Ben Watt
Bugz in the Attic v Jazzanova
Rob Da Bank
Lazy Boy Sound System
DJ Patife & Cleveland Watkiss
Max Sedgley
Blood & Fire feat. Rankin’ Joe.
Taoh

I went to this event last year and had an awesome time so I am heading along again for a huge day of good tunes, aviator sunnies and males wearing pink singlets.

lol - leecie, do you know warren g? that's his saying!

im in... so very very in! scissors here i come :D :D :D

'lil leecie said:
it's not pink it's salmon ;)
No no. If the men be of the same breed as those at Field Day, then there is no other colour those singlets could be but flamboyant pink.

^^lol!! touche....

yay for people buying me birthday drinks!! you rock speaka ;) do i get some of your awesomeness too?? haha

Well this is the day after my birthday... I was gonna head to Canberra that weekend... but screw that...

Layo & Bushwacka! and Scissor Sisters and Bent (oh my god... Bent woohoo!!!!) and Jazzanova... sounds like a spanky plan to me :)

CB :)

*sigh*. love to go. ive moved out and money is scarse. will not be attending. unless i win the 18 mil on lotto that night.

which i wont know until that night. therefore i will almost positivily not be coming.

it sold out on tuesday...

if anyone has a spare i need one for a stupid friend who leaves everything til the last minute.

Ah shit... sold out?

I completely forgot to buy a ticket :\

I want to go... it is right after my b'day and it looks spanktacular... stupid me leaving everything to the last minute too... if anyone can find someone with a spare ticket, please PM me :)

CB :)

ah bless your little cotton socks CB...I'll keep 2 ears to the ground now instead of one.

rollcall

me (my friends sold their tickets & ditched me :()
leecie
CB
josh_nexus
speakafreaka (oh YAY!!!! it's madness i tell you!)

anyone else??

yay glad you got a ticket little chicken ^^

i so cant wait! il be there with like 5million friends. should be solid gold madness with a cherry on top!

Yah I'll be there and if Leecie and I get organised we'll be wearing Oboe Appreciation Society singlets so keep an eye out. ;)

Leec: bwahahaha i find it funny speakafreakas names mentioned on Bluelight when he's not registered (i think) and is very anti-bl...but i guess a girl can sway anything right?? ;)