Anyone from Texas?

Trance

Bluelighter
yeah i know that is kind of a broad question, as texas has some area to it, but i havent seen many rollers on here from texas. im new on here though. well i guess say hey or something if your from tx.
late
PlUr
trance

Whats up, kid!
Texas born, baby!
In Austin, right now...Moved from H-town...
Lotsa texas peeps in here...
Some from S.A., couple from Dallas, one from Longview, a few others from austin, and i think i've seen about 5 from H-town...
Welcome aboard!
-xander

i'm in dallas. born and raised too, but you'll rarely ever hear me admit it
smile.gif

I'm in San Antonio, but I go up to Austin usually a coupla times a month...
PLUR
Justin

is there anyone headin out to Stimulation 101 in Houston this saturday? Me an my cousin are prolly gonna go, an its gonna be her first rave, 2nd or 3rd time rolling.. I wouldnt mind setting up a nice little TX Bluelighters meetup there if anyone is planning on going =D
mail me @ [email protected]
PLUR
Justin

I'm recently transplanted from Nashville to Dallas. Got back 3 weeks ago, and lovin it. Dallas is a much cooler city than Nashville. Not to say a lot bigger.
c-ya around....
suede

H-town here. I went to Stimulation 101. First time rave, and first time on X. If anyone's listening, I'd like to know what "seasoned" ravaz thought of it?

another one from houston. i missed stimulation but i'm looking forward to Artic or whatever it's called next weekend. anyone going?

You'll probably never see this but I'm a senior at regan high school in San antonio. nice to see a fellow antonian. see you at RAVE NEW WORLD in austin.love4ever
------------------
Vitamin-K

English, live in London, but in ecstasy terms I consider myself an honorary TeXan/H-towner, as that's where I first took it and had most of my fun-e-days back in the late 80's. Miss it sometimes even now, someday I may return...
smile.gif
Mr S

whats up TEX-ans? ::giggle:: Im in San Antonio and go to UTSA. I feel so out of everything here since being back.. someone please let me know whats up - i feel out of the fruit loop =)email me or im me on aol at andywarhl . until then, lets get rollin....
X2K ~ Rollin into the Phuture

belisarius and x2k, do either of you live in the dorms at UTSA? If you do, I think I may actually know, or have met you before
wink.gif

mail me or something... meeting people you already know is fun
wink.gif

PLUR
Justin