Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

funny red CK's ????

ful_sik_trippa

Bluelighter
has anyone had the red CK's that are around??
-speckled
-8x5mm
-flat top/bottom
-no score
-slight beveled edges
I tested these, and they went *slowly* to a funny, light purple colour? seems a bit dodge to me - not a good quality dark purple that all MDMA pills test..
Help anyone??

Could this be the first case of a pill manufacturer putting non-active ingredients in the pill with the explicit intention of fooling the tester???
Try testing some common household substances (cleaning products, medicines, cooking ingredients etc) with your pill tester, it's surprising what comes up. Eg. some pain killers go bright red hehe.

These pills test red to light purple. They contain a heroin or morphine type substance.I consumed 1 pill that made me sick for about 14 hours. Felt similar to mdma except no loved-up feeling and pupils shrunk.Also had a very bad case of the itches witch points to heroin.

be careful with all the cK's going around now.nearly all the cK's ive had recently have been total crap! except 1,which was a white ck i about 6 weeks ago.now that was a good 1,it was round/flat,had no split and it tested to black straight away.i havnt seen these ones around since then.so hoprfully your red 1,gives you the same mdma rushes i got off the white 1.

was told that one of the canberra BL's friend had to be hospitalised after taking one!!!!
watch out i guess!!!!!!!
------------------
"ill never try an E" quote from me june1999

Red = Bad
Stay away from the new batch of Red CKs. Refer to above post.
frown.gif

DJC

Is it just me or does a speckly looking pill indicate locally made shite? The disturbing frequency of these two factors is difficult to ignore...
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

-Thoth, that topic has come up before and all that has come from the discussion over it is that colour and speckles mean nothing. Some people will avoid pills that are certain colours or are speckled because they think they are dodgy, yet there have been really good pills out there that blow these theories to pieces.
The final decision that has come out of past arguments over this is to always test the pills and try to get as much info (i.e. from bluelight or pillreports) as possible before purchasing/dropping them, mmmmkay.
I personally only eat pure white ones or evenly coloured blue ones because I know they only contain 'the good stuff'. *joking*

^
not in all cases. ive had some good speckled Rolls Royces lately. refer to sydney pill reports thread.
------------------
a : "i feel like a big mushy potato."
b : "i feel like the michelin man."

yeah, those red cK's are bad. A few people I was out with dropped these (they don't test) & ended up very drowsy & itchy, then spent all the next day spewing up. I tested one the next morning... you know how things in nature use bright, garish colours to ward predators off??? That's how the test went - a very bright cerese (sp?) with bits of red & yellow, as if it was saying "don't take these". Anyway, not good. Check my report on pillreports for description etc.

Uh Fat Tony I think that's what I was saying. Your speckled rolls royces blow the speckled theory to bits.
p.s. if your post was sent before my post had appeared in the thread just ignore everything I've just said .
*grumbles about how long posts take to appear in drug discussion some times*

Some of my friends took some red CK's at sublime last week. We had to leave early because everyone who took them threw up. Admittedly, they were inexperienced with pills, but i'd be keeping clear from these pills.

this is not the first time that this shit has happened.
pills are circulating that turn testers black. i have stated before about the fake HQ's circulating which are ground up originals mixed with who knows what make the tester turn black.
as for the opiates....well are we seeing something new which we had never hoped or imagined would really happen???
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

The dark blue mitsi's with white speckles, double dome and good stamp to the edges of the pill are the same thing.
My test result was light red to lightish purple.
I had one last night and it was definately opiate, I had an itchy as a &$&% nose all night and every cone I smoked made me nearly nod off.
The person who got me these also got those red cK's from the same place.
nuff said.

I have friends that agree with the coments about the blue mitzis (Melb)

i was wondering how long it took your test to come up purple?
i tested a pill that closely matches your description, speckled green, cK press, beveled edges no split and when i tested it with e2 it came up dark purple in about 5sec
thanks

hey....
them screwed up CKs are all over the place. I got white CKs in Cairo Egypt about a week ago. They made my pupils shrink...no itchy feeling... no loved up feeling, but a bit of a speedy effect that kept coming and going....my advice to anyone anywhere is to avoid all mitsus and Ck for the time-being.....peace
------------------
abundant to a fool
redundant to a king

I tested with the e1 kit, and it came up slowly went to purple in around 5 seconds. It wasnt a dark purple that you get with MDxx, but a cross between red and purple (it seemed like a bright purple lolly colour - if that helps).
The way it reacted was also weird - it seemed like it WAS dye running out of the test, not a slow reaction. Cant really explain it - but it was definately wrong.
Dont know what the e2 test would show though.
8)