Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

lsd + alchohol or ketamine + alchohol

djiang87

Bluelighter
me and my mates are thinking of trying out these combos. Whilst ketamine and LSD are new to us i was wondering if it is relatively safe to mix one of these drugs with alchohol. All of us are experienced with alchohol and the only other drug we've ever had was pot.

I noe if we take one of these substances we should reduce our limit on booze but i just wanna be extra carefull.

Thx

DO NOT mix booze and ketamine!!!!!

it will make you as sick as a motherfucker!!!
cant say anything about LSD, but whatever you do dont mix booze and ket!

djlang87 - do some research on www.erowid.org

you will find that combining certain drugs can be highly hazardous to your health, and in some cases death..
please be careful, and always do plenty of research before combining ANY drugs. :)

Alcohol followed by ketamin=passed out mess for two hours, not fun. However LSD followed by alcohol is always good, you probably wont get too drunk but it just feels good to have a beer. Another interesting combo to try...LSD followed by small amounts of K. I tried this a while back and had the most tripped out experience ever. The two combined seemed to enhance each others effects dramatically.

why not try some MDMA or speed. Not quiet as overwhelming as acid can be, but a exprience to remember nevertheless. ive had a date with lady k several times, not by choice, but it defintly wasnt my cup of tea.

K can be horrible when you aren't expecting it, like eating a K pill thinking it was MDMA.

Never mix K with alcohol or GHB (1,4b). I went from feeling great, to feeling like shit in about 1.34 seconds.

thx guys for your help. With regards with the research ive only looked at things such as how much of a dosage to take and trip reports

thx for your help again

sunday night i was chilling down the coast having a few drinks when i decided to pop a yellow sunflower (sunflower smiley face, plain yellow colour, score on the back, bevel on the front, much like a panadol type press) i was the guinea pig for these pills because some female friends of mine were soon to be dropping these in a club and yeh.. didnt want any unexpected surprises for them. luckily i did!!..

20-30mins after dropping i was struggling hard :p stumbling around the joint, slurring speech, extremely brurred vision, altered gravity all the classic affects of Ketamine but x5 :p

if u are going to mix ketamine with alcohol i reccomend experimenting with much smaller doses than normal and working your way up. after doing lines of these K pills the following night ive come to the conclusion that the 3 drinks i had made the affects of the ketamine around 2-3x stronger. i duno about u.. but if the amount of ketamine i normally dosed up on suprisingly fuked me over 3fold i would be a little worried :p

Doing pure powder K is the equivalent of a strong Nos high that lasts for 2+ hours, you become a passenger in your own body, the last thing you really want to do is add alcohol to the mix.

Alcohol and Ketamine is only recomended if you suffer from a chronic case of stupidity. For those who do, when you do give it a go try and see if you can fly.

Alcohol and LSD from personal experience isn't that much better, the only thing I have found alcohol compliments (apart from a trainsmash of a pick up at 4 in the morning) is an Ecstacy comedown. Coopers Pale the best thing for a peanut sized stomach.

JoKeRsWiLd=D

I find alcohol takes the edge of an LSD trip so it's useful for when it feels like it will overwhelm me. Also, beer tastes really good on LSD and they barely put a dent on me when I'm tripping. I wouldn't say they cancel each other out but you may be disappointed when you combine them. Seeing as it's your first trip on either substance, I recommend taking them on their own before you start mixing.

Not to mention the fact you can drink a brewery when tripping.

My best trips to date have all been out at pubs getting royally smashed preceeding and then during the early trip.

Be prepared to suck down 20 odd beers and not notice it

LSD and alcohol is quite nice, though if u wanna get some kick, get some absinthe hehehe. And as other ppl have said, alco + ket = EVIL. I drank scotch first time I had ket (about a gram of pure ket) and I was just passed out and vomiting for hours.

I would say lsd + ket is rather interesting, gives a real sinking plunge to the visuals.

But best combo with acid is always other hallucinegens, mainly shrooms :D