Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pills with YES written on them?

dancinbabe

Bluelighter
Heya all, had this pill with the work "YES" on them.
Absolutely fab.. Spent about an hour standing about half a metre from this guy just staring\grinning at each other. Danced, loved, talked about utter shit.. No comedown, lasted a long time and I only took one, guy I was with took half so I probabaly would have done with just half.
Anyway overall they had everything I look for in pill. However I didn't get to ask the guy what they were.
Cna anyone help me on what they were likely to be?
TA..
------------------
"If computer games really affected kids, we would be running around dark rooms
at night, mucnching little pills and listening to repeditive music.."

Had one of these pills about a month ago (i'm in Syd). Yes i agree they are a very fine pill. Yes they come on strong but i found that they also drop just a quickly. I like my pills to last a little longer rather than be straight up and down.
They have a really foul gassy taste when you bite into them. I tested one and it went black in about 4 seconds.
Not a bad pill at all
smile.gif

do you know what speed is??
do you know what MDMA is??
you should b able to tell the difference between the two.
if you want to know what substance your pill is.. buy a testing kit.
tony
smile.gif

------------------
a : "i feel like a big mushy potato."
b : "i feel like the michelin man."

Sorry I must not have been clear. What I meant it what the name of them are, like gold ck or dove.. whatever.. i know generally names mean very little but I have had luck with getting the same good pills whenI have asked.
I will test one when I get my tester on tuesday but it still doesn't help if I am looking for them again..

Yeah i was under the impression they were called "Optus'" as well. We had a few float down this way, but never got my hands on em. Lemme know if you get more Dband test em??
DJC
------------------
"We are the Children of the Revolution"