Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info on grey tweety's

thefiddler75

Bluelighter
just after an info on grey tweety's. dont have dimensions but they are grey in color,tweety's head logo,score and a very bad press.cant find anything on pill reports.

A friend of mine tested a white tweety on Tuesday night.. The print on it was very weak.. but it definately was a tweety...
Tested clear.. meaning it's either a K-bomb or just a plain old dud..
I don't think he bothered dropping it after the test result so I'm not sure which one it is..
Most (all?) of the tweeties in the past twelve months have been local duds anyway...

Some friends had few grey tweeties Feb this year (Melb). They were different from any tweeties I have seen, the pill was very soft and crumbly. The image was still very faint. These tested very purple, more so than black. They were not very strong but they seemed very clean. You could double drop them without being kept awake for all of the next day.

DISCLAIMER: NO TWO PILLS ARE ALIKE - TEST THEM ALL!
Having said that myself and a few friends have come across a few greyish/blue Warner Brothers. Like Bent's, they tested strongly (purple/black), but seemed only to last 2 hours per pill. They did all the right things and ended up a really smooth pill, but just didn't last long. They were really crumbly and not very well pressed. Just wondering if it is possible they are the same, just with a different stamp. The descriptions sound close, and it might not just be a coincidence that ours were Warner Brothers and these Tweeties. Any ideas?
I'll try and get a photo of the ones we have. It would be interesting to see if they are closely related...
Note: this is just a suggestion, as with all pills, test them, look them up on pill reports and ask around. It is most likely that there is no connection. (Hopefully I don't start any unfounded rumours)

Here is the Warner Bro:
**Picture supposed to go here**
**Just click on this link**
Name: Warner Brothers
Colour: Light grey / blue
Diameter: 8mm
Height: 5mm
Texture: Extremely crumbly
Front: Warner Brothers shield (light press)
Back: Straight score (light)
E-Test: E2-straight to black/purple (MDMA)
E1-sorry, tester spoiled
Effects: 45 min after dropping it came on very smoothly.
Very clean peaks for next hour+, eye wiggles.
Feeling very happy throughout, but not very
dancey. Fell away to nothing after two
hours. Comedown was very smooth, and clean.
Suspected contents: MDMA (low dose), not much else.
Does this sound similar to the tweeties, particularly yours bent?
[This message has been edited by pundi (edited 07 April 2001).]

Yep, as you say pundi the only difference seems to be the stamp.
I have seen some "mickeys" and also "goofies", (round the middle of last year). They had a similar stamp but a different texture. A much harder pressed pill - shit speed bomb.

All very interesting.
I guess we'll have to be uber cautious when using the guy that supplied the above, what with all the variations.
Thanks

with the batch of tweety's also came some warner brothers (same color) and was told they were from the same batch but with different press.took the warner brothers and found it to have little effect.3 hrs later had the tweety and I guess my feeling from it was the same as every-one elses that has been posted only two hour effects low mdma