• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] G.O.D's 2nd Birthday! - Saturday 5th Feb @ Hi-Fi Bar!..

st.luke

Bluelighter
e-flier.jpg

G.O.D’S 2nd BIRTHDAY! - Saturday 5th Feb. 2005
@ Hi-Fi Bar & Ballroom.

Chapter X is about to be written.. come down & shuffle with G.O.D as we celebrate 2 years of partying, the way it should be.. With a MASSIVE all local line up G.O.D plans to prove once again, that no one in the world rocks like we do ;) Hi-Fi Bar will be decked out in true G.O.D style, with extra lighting, visuals, full decor & of course, G.O.D's mind blowing lasers!! Journey to another world.. enter the world of G.O.D ... See you there sinners...

- Pumped up sound + loads of extra lighting by X-treme entertainment.
- G.O.D's Mind blowing lasers by GLT!
- Visual madness by clockwork media :)
- FULL Decor thanx to VooDoo, -=K=-, RHINO, Kenobee, Wabbit & Jessie :)
- Mini market area, with glow stuff, jewellery + of course, your PHD PJ's!!

DJ Set Times..

Main Room - Uplifting Hard Trance/ Hard Dance

10.00- DocRogers
11.00- Kalus
12.00- Gazmatron VS Raving Alco
1.30- Karl Brown
2.30- Jewelz
3.30- Soul_T VS Andy Golden
5.00- COD
6.00- Scott Alert VS St. Luke

Upstairs - Trance/ Breaks & Happy Hardcore!

11.30- Louis Center
12.30- Nick J
1.30- Exa-cist
2.30- JFX
3.30- Photon
4.30- Xpression VS Matty J
6.00- Stevie B

G.O.D’s 2nd Birthaday!
@ Hi-Fi Bar & Ballroom.
125 Swanston St. Walk. City.
(Opposite Melbourne Town Hall)
Doors open 10pm-8am.
Tickets: Members $15 – Members pay @ the door.
General: Presale $20+B/Fee. More on the door.
18+over Photo ID Required
Dress Happy, Look Happy, Be Happy!!.

Tickets are on sale now from:

DJ Mixing School St.Kilda 9525 3900
Glue Highpoint 9318 7277
Inacoma Ringwood 9879 4944
Inacoma Fitzroy 9416-1020
Ministry of Style Fitzroy 9419 4952
Central Station City (03) 9642 5744
Poetic Jungle Moonee Ponds 9370 6154
Pure Vinyl Prahran 9533 6434
Strange Days Prahran 9525 2434
The Crypt Footscray 9689 0634
Online @ www.smilepolice.id.au
or: http://www.greentix.com.au/evinfo.php?eventid=7107

Also... members can now buy tickets online to save time & hassles paying at the door!

FOR G.O.D MEMBERS ONLY -- goto http://www.greentix.com.au/evinfo.php?eventid=7107 select the amount of tix required & click 'checkout' - fill in the required details, then scroll down & you will see a box that says 'discount code'

discount code = birthday

enter the discount code & click continue.. your ticket will be automatically discounted to $15 -- But remember you will still need to show your membership card at the door, along with your ticket - PLEASE NOTE: if you do not show your membership card at the door you will be charged an extra $10 to get in, so please DO NOT use the discount code unless you are a G.O.D member!

NON G.O.D MEMBERS can still buy their tickets online, but please do not use the discount code, otherwise you will be stung at the door ;)

visit www.gospelofdance.com.au for more info.
G.O.D reserves all rights :twisted:

more details will be added soon....
http://www.gospelofdance.com.au/god2bday/2nd_bday2.htm

Last edited:
WIN!! - 2 X FREE TICKETS TO G.O.D's 2nd Birthday - Saturday 5th Feb @ Hi-Fi Bar..

There are now 38 Arcade games on the G.O.D forum, with heaps more still to be added - click here to play the games -->> http://gospelofdance.com.au/phpBB2/activity.php

The Best Player (Shown on games index page) at 6PM on Sunday 30th Jan. will WIN 2 X FREE TICKETS TO G.O.D's 2nd Birthday!! This is not judged on the higest score for any 1 game. Its the person with the most top scores for all games.. Good Luck! :)

I will be there, quite a few friends birthdays so should be fun!!!

haha, will be there, this'll be awesome. I never miss a G.O.D party.

I just went and played some of the games - i have the high score for pacman!

** Games Competition update**

ive just reset the highst scores & added a few new games
The ALL TIME higest scores are still there, (so dont panic trent!)
But for those of you that thought he couldnt be beaten,, this is your chance to get back on top!

We are now gonna have 2 winners one for the most highest scores.. & one for the most All Time Higest scores, both will recieve 2 FREE tix to G.O.D's 2nd Birthday!!

have fun.. & good luck! :)

Also... members can now buy tickets online to save time & hassles paying at the door!

FOR G.O.D MEMBERS ONLY -- goto http://www.greentix.com.au/evinfo.php?eventid=7107 select the amount of tix required & click 'checkout' - fill in the required details, then scroll down & you will see a box that says 'discount code'

discount code = birthday

enter the discount code & click continue.. your ticket will be automatically discounted to $15 -- But remember you will still need to show your membership card at the door, along with your ticket - PLEASE NOTE: if you do not show your membership card at the door you will be charged an extra $10 to get in, so please DO NOT use the discount code unless you are a G.O.D member!

NON members can still buy their tickets online, but please do not use the discount code, otherwise you will be stung at the door ;)

OK, meetup is in order, even if its just me & droping_hardcore.

I just checked the G.O.D site and no set times yet. How bout beetup at 1:30 at the upstairs bar?

nah every1 is invited, i was just saying we might be the only 2 to turn up. Its a good idea about PMing numbers though.

This is gonna be wikkid! Love the G.O.D parties!

G.O.D 2nd Birthday - DJ Set Times..
Main Room

10.00- DocRogers
11.00- Kalus
12.00- Gazmatron VS Raving Alco
1.30- Karl Brown
2.30- Jewelz
3.30- Soul_T VS Andy Golden
5.00- COD
6.00- Scott Alert VS St. Luke

Upstairs

11.30- Louis Center
12.30- Nick J
1.30- Exa-cist
2.30- JFX
3.30- Photon
4.30- Xpression VS Matty J
6.00- Stevie B

;)

I'd join you for the meetup.. but i always tend to get distracted by the music. lol

mmmm hardcore :)

g.o.d parties have never dissapointed me, will be there rocking it up from 10 :D

i will definately try make it to this meetup, i always miss them, someone grab me & drag me up there! :p

I think I will make the meetup as well. should be fun have not been to a blue light meet up in a long time

ill drag ya there luke ;), im usually with jay that crazy bastard!. So meetup at the upstairs bar at 1am. ill be there!