Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Orange Butterflys

zaki

Bluelighter
Orange Butterflys

Just wanted to get some peoples ideas as to the current anticipation for these pills that are supposedly about to put melbourne on its ass. If all that is promised or anything above half of the predicted strength is the case then they are going to have a very strong effect on most people. These are promising to be one of the best we have seen in some time, lets hope so.

On that note i think its fair to say, take care with these things, if they are anything near as good as they are promised then people are going to be struggling. The media will have a field day with these:

"New Designer Drug: Orange Butterflys"

Last edited:
i am in melb and my friends had pink butterflies lastnight... they are regular rollers and reports were these were the best some of them had had in two years!!... sorry no details/ measurements as i have not seen them... i will however be consuming later tonight so will give measurements... friends sais they were even better than pink rolexs and the red mits... have a ball people!!!! but party safe:)!!!

zaki said:
... these pills that are supposedly about to put melbourne on its ass. ... promising to be one of the best we have seen in some time.

On that note i think its fair to say, take care with these things....

I'll confirm the original poster's speculation. These pack a real punch, as discovered tonight -- a half sent me peaking out of this world and COMPLETELY out of action for about 2.5 hours, plateauing further for another 3 hours. Without testing, the experience felt to me like a very strong dose of MDxA. Not much jaw action, but eyes were all over the place. It'd usually take 3 times that dose for those effects.

Good stuff, kids -- but do be careful. :)

i gave me best mate one of these last night to try i called him 45mins after he had consumed he was rushing to hard his misses had to answear his phone for him... she told me he didnt know what was going on... so yeah id say these some bickies ppl wanna be saving for a ver speacail occasion :D

Last weekend I was very intoxicated on meth and alcohol when a friend came up to me and said "hey man open your mouth" So I did and immediatly knew that I had eaten E my friend who was standing close to me was given a half pill. I didnt even think about asking what they were. Approx half hour later I found myself siting down near a tree..after a breather. This was really kicking..after eating about 6 red rolexs a weekend leading up to this I forgot how intense they could be. I lay on my back and who to I see? My buddy who had taken the half, she was doing just the thing I was. We ended up snuggling in a garden for hours until we came too!!! My mate told be the next day they were butterflys. Very impressed!!! Hoping I wasnt that intoxicated only due to the large amount of other substances in my body.

Orange Butterflys will kick your arse...Friend of mine rolls at least once a weak and he's a big boy - so he's got a pretty high tolerance...He had just under 3 and they knocked his arse out...I've dropped a half but am saving the other 3 1/2 for next weekend...Will MAYBE need 2...I plan to stock up hardcore on them...

Beats the arse of the red rolexes and they were mad as pills...You can dance your arse on them, unless you take a bit much and then you're stuck for a bit...Apparently they're the best aspects of the best pills you've ever had rolled into one...You're loved up, chatty, dancey, no vision...Some people couldn't open their eyes on them...Off my half my vision went from perfect to blurry perfect to blurry...I only recently started dropping so I'm pretty easy to do over with pills, but yeh...Get your hands on them and eat up...

Apparently the comedown was a bit nasty for one person, but they said when you're that fucked up you can't expect not to have one!

Has anyone who has had these also had the orange stars from around the this time last year? How would you compare them?

Orange star's were definetly the best biks I've ever had, but after reading everyones comments on these we could have a new contender! Just hope I can get my mits on some :)

Joop said:
Has anyone who has had these also had the orange stars from around the this time last year? How would you compare them?

I can only use the orange stars from March '03 as comparison, and those were the best pill I've ever had. Although I haven't had similar doses of each, the butterflies are definitely comparable :)

Some people couldn't open their eyes on them...

I found that last night on the butterfly half; it felt like I could quite easily have gone to sleep. Would have been great for a house party, but I was definitely more mongy than I'd have liked. Not that I was complaining... =D

These sound excellent - does anyone have a rough idea of how much MDxx would be in these pills?
They sound to me like my experience on the beige As of March 04, if anyone has tried these and the beige As how would you say they compare?
I use the biege As as a benchmark for any good pill.

OKAY

These sound like they're definately the goods, can anyone confirm that these pills are elsewhere than Melbourne?

Are these imports? or maybe are they Melbourne cooked. Maybe someone has finally decided to make some good stuff to make us people happy again, now everyone be careful with these, they sound strong and alot of these people that are Experienced users, saying that a half will get you going. I know if I wrap my lips around these that I'll be only taking a half. So maybe ppl, start with a half, these sound like they have at least 125mg to 150mg of MDMA in a tab and maybe made up with a bit of MDA in there as well by the sounds of these peoples experiences with them.

