Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Asian E imports

robE

Bluelighter
I just read someone said that asian imports were a major reason for the crap coming into the country...
I would have thought UK and US is the reason surely. Take a look at pillreports.com a huge number of bunk pills are from US. Then look at the asia postings. Most of their pills seem to have high ratings?
I scored a few VERY GOOD green y2ks a few weeks back and the only recent postings on Y2K's were on the asia section of pillreports.com. So im asuming they were imported from over there.
This was the same with a pink Mercedes benz i had a few weeks back
Rob.

And damn those cops to hell for busting those thailand shipments!!! Because of them I had to change dealer. ;(
Just spaming
smile.gif

------------------
Unbelieve it!

Other way around. Asia is responsible for a lot of QUALITY that comes into Australia (think blue A, green ?, Orange ? etc..)
It is the pills made here that are the ones responsible for the shite quality because the ingredients needed to make wicked pills are almost impossible to come by.
Although, if you read that post about the MDMA lab that was busted in Perth, you will find that perhaps there IS MDMA being made here.
Hope that semi answers your questions.
smile.gif

horse

a lot of bust have been made in southern china where triad gangs have been manufacturing e, seeing as most shipments that have been busted lately have been e's and heroin i would say a lot more imports are from asia now, not just europe.

horse - how do you know for sure where these r coming from?
do you have a source for that info?