• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

no prices and availability threads in aus but the US can?

drugfuked

Bluelighter
how come australian forums arent allowed to discuss prices and availability yet the american and euro forums are? i realise its here for our own safety but its kinda annoying when we cant ask the price range for a G of charlie yet u see ppl in america discussing how much they pay for a <insert slang here> worth of smack. there's countless threads with prices, availabitilty, quality of different shit from each region.. is it just cause the american admins are lazy? they dont care? larger population = not as much reason to be as careful?? just curious :) i do agree with the current rules in place!

because aussies run a tight ship, it is futile anyway as it depends on who you know and just ends up in dick measuring contests.

I'll just quote the guidelines for you:

2. DONT request information on the availability OR pricing of street drugs, pharmaceuticals or anything else. (Amended to include pricing 21/11/02 in line with standard Forum practise).
Any further threads on the topic of chemical glut/shortage/availability will be closed or deleted immediately. Please refrain from making these kind of threads, because it's all about who you know. The people who post these kind of threads leave themselves open to solicitation by email, and the people who respond with varying comments predictably reveal themselves to be in regular contact with drug dealers. I think people can see the logic in this one.

Comparing prices always leads to dicksizing. I can get pills cheaper than you..... This serves no benifit to anyone. You hear someone on bluelight thinks they can get drugs cheaper than you, suddenly you might want to talk to them....

Availability requests end up with someone saying I can't get pills, someone else thinks they can get pills.... it starts looking like a drug deal.

Your boasting about always having access to high quality drugs all the time at the best prices, your posting about it on a public board. Mr police officer might have good reason to suspect your in close contact with a dealer of some kind. He might just want to knock on your door, it has happened before.

This is not a forum for dealer hookups, we're here for harm reduction. Prices and availability disucsions can be had with your mates but not here on bluelight. All these discussions fall back to how good your contacts are and its better off people reading bluelight don't know.

What they do in the other forums is up to them, but when you think about it these guidelines are really protecting you guys.

I understand why we have it now. But why dont they yanks and poms not follow that guide line.

Is it because it is not as bigger issue?

you'll find in DC they have (or rather used to when it was moderated) tightly run pricing threads - but the guidelines of said threads are way strict.

they are mostly used as a (weak) global correlation of prices (and in effect - quality) and giving an indication of supply and demand.

i think they were allowed when IP adresses stopped being logged.

of course - a mod can completely shoot (and most probably will) down all the assumptions ive made in this post.

http://ndarc.med.unsw.edu.au/ndarc.nsf/website/IDRS.state

I reckon this report gives a good indication of drug pricing and availability, just select the 2003 "Drug trends" for your particular state. This should give u a rough idea what the average amount people pay is, though really it all comes down to how much money the dealer wants for it. I figured it'd be ok to link to this article, even if it does discuss price, because it was linked to already in the "Party Drug Initiatives" thread by mods ( http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135736&r=42 )

Last edited:
im aware of the reasons guys.. just curious as too why it is not inforced in the US and Euro forums (or is but quite poorly) yet anyone who attempts it here is shot down :p as i said b4 i agree with the rules..

they stop stop dealers, could potentially save someone giving out some incriminating evidence that may get them or someone else in trouble.

and yes, we all know about the " i can get stuff for x amount cheaper than u and x amount more pure than him etc etc.. "

so stop telling me lol :p

just seems like aus forums the only ones with rules and regular misinformation patrol :p

peaked; the links are fine. However, this does not mean prices from the IDRS link are to be discussed here.

Most people are more than happy with the no prices rule. Even if it isn't general BL policy, I fully support it, as without such a ruling the place would soon be over-run with pointless threads.

We already see posts describing large amounts, transactions or other "big" illegal activity. None of it has anything constructive to offer harm reduction and it can result in unhealthy speculation from new visitors.

It is information the federal police would appreciate. At present, there is a federal police project (EMI or ecstasy market indicator) aimed at establishing things like how close the average user is to the producer or importer. This would no doubt be difficult to ascertain, and price discussion would help if it were accurate. But it wouldn't be.

One reason you may find Aus BL to be well monitored is because the mods have all had some academic or applied background which tends to produce the old attitude of "If you're going to do something, do it properly" It's also fortunate that the mods keep in regular contact and willingly fill in for one another. Great team to be a part of.

There are other boards (outside Bluelight) which are not so strict on this rule. Those objecting to the current guidelines in Aus DD may find these sites more to their liking. Use google.