Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info - russian symbols - Melbourne

lil_lolly_eater

Bluelighter
orange butterfly's=russian symbols

There is also a large batch of russian symbols floating around with the orange butterfly's. They are completely identical in appearance, except for colour and stamp. Check pillreports for all the info.

Last edited:
lil_lolly_eater: This is kinda off-topic but I saw people having white russian symbol pills in Melbourne over new years that were not experiencing MDMA effects - bunk pills. I heard from someone who took 9 of them on new years day to no avail. Crazy.

BigTrancer :)

I was only replying to the questions asked, and yes it is completely on topic as these pills are IDENTICAL (the butterflys and the russian symbols), and people would like to know how they go compared to other pills.

Last edited:
Yet this thread doesn't contain any information at all about these pills. If they are identical describe them, if they do have the same contents of the butterflys prove it and test them.

Originally posted by BigTrancer
lil_lolly_eater: This is kinda off-topic but I saw people having white russian symbol pills in Melbourne over new years that were not experiencing MDMA effects - bunk pills. I heard from someone who took 9 of them on new years day to no avail. Crazy.
Just to clarify my remark - the white russian logo pill I saw looked nothing like the same kind of press as shown in the following pillreport [X]. The logo on the (bunk) white pill was very faint, thin lines, hard to make out - another person I spoke to thought these pills had a Euro logo, until it was viewed in a good light where it was obviously a hammer and sickle. The red ones in the pillreport look much chunkier with squarer edges and a significantly deeper thicker and clearer to identify logo.

BT :)

The only reason i post this thread is to inform users of the effects of the drug and to let them know how strong it is, harm reduction right?
These pills are a high dose of MDMA and i hope that everyone is aware before consuming, we don't want to see people overdosing...or worse.
Party safe ppl!

Thread cleaned of off-topic discussion. Please feel free to add more details or reports about pills with the 'Russian' hammer and sickle logo.

I just tested one of these with Marquis. The pill looks identical to the one in the photo in the pill report; they're actually really small pills. The red color varies from lighter to darker red on various pills.

The reaction was instant and very strong dark purple. Also with some light green tinge on the edges. I can't remember the last time I saw such a strong reaction.

A friend and I will be dropping Orange Butterflies and Red Russians tonight...I'll drop the Russian first and they'll do the Butterfly first and we'll see how we each go and how we like them...Our pill collection is resembling a packet of skittles, so hopefully the Russians and Butterflies are one and the same - that way it wont matter what we pull out for the second drop :)

Has anyone tried both of them and how do they compare?

SHAPE/LOGO: Round little pill, with an in print of a hammer and sickle (which appeared on the flag of the soviet union before they changed to the Russian federation.)the in print goes about 1mm into the pill.

DIMENSIONS: 7mm X 4.5mm

COLOUR: dark pink with some darker red specks and white specks.

EDGES: no bevelled edges on bottom but on top of pill it has a bevelled edge that goes a ¼ way around the top it’s under the sickle it must be apart of the logo all the other pill’s I have are the same.

TEXTURE: very very hard press took a bit to brake in half.

SCORE: no score on back of pill.

SMELL: has a slight smell to it like all good pills do.

