• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cairns- Infected Mushroom- Fri 11th march

changed venue. i beleive it may be held up around the table lands now.

yea venue is near mareeba, id say exactly but you should buy your tickets to find out ;P dont be piker glass prison :D
Hey fullafunke, i wont be making it to medicine drum sadly but trying my best to get to IM so we deff having a stomp out there. Its gunna be awsome, cant wait to see ya there. We will organise it more at the time.

cairns r gonna be mad ass lucky coz its the only outdoor gig they r playing! arghhh i wish i was still in cairns :D freakin best venues for doofing :D

yea cairns wouldnt have it indoors. Its unthinkable.
Hey fullafunke, how was medicing drum? i heard they had a good turn out.

Ah shit yea, this is getting close, just 3 more days. I'm getting so amped, everytime i hear electronic music i get more and more impatient. Comeon ppl, is there any more north queensland blue lighters coming to this event? Fullafunke, ;) message me, you know the number. If ya need a lift up let me know. We have a spare seat.
Timbo

weeeeee! one more sleep :)
Fullafunke must die by a bludgeoning consisting only of TV remotes *glare* *squint*

Infected Mushroom are playing outdoors tomorrow and you guys are fighting.

Man infected haven't played an overnight doof in Australia for years, you guys are very lucky and should all be excited collectivelly.

have fun!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Personal attacks on people on this forum will NOT be tollerated. Please keep it under control.

DJC*

np DJC* :)
situation = resolved :)
as for infected mushroom cairns.......
WEEEE 20 hrs to go!

Wow what an awsome event, got completely trashed and stomped for 10 hours. Pitty bout infected mushroom not playing longer than they were meant to. I mean we were stomping in a foot of mud in the pouring rain, how about less singing and more doof doof. Either way the rain made it the night it was, if ya didnt stop dancing, it was awsome. Muddy as hell. How did you guys go? Fullafunke, i was looking for ya where were ya? and xeno, the homers were nice eh, where were you?