• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussie gas guzzlers!

Aussie gas guzzlers!

A friend who recently came back from Australia,told me how the native aborigenes have taken to drinking petrol.
No shit,he was completely serious,and explained that the aborigenes are in a bad way over there,taking and drinking ANYTHING that will get them fucked,including stealing petrol from your car.
Any Australians here that can confirm or elaborate this?
------------------
become-evolve-deprogram-reprogram-disconnect-reframe-synchronize-increase-rebirth.
'the nine goals'
The Ecstacy Club
by Douglas Rushkoff.
[This message has been edited by [u.k neuronauticals inc] (edited 04 October 2001).]

Either that or Fosters! Moved to the aussie forum...
ME DIGERIDOO IS AS BIG AS THE NEVA-NEVA
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)

Moved to current Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion 2001 Forum
I don't believe anyone should make wild, ignorant, generalisations like in the original post, and I was going to lock this. However I guess it breaks none of the rules of the forum per se (aside from appearing to be an obvious troll). Perhaps we can educate the original poster nonetheless.
Please do not reply unless you have something constructive to add. Check your ignorance, generalisations and racism at the door.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.