Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - .:Duckboy and CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT do Perth:. @Little Creatures REVIEWS

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT

Bluelighter
.:Duckboy and CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT do Perth:.

The time doth approacheth, when I jump on a plane for the first time and travel with my boy to Perth - - - the land of beaches and perfection. :D

I've never been there before, and most of you Perth-ian BLers I presume would know Duckboy was born and raised in your fine city.

I propose a meetup of drinks and merriment during our stay. =D
I know we'll be trying hard to see a lot of people, and do a lot of things, but I simply can't go to Perth without meeting some of you. -=Cheesy smile=-

I haven't spoken to Duckboy about this yet [even though I'm sure he's in agreeance], so I have no idea what venue he'd prefer.

16.gif
We'll be there from the 27th to the 2nd.
16.gif

PERTH, HERE WE COME!
[Mods - - - hope it's OK to leave this here until some dates and venues are sorted? :) ]

^^ It hasn't been the same since I moved there, apparently the weather last year has been wacky since I made the city my home ;)

There's a few places that's nice, muzby and waz had their meetup at the Brass Monkey which was kind of central. Gilly and I are still to meet at Little Creatures that's way too far without PT.

We'll try to come and have a drink or two, having Carl Cox coming up 3 days later makes budgeting an interesting exercise.

:) Biski drinks are in order!

I think little creatures is a very good option! Although not a fan of the freo nightlife. Little creatures on a sunday arvo or sat arvo would be cool.

Depends on what the guests are after i guess ...I would feel bad if they were to come and not have one terrific night though!

If ya'll are as much into dNb as me and my mates, then Roller (thursday nights at rosemount hotel) is usally good... good sound sytem/dj's indoors spinning some nice tunes, nice chilled out area outside... pretty good.

Aside from that im prone to something north of river as its closer to me ;)

Ill see if i can bring everyones faviroute h-90 along as well... :D

<3

^R00r - - - two big DnB fans, right here! =D
We shall see...-=taps nose=-

Prolly' should mention we're both on a detox this month. :|
No indulgences for us, unless it's legal.

Ah, detox. I should do that after new years *looks at hand shake uncontrollably*. I think ive been clean since new years... oh wait, pendulum. Besides once, ive been clean for 3 weeks. :D

COTB... theres a very good all ages rave on called catch 22, that has pendulum playing, its on the 29th... tixs are $20, which seems like a very good deal considering the awesome perth locals playing (and el hornet!).
Interested to see how perth can put on a rave?

haha
no no, im 19, but i still enjoy the all age scene :)
Still, 27th, plenty of time to find heaps to do. Where are you staying out of interest?

Hamersley is a north of the river suburb .. smiled upon .. and not too far away from the city really.

Everything in perth is a 30min drive for me .. i'm well adjusted to this.

lok1 said:
COTB... theres a very good all ages rave on called catch 22, that has pendulum playing, its on the 29th... tixs are $20

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

It's Better Than Debbie Does Dallas

OKAY!!!
Yeah we're staying with my old housemate in Hamersley.

Would LOVE to do Little Creatures on a saturday or sunday afternoon. My brother manages the restaurant next door (The Mussel Bar) so it's long been a favourite spot of mine. Plus I know one of the friendly bar staff there (at least, i *think* he still works there)

Brass Monkey also a go; personally i'm a bit meh about the Aberdeen, unless it's changed a lot in the past year. The Rosemount used to be my local for a while too, when i lived in North Perth. Not a bad pub at all.

Thursday and Friday nights are out, due to family commitments (birthdays x2)

but (and i speak for C0TB too here since she has nfi about perth :))
1) Cott Hotel
2) Brass Monkey
3) Creatures
would all be tops IMHO. Sat or Sunday late late arvo maybe?? Creatures and Cott are kinda rating higher, being near the water and all; something new for a Melbournite.

Might have to give the late night out a bit of a miss, since i have an exam 5th February :( If the family gig on Thurs 27th falls through, will pop along to the Rosemount for a bit of DnB action *drools*

Thanks guys, and let us know what you think

Last edited:
Wicked!

The Perth Bluelight crew are all very close here in Perth.....and i can assure you that we will definalty organise a brillient night with drinks.

I think the majority of the Perth Hardcore bluelight crew live in the north anyway.

oooh and the 27 is not so far away....keep us updated....and we will diffently make a plan

It will be great that the Rubber_Duck (myself) will meet Duck-Boy himself..hee hee

If anything we should get Killing Time to organise this :) :)

Cant wait....
Toodles Doodles

^ Yeah happy to let K_T or Linus take the reins! :) :)

Saturday arvo/night or Sunday late arvo are looking best for us atm. My last BL meetup in Perthville was before the evil Bust-Of-Death a few years back at a Renaissance gig, so will be good to catch up with the "new" crew.

<3

Originally posted by Duckboy
My last BL meetup in Perthville was before the evil Bust-Of-Death a few years back at a Renaissance gig, so will be good to catch up with the "new" crew.

^Har, you're so old skool'. ;)
24.gif

Hehe sounds good, honeslty....sunday sessions go off at the Cott. Or on a saturday afternoon theres a cruzy day at hillaries boat harbour at the break water tavern.....
Anything goes....its about you guys mainly

And heheh it was a joke about Killing Time....he failed miserably last organised meetup....LOL

im gonna msg most of them now and see what we can come up with?

Hmmm no message yet:( , guess i will just crawl back under my rock and wait to be invited *sniff*....

hehe nah i'm cool with whatever u guys/girls piece together,count me in!!=D