• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: MDMA production lab busted in Perth!!

Mr E. Moore

Bluelighter
Yes people, it isn't impossible as most of us thought!
---------------------------------------------
Drug factory - ecstasy bust ends belief WA supplied by imports
By Ben Martin and Ben Harvey
POLICE fear the discovery of a rare backyard ecstasy laboratory means the party drug is being manufactured in WA and not imported, as crime authorities believed.
.....The West Australian understands the Myaree laboratory was equipped with rare glassware used only in chemical processing and the chemicals were nearing the final stages of manufacture.
....Police last night charged 50-year-old Peter Rudzitis with attempting to manufacture MDMA
full story: http://www.thewest.com.au/20010420/news/perth/tw-news-perth-home-sto6089.html
so that kind of blows a few theories out of the water! only unfortuanate thing is that they go caught! ah well, if they busted 1, it usually means 10 more are cropping up
smile.gif

food for thought anyway. I thought the precursors were way too difficult to obtain, obviously not!!

Yes, saw this this morning.. couldn't really miss it as it was front page news
smile.gif

Anyone know which pills were the local ones (or maybe they were making powder??). I want to know if our local stuff was quality!!
wink.gif

yeah just read this, not good that they got busted but...
This could mean that local producers are starting to lift their game. In my opinion people are slowly becoming more educated with pills. Alot more people seem to know about testers and the basic results ie black good orange bad, and know what the good pills are around at the moment (cheers to the media and cool sites like bluelight)
Because of this maybe the same marketplace doesnt exist for shitty speed pills than say even a year ago?

Well with the amount of Melodies around it wouldn't suprise me if they are all made right here in Melbourne, including the MDMA. There is just too much good stuff going around to be all imported.

Question: Do bikies have trouble getting the precursors and equipment for their amphetamines labs?
Answer: No.
Just goes to show where there's a will (or a market) there's a way. I've been thinking there is lots of those question marks and stuff going round. Lets just hope us Aussies can produce lots of good quality bickies so we have a good supply
wink.gif

I'm excited...
Aussie built MDMA....
Old Dick Smith (dick e's?) and Big Kev would be proud...
[This message has been edited by narh (edited 20 April 2001).]

hmm this is bitter sweet news. Yay for the bloke just trying to keep it Oz..
smile.gif
Boo to the piggies shutting down cottage industry.
frown.gif

More factories like it and our aussie dollar might just make a comeback.
smile.gif

Wonder if it was a first attempt. Maybe thats where the caps of a while back came from? they didn't say anything about a pill press.
I'm wondering which is the bigger hurdle.. expertise or the materials to make it? I would have thought expertise.

Did you see how the cops got onto him?
Unpaid fines! Oh, the pain...

Its always been about materials for MDMA.
There would be undergraduate chemists who could do it easy enough if they had the pre-cursors and time.
Any professional chemist would have no problems.
While it is nothing like the simplicity of making meth from decongestants as occurs in a few bathrooms in Australia, its still not revolutionary chemistry of the kind which goes on in uni labs everyday.
The chemistry of the amphetamines and other phenylethylamines are all related and if one can make ordinary amphetamine, MDMA with the right beginnings, is not a huge alteration.
Its only really pseudo -> meth which is considered "easy" and the one which people of very little exp can manage.
Any other synth, whether it be meth via another way, amphetamine, 2-CB, MDA, MDMA etc whilst not the same are all roughly on par with one another when it comes to difficulty.

The most likely pills to be made in perth would have to be the beige domes.
Why would you import a pill of such inconsistent quality, shape, size etc.
From the ones I've seen it looks as if a pill press wasnt even used.
These bikkies are always popping up and are always a little different, as if someone hasnt got there recipe just quite right, almost a little bit of experimentation.
Thats just my $0.02

I'd agree with u on that Fry-d.
The bullets as well, ranging from brown to beige to grey. First popped up in march last year and we have had about 5 more batches since.
Rumoured to be local, never seen except in Perth and no one is importing these dodgy looking things unless the idea is to disguise them as rabbit feed
smile.gif

you lot are a bunch of fuckwits. The lab did not make pills so go play with your domes and bullets elsewhere. Some people take pride in their work and comments like ausie crap are way off target. you bunch of etards have sung the praises of a localy made product every couple of months last year and this.
If you dont know what you are talking about, keep your stupid fucking mouths SHUT!!!

hmmmm..greenlighters.
i must say that i was one of the believers in the theory that all powder was imported... this is good news, bad news he got busted, but hey, if he can do it, another 10 can.
i won't enter into the debate on perth pills, but i do think this is good news all round, local pills = more consistent quality = hopefully cheaper as well. yay!
a note to anyone producing mdma, PLEASE PAY YOUR PRAKING FINES!!!
------------------
got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

If you dont know what you are talking about, keep your stupid fucking mouths SHUT!!!
Good advice... maybe you should take it too, Bondy...
Me thinks thee protest too much. You wouldn't by any chance be someone who makes these locally made shit bombs would you? I don't think even Big Kev is that patriotic.
Does it make you feel good registering just to call us all fuckwits? Oh, and don't bother to respond to this post personally Bondy, this is the last time I'm going to feed the trolls...

Hey Bondy
Those years behind bars certainly didn't teach you any manners, did they?
I tend to favour the theory that Australian products are much maligned and are more common than is generally believed, with a large proportion of the poorer quality pills coming from nearby Asian areas.
But hell, that is just my opinion. Others will no doubt disagree with me, but I somehow doubt they will do so in quite the same manner you disagreed with them.
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...

local MDMA producers are not pressing them into pills.....FACT.
they are merely used for capping purposes.
if anyone definitely knows of ppl making pills in australia with MDMA only and not speed...let us know, cause its all crap.
ppl that do manage to surpass the major obstacles in production of MDMA are making small quantities, not the large amount which meth allows.
true MDMA labs are rare here, so isn't that a good enough sign that what is produced here is only around in small quantities. plus a lot of MDMA powder enters this country just like imports.
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

Bondy:
if u read my post and Fry-ds again u will see we were saying that in our opinion the domes and bullets were locally made.
We NEVER claimed to know what was going on in the particular lab which has been busted, how could we. Who knows what quality product was created in there; frankly who would want to be in such a position to know.
We did not say that that lab must be repsonsible for the domes and bullets.
I actually dont think domes/bullets are that bad anyway; just low on the dose.
We were getting at the fact that many say there is NO MDXX produced in australia.
This bust PROVES otherwise; whereas many already BELIEVED it anyway due to inferences drawn, whether right or wrong, from such pills as domes and bullets.
Sleeper is prob right; however i still cannot understand y pills such as bullets would be imported...again my opinion only.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 21 April 2001).]

the white domes from last year were definetely locally-produced... and they were high on dose as well!

You'd be suprised at the depth of aussie baking going on now.
a couple of the big strong pills, of the past, and a shitload of new ones coming out soon are all aussie bake, and all high mdma quantity.
You'd be surprised.