*sunflower* 11
smileyfish 10
FoxyKel 9
samadhi 8
PsychoKitten 5
Maxi 2
lost_boi 1
tidygirl 1

thats all I have from a quick skim over old threads, if anyone is keen to have a SE QLD BL meetup/pissup, reply in this thread and we'll see how many active users we actually have up here that are keen for it! (no XXXX drinkers need apply) ;)

what do the numbers refer to???

and as far as i know, you can cross Urbanhog and FoxyKel off that there list dude.

and did you not forget Mary Poppins????? :p

keystroke said:
the numbers were a post list from a really old SE QLD thread

bullshit...

its your personal tally for the number of times you've slept with each of them...

you filthy harlet....

;) ;)

^^^ so i'm off your ignore list now i'm writing forwards again?? =D

^^ yeltnarrapa eh saw gnitteg dessip ffo htiw em gnitirw ekil siht...

I ignored him till he said he'd stop (1st Jan)
Its not that I was getting pissed off, I just couldnt be fucked reading backwards posts - it takes longer, i try to start reading from the right, and then realise its meant to be the other way.

Not to mention I have this compulsion to find out what it says :(

^^^lol

SEQ crew has changed a little since then Keystroke.

I was actually thinking about organising a Brissie drinks a la Terrible Tuesdays, but then laziness won out ;)

Though if peeps want to make a semi-regular journey to the Regatta Hotel in Auchenflower for drinkies I wouldn't complain =D

smileyfish said:
^^^lol

SEQ crew has changed a little since then Keystroke.

I was actually thinking about organising a Brissie drinks a la Terrible Tuesdays, but then laziness won out ;)

Though if peeps want to make a semi-regular journey to the Regatta Hotel in Auchenflower for drinkies I wouldn't complain =D

I'm up for that :D

just let me know when :)

I'm 2 hours south o border... and about 50 cops on the highway!

Keystroke: pick a day that isn't Wednesday and I'll try to rouse the masses.

i'd be up for a brissie bl meet up...as I live there too....

i normally loathe the regatta...but i'm willing to put aside prejudices for the sake of diplomacy :)

can we PLEASE not have it on a Sunday? the crowds at the regatta on a sunday make me feel nauseous :p

Astrosmurf is correct, I am no longer in SE QLD, but I am still in QLD, just further up north on one of these nice tropical Islands.... and rarely use the net these days, I just prefer to go the beach, the sun is lovely.... :)

Mary Poppins said:
i'd be up for a brissie bl meet up...as I live there too....

i normally loathe the regatta...but i'm willing to put aside prejudices for the sake of diplomacy :)

can we PLEASE not have it on a Sunday? the crowds at the regatta on a sunday make me feel nauseous :p

Not a Friday, Saturday or Sunday in that case. I'm actually not a fan of the Regatta myslef, but it is my closest drinking venue and thus entails the least inertia to actually go 8)

If others prefer a different venue, feel free to step into the organising shoes! I'm happy to be lazy =D

I'd be keen for any night of the week (monday, tuesday so it seems) where there'd be hardly anyone around except us to cause a bit of chaos ;)

I'm up for a quiet one at the Regatta, lets get a window seat in the resturant.