monsieur Nasteh's be-dreaded noggin at newcastle on the 16th at nutshell..

Yeah Ima get my Ticket next week.

You should as well alchoholic urmm.. I mean Melancholic!
Yeah for sure what he said.

Oi Backo!, You gonna come or are ya gonna bump your sweet ass through this thread instead eh?? :D

Just thinkin' bout Freq playin "Amped" makes me wanna something something.

Go crazy?

Dont mind if I ... fukit, you all watch the Simpsons. It's just not funny when somone else does it.

-Later

wow man...melancholic...there's an old familiar...

anyway I'm hella keen for this however 1) I'm BROKE as FUCK and 2) I think I'm going to karaoke that night?

Will keep y'all updated

So what you're saying is that karaoke is more important than this event?

Dont forget the BROKE as FUCK line too!

Yeah well fair enough.Hope you can make it.
Doesnt seem like anyone is overly thrilled by this event.

-Later

Well, Ive been reading a bit about this whole Nasty sound system thing and man, it looks like its gonna be quite the visual delight I must say.

Thats it? hats your excuse for bumping this thread back up to the top?

Yeah well, it had dropped off the page all together! Anyway, its closer now.. what? Two weeks? hell yeah!

Freq Nasty! Are you serious? Ima just have to go and rock out while every one else will be..
give it up man, no one cares about this event hehe...except me ofcourse..

Oh thats comforting.

-Later

Heheh i know - how exciting. :)

I was concerned i oud have to sell my ticket on for a while there due to a wedding the next day.. but it's all been sorted :) (ban)

rasberrywatergirl!! Long time, no.. anything!
It would be soooo good to see you man!

Oh, I thought this was just a great discription:
ahem.. A full-on audiovisual assult incorporating custom graphics and 3D character animation: "The visual equivalent of Michael Moore and Public Enemy getting pissed on the set of Monsters Inc. during an anti-globalisation riot"

-Later

How we just dis the event and just go out for sunday afternoon beers Shoelace and malcomaholic LOL

Ok then, how bout we dis your idea of dissin the event, me and melancholic will go to the Metro, see the show, THEN go out for sunday beers eh?!

Ok i saw freq last night and oh my god.. it was so good.. front row center for the entire thing =)

rwg was basically standing there totally stricken for 3/4 of the time going 'I love freq nasty'.

This will be awesome.. :)

excellent :) so close now and almost all arranged.

so excited!! but i'm more interested to see how rwg's presence will affect 'Darin' and see if he breaks out in a cold sweat and make for the exits after being attacked and molested by her last week!!! ;)=D

Well, its only 3 hours and 45 mins to go!

For the entire week, I thought I wouldnt be able to go from lack of money but I will be attending with melancholic so I hope to see you all there!
Black shirt with camo pants
In other words, the sexy biatch with the shaved head
Word.

-Later

I make a last minute decision and decided to go and see this.

This was the best bloody decision I've made in a while!

Things started off pretty cruisy. For some reason, we got there right on 9pm so sat in the foyer bar and had a couple of drinks, and listened to a DnB set from Eli. We caught the end of John Wall's set which was good fun. When John Wall was playing, there were very few people watching the set. There was however some guy sitting on the front of the stage drinking a bottle of water. It certainly was LTJ Bukem sitting there chilling out checking out the show. I thought it was really cool to see a big name act at the venue hours before his set, taking some interest in the whole event.

Nick Thayer played another really good set, which I am getting very accustomed to. He was great at Summer Break (where I last saw him), and was every bit as good last night. When he finished at 11:30, the stage was really set for something big.

By the time Freq Nasty came on, the gig had sold out, and the Metro was packed! I had heard about the Video Nasty Experience, but wasn't really prepared for epic set I was about to hear.

Combining fantastic graphics with some really tight mixing, Freq Nasty played an incredible set. The highlight for me was a fantastic mix of Daft Punk's Around the World and Intergalactic by the Beastie Boys.

The whole Freq Nasty show completely blew my mind, and certainly goes down as one of the best sets I have ever seen.

LTJ Bukem played for the last 2 hours, and had the crowd jumping for every minute of it. Although I am not a huge DnB fan, I was certainly a convert last night, as this set was incredible.

MC Conrad yelled for "Sydney Crew, Make some noise!" and noise is certainly what we made!

This was an awesome event, and is another feather in the bow of Fuzzy who continues to put on the best events in Sydney time after time.

bRAVEheart