Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2C-T-2

alexkid

Bluelighter
I now have access to 2C-T-2, but i would appreciate some info before i consume it!

How does it differ from its chemical cousin 2C-T-7?

Last edited:
I think this answers part of my question;

EXTENSIONS AND COMMENTARY: There is a considerable parallel between 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7, and both have proven to be excellent tools for introspection. The differences are largely physical. With 2C-T-2, there is more of a tendency to have physical disturbances such as nausea and diarrhea. And the experience is distinctly shorter. With 2C-T-7, physical disturbances are less common, but you are into the effects for almost twice as long. Both have been frequently used in therapy as follow-ups to MDMA.

alexkid said:
Loads of info here but it leaves me confused...
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ct2/2ct2.shtml

I think the only way to understand this substance is experience it.
Hopefully i can provide a trip report after the weekend!

8o
I think the only way to understand this substance is experience it. Exactly!! I agree the erowid reports left a lot to be desired. I tried that before I used it and didnt gain much perspective. I usually don't like to give infomation thats second hand but my friend here tells me the most significant differnce is the 2CT2 bodyload. I also felt uncomfortable, particularly when kicking in. But due to not yet trying 2CT7 I can't compare. Look forward to your report.

I have been fortunate enough to have in my short life consumed T2 once, and T7 twice. Results are as follows:

T2 experience: (20mg)
It was a restful friday afternoon last August. I had nothing better to do and was keen to try this material so I consumed it by myself at home. About 45 mins after dropping I began to feel very strange. No visuals, just a strange body energy. This build up over an hour and at the end I had the overwhelming urge to vomit. My stomach just completely emptied itself into the toilet. When the visuals kicked in I was a bit disappointed as they weren't that exciting, very different to 2C-I and 2C-E. The trip was a very sensual one, it put me into a party mood, however I still had nagging side effects such as a head ache and stomach ache through the whole trip. Listening to music in the sun was wonderful. Everything that I listened to sounded musical. At one point I found my self dancing to the washing machine rhythms. After a few hours the effects of the drug wore off and I was left with a nagging headache that lasted into the next day.

T7 experience 1: (20mg)
A friend and I where keen to try this material so we consumed 20mg in the late afternoon on an overcast wednesday arvo in August. It took forever to kick in, several hours hours. When it finally did the visuals were better than that from T2 however I still didn't feel completely consumed. Side effects were less than that from T2 yet still present. Duration was a fair bit longer than T2.

T7 experience 2: (30+mg)
We were planning on attending a rave this evening in September and I wanted to find out what it is like to go out on T7. After the fairly lame experience with 20mg I decided to go for 30mg however the dose was most likely slightly greater. It was consumed at a pre rave party at a close friends house. 30mg hit much quicker, I could feel the effects within an hour. Very soon I became quite ill and had to vomit. I was getting very scared being around people that I didn't know. After vomiting a few times I had to go to the toilet and experienced severe diarrhoea. I sat on the toilet for a very long time and was way too fucked to wipe my arse and put my pants back on. Somehow I managed to. This is when the phlegm hit. I had a minor cold at the time and it seemed to be amplified 100x. I was too sick to go out so I told my friends to go without me and I layed on the couch and listened to music. It was the most amazing voyage of self discovery ever. Music was fantastic, yet some parts were strangely scary at times. The visuals were so intense that I could barely recognize the environment even though it was like a second home to me. Eventually after an amazing journey some friends dropped by the house that were on their way to the rave too. I felt better now and so I went with them. In the car ride I couldn't tell where we were going even though I know the area well. When we got to the rave the T7 effects had significantly subsided and several doses of MDMA were consumed throughout the remainder of the night and the morning.

Overall I definitely prefer T7 to T2. T2 is a more sensual body high and I thought that visuals were lame. T7 had less side effects and the visuals were just insane. I would be talking to people less than 1m away and I would not be able to tell who they are because there was so much visual disturbance. The difference between T2 and T7 visuals is like viewing black and white TV, then watching high definition digital TV in colour. I saw colours that I never new existed. I found both drugs very intoxicating and would not dare drive whilst under the influence.