TASTE: licked the side of one very bloody bitter.

~~~~~TEST~~~~~
For the test I split the pill in half and tested the in side of the pill, and this time I done the 4 test on it by the looks of the test done with the Robadope there was a slight change to a light orange so these may be a bit dirty or it was the dye making it change, (I did use a fair bit of the pill for this test)

Well guys I know these one I have are strong little bangers my friend couldn’t walk for an hour when the peaked kicked in after 40min eyes were rolling to the back of the head look really mangled, but after the first hour pasted couldn’t stop him from dancing

From: the_rabbi http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=45971

The only similarities Red Russians and Orange Butterflies have are their size...The Butterflies are by far the better pill...I dropped the Red Russian first (whole) and it smacked me out for ages - it's like you wanna dance but your too off balance and too munted to do it...Dropping the Butterfly a couple of hours later made me vomit but then I was good - I don't think it worked as well as it should have because of how the Russian smacked me out? I know people who dropped the butterfly first and they loved it...One of us who took half a Russian at the same time as a whole Butterfly felt smacked out for about 30 mins or so...They dropped 1.5 red mitsis in the past so they can handle it - it was just the Russian pill being terrible...The Butterflies are heaps better for going out with - the Russians are good if you're just somewhere cruisy you can sit down the whole time in...The morning when we got home, 3 of us dropped another half russian which was good coz we were just on the couch getting nice tingles and stuff...I went for a walk and my whole body was shaking as I walked...It was scary but good...A little while later we decided to smoke up...1.5 grams between 3 of us through a bong...Weird visuals, weird everything...I was ordering myself to go to bed and go to sleep and when I woke up everything would hopefully be ok...My two friends were tripping out aswell...We couldn't look at eachother due to our faces being at least doubled or tripled...

Overall though, I'd recommend having 2 - 3 Butterflies over you're whole night...First drop at midnight and last at 5:30/6:00am...Then drop a half a Russian when you get home and it'll smack you out, then smoke a whole lot of weed to make your day and comedown more interesting...

Smacked out...

Hmmm. Looks like these Russians may have a Decent Dose of MDA in them or a REALLY REALLY strong dose of MDMA. Why didn't you just take one!

Now no-one out there can make a judgement to this report because the one person that did just have a butterfly had a russian as well.

You do realise if you sit there and do your best with the *smacked out* stage, taking in the visuals and then just waiting for it to pass than you can dance... I remember the White Panda's were a high dose of MDA and it was great to stand/sit there for 1.5 hours and just take in the visuals and the lights(at a club) but as soon as this was over all I could do was DANCE!!!

Also by the sounds of things you may have dumped the butterfly too soon after the russian, explaining throwing up. You should always wait until your almost off the other pill, so that you can actually compare the 2 and so that you dont waste ur pill by throwing it up.

SpecTBK=D

Well u can...

another friend had a whole butterfly and was dancing their little chops off, while another and i who had the russians to start with wanted to dance as well, but just couldnt do it...Like I said above...

I dropped a coupla hours later, which prolly was a bit soon...But it wasnt proper vomiting, just the wretch and a spit...Nothing came outta my stomach...

I still say the russians r shitty if you wanna be out - the smacked out leaves u smacked out...My friend who had the butterfly first dropped the russian after the butterfly wore off and they couldnt do anything...its just the pill..He dropped the butterfly at 11.45, and then another half a few hours later, and then the russian about 5:00am...The russian just put him on his bum...

Another girl we were with had a half red russian and didnt really like it, dropped a half of the butterfly and loved it...

If you're going out and wanna dance - DO NOT TAKE RED RUSSIANS...they never let u not be smacked out...you're on ur arse or just standing staring at the lights, you wont be able to move...EVER...until its completely gone, then u can manage a stumble

when we were out the other night, my mate (who normally takes in halves, bout 1.5 all up, and dances alllllll night) took a russian whole, and was on his ass for a bit more than an hour. i didnt have one so i cant really comment, but if u wana dance, then this isnt the right pill for it!
ive got a butterfly and a russian, so ill take a pic and compare sizes later or something. i duno wat it will proove, but yeh.

mmm_biccies...you've just describe classic MD effects re the Russians...these are brillant examples of what ecstasy should really do.

Fordy: If this that's what ecstasy should really do, I didn't like it...The body rushes were good but the complete inability to move I did not enjoy at all...Sitting down felt good, but it got boring...Not matter how much I wanted to get up and dance I just couldn't...Oh yeh, I got these weird as pins and needles tingles in my legs for ages that I absolutely hated...I remember punching my legs for ages and it didn't help :(

Seriously guys, I am not saying the Res Russians are bad, just for that night and what we were doing they were...If you want to dance and be able to move then the Butterflies are the way to go...If you like that whole smacked out 'what e should really do' then drop Red Russians...But if you want a good solid 'everything the best pills ever had into one' then have an Orange Butterfly...I would never reccomend a Russian for going out on, but I'd reccomend the Butterfly to do anything with :)

That was just my experience and whilst on the whole I still had a great night, it just pissed me off that the Russians left me smacked out so much...

I suggest you have a read of this:

Loved Up vs. Fucked Up

...and maybe take your MDMA in smaller doses. Just because you buy them as complete pills doesn't mean you need to eat them that way. Halves and quarters can be better appreciated.

Looks like the russians are a more potent dose, and/or alo more MDA than the butterflies, but I can not state this as I have consumed neither!

Ecstacy wasn't created to be a *Dance Drug* 8)

If you wana dance all night long take Meth or Speed! ;)

SpecTBK =D

I was reading that earlier and maybe I do prefer speed-bombs...But i don't know...Honestly, I wasn't feeling eupohoric - just like I was on my arse and helpless which made me a bit scared...I know I wasn't smiling...

I'd prefer a speed-bomb with a bit of MDMA in it, or something like that which all the 'old-schoolers' seem to be complaining about because they want pure MDMA...However, I like the feeling that you just have to get up and dance, coz that puts a smile on my face...Like you get the tingles and the body rushes and all that, but also that orgasmic feeling when u start moving which I just didn't get when I was on those Russians...Moving just wasn't cool...I met two other's who'd had halves and were loving it, so maybe I should have taken in smaller doses, but another in my crew who was havling the whole night still got smacked out and didnt like it...

All I really wanted to say was that the Butterflies are the better pill...The Butterflies will go with what you want your body to do...If you wanna be smacked out and sit there and chill they'll do it, if you wanna dance your little titties off then they'll do that with you....