• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Love is in the Heir

simply_rhythmatik

Bluelighter
Does anyone know if this show is supposed to be "real" or is it a sitcom in the form of a reality tv show? I understand it is promoted as a reality show, but when you watch it (at least for me) you come out feeling like you watched a completely scripted show (she happens to walk in and hear her new assistant talking about her behind her back; she's an awful country singer who sincerely believes she's great; her loyal but inept personal assistant books her a gig singing at an old age home; etc).

I understand to a certain extent that all reality shows are in a sense fiction, but I really think this show may be completely fake (she may really be a princess and everyone else is whom they claim to be, but it is fake in the sense that everything we see has been scripted before it ever reached the camera and exists only within that context).

I am actually embarrassed at myself for bringing this much attention upon this show, but it is something that keeps coming back to me since I got in the habit of watching it.

This has been bothering me too! I can't fully believe that it's not scripted because she seems to be acting (and very horribly i might add), especially when she's going on dates with guys and she sings for them....it's a horrible show and i also feel pathetic to know what you're talking about ;)

Most "reality" tv shows are scripted or staged (contrary to what tv execs would have you believe). I don't think this show is any different.

I've watched this show a few times and am fascinated in a train wreck sort of way that this women has the nerve to think she can become a country singer and marry some hot guy. She is deluding herself. The saddest part about the show is that you get the impression that she really does believe that she is a "beautiful princess" and has some talent.

I was anticipating the answer to that question was being discussed herein.

I have flipped by the program on occasion and have always wondered whether it is a "soap opera" type show or not.