Just remember 125mg-150mg of MDMA is a reasonable dose of MDMA and may completely put unexperienced (low tolerance) users on their ass!

So I ask again, CAN ANYONE VOUCH THAT THESE ARE ELSEWHERE THAN MELBOURNE???

Now everyone be careful as we know what happens with good pills. Copycats are made so that some EDA (everyday asshole) can cash in on the hype. So everyone I would advise go and get a test kit. Some dodgy son of a bitch is going to make some copycats and there's nothing we can do other than TEST....

Im gona get me a kit ASAP...

Where can I get one?

SPECTBK

PS: Here are some Dimensions Courtesy of. the_dark_one off pill reports. I know it aint my info but no-one else seems to have the dimensions of these! cheers

SHAPE: Large round pill, flat top with flat bottom. Logo on one side, blank on the other.
DIMENSIONS: 8mm x 5mm.
COLOUR: orange with white speckles visible throughout.
LOGO: Firm imprint of a butterfly.
EDGES: beveled edge on both sides of the pill
SCORE: No score.
TEXTURE: Very firm pill, Will not crumble without excessive force

Last edited:
Originally posted by goodfellas - "any other comments Big Trancer? good/bad qualities?"

I ate approximately half an orange butterfly and it was so strong it nearly turned my stomach over. Very strong MDMA effect. No particularly negative qualities notable from a half, but a whole one in a single dose would definitely be too strong for my tastes.

BigTrancer :)

These are not as smacky as the beige A's, kind if similar to the orange stars in that they give u a great euphoric feeling. i would describe these as the true meaning of 'ecstacy', as in like the first time you dropped...we all remember that?
Also there's RUSSIAN SYMBOLS which are completely identical to the butterfly's, but a dark pink/red colour. The symbol looks kind of like an anchor or boat, a report will be added on monday.
Enjoy!!
Haven't heard of them anywhere but melbourne...yet

you can get yourelf a testing kit at any club x or off ya tree these days, at least thats where i got my two.

Had the orange Butterflys on thursday night, considering some nights i can drop up to eight, i had one butterfly and i was wasted.
ate it in halves.... definitely a good choice, and dont drop soon after thinking they havent come on yet, be patient...lol
not much jaw wobbles to start off with, came on quite late in the peak, put me on my ass a little, but not for too long, definitely be carefull with these. the rumours of the imports and the overseas type having 220mg seem to be over the top to me, but i cant really say, guess maybe 160, compared to the mitsi's which people are now saying had 110-120mg in them

definitely the best ive had in a long time, if not ever, gonna try and stock up

I had one of them on friday night at a certain suburban club in Melb. This was the first night out in almost a year that i have settled on having one pill for the whole night. Had it around mid night and felt it get to work in my stomach at around the 10 minute mark. After 30 minutes i was on my arse for the first time in a year (excluding times i doubled). At the 1 hour mark i forced myself out of the chair and took a walk around... I was totally amazed at the intensity of the rushes and the eye wobbles that i got from these. I considered myself to have lost the magic months ago, however i am reconsidering that as this one pill gave me true and amazing MDMA effects to rival my first dozen pill experiences.

In my opinion these are absolutely amazing. I would say they are made with good quality clean MDMA in a large dose. I dont think i have ever come across a cleaner MDMA feeling.

Forgot to add. This certain Melb club i was at was the most sorry looking place i have ever seen, there was people sprawled all over the streets outside the club, not to mention the people who where struggling to move much inside. Also worth noting was there was apparently a guy taken away in an ambulance who had doubled these. I dont know how he pulled up but i think people should be warned against having more than one at a time.

I had half a dove, then another half a dove, then half a X .. all were very smacky and i was in a bad way - then half a butterfly and i felt some love .. really the first three pills were so bad i should have passed out. But the butterfly was all good.. unfortunatly i can nto say its the best pill ever cos iw as smacked out on the other 3 - but it definatly brought me back to earth .. so yeah .. all good

these are very strong, made me nautious for a long period of time. heaps of ppl in the club were making themselves sick to get over this nautious feeling so they could dance

I don't know a bout others but I love being smacked out and having the smacky feeling to my pills - so if the butterflys do this then thats fine in my books.
Just out of interest is it high doses of MDMA or high dose of MDA that will give you the greatest likelihood of being smacked out.

I agree with T.B.K, just wait until the nausousness goes away, pills are cool in how the waves give you a kind of sick feeling that despite its nausousness feels really nice.
Sorry if this post made no sense, im very tired