I think that the second T7 trip would have been much better if I didn't have a cold. It is now my rule that psychedelics should never be consumed unless I am 100% healthy as they amplify any negative symptoms.

I look forward to consuming both chemicals again sometime. However these days it is difficult to find enough spare time and to muster up enough courage to go through such a physically and mentally draining experience.

Side-note: As of Feb 2005 both 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7 will likely be specifically listed by full and abbreviated names on Schedule 9 (highest restriction).

SUBSTANCES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SCHEDULING

[...]

1.5 2,5-DIMETHOXY-4-ETHYLTHIOPHENETHYLAMINE (2C-T-2) – consideration of a proposal
to include in Schedule 9.
1.6 2,5-DIMETHOXY-4-IODOPHENETHYLAMINE (2C-I) – consideration of a proposal to include
in Schedule 9.
1.7 2,5-DIMETHOXY-4-(N)-PROPYLTHIOPHENETHYLAMINE (2C-T-7) – consideration of a
proposal to include in Schedule 9.
1.8 5-METHOXY-α-METHTRYPTAMINE (5-Meo-AMT) – consideration of a proposal to include
in Schedule 9.

BigTrancer :)

I guess its time to stock up on 2C-I... :) Its unfortunate, though forseeable that these magical compounds will now be restricted.

Smoke em if you got em

Still, there is the glory of DMT which is readily available in the grass around you. Those that speak highly of the visuals on 2C-T-7, I would say that the experience, although lovely in and of itself, it is not in the same league as DMT hyperspace.

:) DMT it much easier to find then 2C-T-7.

Update;

Well i started this thread in jan but never found the time to play. Last night i took ~20mg of 2C-T-7!

[Edit: Availability discussion removed. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
do we get any details of your trip?

Last edited by a moderator:
what a trip. the classic head fuck!

[insert winamp visual +8hrs]

put the powder in some distilled water to drink. unlike what ive read i was definitely feeling something quickly(15m)

the first hour was weird. i wasn't trippin' but things started to morph making me feel sickkk.

everything turned out sweet and the next 4hrs were sooo much fun!

it died fast. one minute we were laughing.. the next we weren't even so i didn't feel normal for another 2hrs.

crashed hard after this 7-8hr adventure. i didn't wake up for 14hrs but it was all worth it once!

be safe. this WAS INTENSE at times!

Last edited:
~20mg 2c-t-2 administered in solution, orally. First effects within 15 minutes... "bugs" crawling around back yard
At 30 minutes the sky was morphing, stars appearing (at five in the afternoon) and my stomach became rather upset at the worlds motion :p

After throwing up the Schweppes Recharge (oh man they're shit) and my Snickers bar (i had an absolutely empty stomach, bar for these items. hit the speed the night before. bad idea)
I was on my knees throwing up \ dry wretching for probably 10 minutes on and off, after that I felt a lot better!

After that, it was fairly enjoyable, though intencity was a bit much for the social setting (with friends on australia day). Another friend had what looked like less, and enjoyed himself.

I went away from everyone to lie down, for what felt like an hour. Apparently it was like 10 minutes. In that time i just lyed down and let the visuals envelop me. Eyes open, eyes closed, just a different variation on the same hallucination :)
Very cool.

I'm not going to go into it, but the experience was enjoyable after the unpleasant come up.

The next time I consumed t2, i had snorted ~10mg

This was a fucking awesome amount, and I can definitely say taht this drug lends itself quite well to sex. better than mdma :O
(atleast this experience was)

didn't have a chance in hell of cumming, but jeeebus.... that was an experience!

RC's are so different, it's hard to give one preference over the others.

Certainly, insufflation is THE best way to consume every research chemical I've tried. 2c-b, 2c-p, 2c-t-2, 2c-t-7

Insufflation is definately one of the most dangerous way to take research chemicals. Its not like amphetamines were you can just rack up a line and hope your dose is about right. People have died snorting RC's, you have to be extremely careful with these chemicals and how your measuring your doses. Snorting drugs might make the onset faster but thats what makes it so dangerous with these drugs.

