• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

any piracetam users out there?

someguy

Bluelighter
I've been thinking of ordering some and am just wondering if anyone is on it and have noticed any positve results....

and no I'm not thinking of taking it to "get my roll back" or whatever those etards are calling it....
;)

This is probably better suited to the all new Healthy Living forum -> Moving :)

Also, do a search because I'm sure there are heaps of threads around dealing with piracetam.

and no I'm not thinking of taking it to "get my roll back" or whatever those etards are calling it....

I used to take piracetem occastionally, to "get my roll back" - and I did. Now I am about to start taking it on a daily basis for other benefits.

I tried it. I noticed nothing at all -- not at first, not after a while, not at low doses, not at high doses. Your mileage may vary, but I got 0.00 mpg.

My husband and I just started it 2 days ago. He thinks he can concentrate better at work now (might be a placebo) but I haven't noticed anything at all yet. It tastest like shit!

I've been taking it for a few months now, and I have noticed the results from it. I am more focused on things in general now, and can concentrate on something till it's finished now. Also my night vision has improved drastically, which is important for me as I work nights and my job involves driving.

I've been reading up on adding Choline at 550mg a day too...

anyone know if this is found at local heath stores or is it another order only drug?

You need at least 1g of choline a day with piracetam, 1.5-2g is even better.

Without choline, effects of Piracetam is greatly reduced, and might even be negative (headaches etc).

Just buy some Lecithin, or some alpha-gpc if you have more money.

so lecithin > choline + piracetam?

someone here said that piracetam was a "wonder drug."

maybe lets make different threads about different supps/vits/etc?

like Piracetam thread, or Fish Oils thread.. o_O

No, Lecithin CONTAINS some choline and is a good source of it.

And you take some Lecithin (or alpha-gpc) with your piracetam

If you have the money, get some aniracetam, even better.

For those not in the know, here's a good place to learn about smart drugs & supplements: [source link edited]

Piracetam didn't work for me, I'm now trying Hydergine. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Piracetam works better when Hydergine is mixed with it.

lol.. i wish some guru posted here with all the 'right' info.

which drugs go with which? it all seems to be subjective.. :(

^well, you could UTFSE, which would give you threads like this one which answers all the questions you have not had the time to as yet ask...

Piracetam + Choline = goods. Piracetam + Alpha-GPC is better, though I've never tried it (heard much on the topic). Always take a good choline supplement with piracetam.

Aniracetam + Alpha-GPC is the way to go if you have the money

hm, individual mileage seems to vary alot w/aniracetam. i didn't find it any better than piracetam

A lot of people report that the piracetam + aniracetam combo actually seems to make their head MORE clouded...