• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Enlighten: Reagents and Donations relaunched.

Cowboy Mac

Bluelighter
We have launched our own branded Enlighten Marquis and Mandelin reagents which can be purchased online at prices much lower than retail stores. In addition we are once again collecting donations, so don’t forget that donating brings good karma - every dollar counts. Want to know what we do with any money raised? We’ve got you covered, read on.

bothbottles.gif

Source: http://www.enlighten-hr.org

We now have payment in $AU, and the product is Australian made so there are no excuses ;)

Last edited:
I notice you no longer robadope/simons available for sale, is this likely to change? What about the mecke reagent?

Mecke is of limited use within Australia, but is more useful in the US by differentiating between MDxx and DXM. Mecke was in very low demand and we have no plans of paying the expensive shipping costs to receive it from overseas and continue stocking it. We still have 4 Mecke reagents in stock, if you want one please PM me and i'll organise payment via the website and ship it out to you. Additionally we currently have no plans to continue stocking EZ-Test Xtreme, but are instead working on releasing our own primary and secondary amine kits.

Last edited:
Great news :)

Everyone should have a tester, at the same time be supporting enlighten.

Having used both the EZ-Test brand testers and our new Enlighten testers I would have to say that the Enlighten ones are fantastic. I found the colour reactions to be much brighter and more obvious than the EZ-Testers, meaning that one is less likely to get a reaction that "could sorta be <type of chemical>.." If a substance is there it shows.

I think they're great and I think everyone should be supporting both Enlighten and the producer of our testers because you can be safe in knowing that the money you spend is going into keeping the harm reduction message alive in Aus.

stace.

It is express posted and is wrapped in brown paper and is bubblewrapped.

sweet im of to order now :)

EDIT: Just ordered through the site :)

Good work guys.

Last edited:
thanks mac and enlighten my testers arrived yesterday. i am just wondering the best place to keep them?

Marquis: Optimum storage temp = ~ 5 deg C. Dark

Mandelin: Room Temperature (10-35 deg C) Dark (not so important)

Yes, but not with food. Perhaps in a beer fridge, well labeled in a separate container if you're desparate, but please not in the kitchen fridge.

Mandelin is fine in the cupboard