Reported 2C-T-7 Death

People have died snorting RC's, you have to be extremely careful with these chemicals and how your measuring your doses. Snorting drugs might make the onset faster but thats what makes it so dangerous with these drugs.

You're absolutely correct, people have to be educated on the substances ingested. People have died from "eyeballing" doses of RC's - theres not much of a difference between 20mg and 30mg when you consider varying crystal density, "clumps" etc...

BUT - if you know how much is there, then snorting the substance is far more efficient and less harsh on the stomach.
Though all research chems seem to have a most unpleasant sensation when you insufflate them... mostly likened to snorting Ajax :p

You DO need to use far less of an RC when you snort it, don't forget this fact! A 20mg dosage of 2c-t-7 taken orally will take forever to come on, and intensity may not be all that great.
Snorting 20mg in one sitting will most likely put you over the edge, nausea \ vomitting from extreme "motion sickness" and the vast discomfort will likely occur.

Snorting 5 x 2mg lines over the period of 10 minutes will ease the pain, and onset isn't quite as harsh (though still rapid!).
Then, repeating this process after a few hours will ensure that you're enjoying yourself all night long.

I've recommended this consumption method to first time trippers, and they've had no problems.

NB: body load on research chems CAN be pronounced for some people, hot cold flushes, sweats, shaking etc... apparently this can be exacerbated by insufflation. People who I've seen experience this, however, get over it fairly quickly and then go on to enjoy the trip.

just my 2c

hmm these drugs are interesting... by the way, i noticed along time ago that the 2C-X(phenethylamines...) family has the same chemical name as mescaline(3,4,5-trimethoxy-ß-phenethylamine). Can anyone who has experienced both these two drugs noticed anything similar about them?

What experiances ive had i will post here.

1st time / 20mg- orally -
I left this in my wallet for a month and a half, very stupid considering the heat... it basiclly didnt do anything. I felt very very slight queasyness, and if i walked off into the dark back garden then i could see very very slight visuals. not that great.

2nd time/ 20mg - orally -
This batch was slightly stronger then the first, and i dumped the same amount again. This time it was straight out of the freezer. after a while the garden would move, change shape, swirl, etc. It was better then the first time, but due to the house and other people (who mainly were drunk) it wasnt that enjoyable.

3rd time - 10 mg - railed (snorted) -
This stuff was much stronger, and kept in the freezer once again -
As previously mentioned Many deaths have been caused by people eyeballing unknown strengths of RC and i was very cautious. I only had 10mg but i still took it in 3 seperate hits, each time allowing for the (horrible horrible) burning sensation to die down before doing more. By the 3rd i had to get someone else to empty the bag as the walls were moving and my hands were shaking. There was very very little nausia, and even if i had thrown up it would have been mainly dry heave. Not a bad method i found.

I notice, and this is hard to explain (also may have been from the lighting, as only lamps were on) that the walls all take on a different hue. Its hard to describe.
A light will have a halo around it, and extra beams of light raidiating from it. Sometimes your vision gets blury, as if you have a tear in your eye, but you know you dont.

Much like speed or dextroamphetamine, I personally find on 2ct2, you can remain fairly clear-headed on low doses, and can converse in a completely normal way. Although, if you choose to, you can let yourself get lost in a good pattern (say a rug or textured wall)

My music apprecation was way up... some liquid funk went down a treat. For some reason i couldnt stand it when my friend put on "dillinger - twist em out", it was the completely wrong mood for the setting.

I wont bother describing in detail the patterns or melting walls or hallways changing sizes. The visuals were quite good, but ive yet to have 2-ct-7. which i hear is more intense.

3rd time was very fun, and id do it again... the only problem is making sure you have the right setings/ friends.

stay safe.
hope you enjoyed my stories as much as i did reminicising :)