Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

:: BAD :: E :: PLS HELP! ::

egg•head

Bluelighter
Please read this and gimme some help, Im bein 4 real ::
Took half a purple puma on Synday :: its only the fourth time ive had an E.. After about 3hrs i started coming down feeling patranoid and afraid i
thought i was going to die.! I was afraid of swallowing my own tongue.. really scary shit.
Ive been feelin slightly afraid , unconfident and a bit paranoid since..
When will this go away : Im from Sydney Australia : im usually very confident and was looking forward to this being an upper :: its really put me
off :: I've been feeling really dumbfounded since.
Any help or similar experiences : with info about when this might clear up will help

My girlfriend had an experience similar to that. She had a thing with death the whole time after that one experience. It was a very scary comedown for her and that's why she was so damn scared for all that time afterwards. But after she had a good roll it mostly dissapeared and she was back to normal and positive.

sometimes when people do E for the first time or haven't done it often they think they are going to die, it's nothing 'normal' but it's 'something that can happen' - i wouldn't be too concerned about it.
it happened to a friend of mine too, he thought he couldn't breathe and had to die, it was over after a short while and he felt better soon.
good luck
/infinity

you'll be right mate, you'll come good after about a week or so. You may feel a bit weird for a little while but that will pass.
Sounds like a combination of a dodgy pill and the fact that you havent had many E's before and the way MDMA sometimes changes your brain in the first few rolls can sometimes make you feel a little strange if you have a strong dose. But you'll be back to normal in a few days.
Ive had friends that have flipped out way more than you and they all came good after a few days. It also happened to me personally.
Just always make sure that you buy good pills, ie look them up on here first, and take it easy until you get to know your limits.

They're Aussie made shite pills, for sure, very likely Ketamine, fucks with your head. Buy yourself an EZ tester, like the previous poster said, only eat pills that test black and that probably won't happen again
smile.gif

------------------
a little speed makes a big difference

Mmmmm Ketamine
wink.gif

hehe.....
GirlY, dat is nothing out of the ordinary (not that Ive ever felt dat way eheh) BUT dont stress about it.
Things can trigger off paranoia, specially when your pill is wearing off. Sometimes making it difficult to slip out of the episode.
You'll be back 2 bright N breezy in no time
smile.gif

Hi there Egghead!
What ever happens,never panic mate, your not alone and abandonned. What ever you had, it will wear off.
I dont know your 'pilling' history or experience, so I will assume limited and try to help you from there.(im no medico tho so long as you know that!).
If your pill came on in about 10 mins it was probably Ketamine based. But by the sound of the duration time (3hrs) it could be mdxx based. Any feelings of disorientation are to be expected, as you have just taken your mind on a little journey,and like anyone who's been away on holiday knows, you cme back full of mixed emotions, and a little 'scattered'.
quite often things dont really fall ontop of you until a couple of days later.What goes up must come down and so must you.A little sad,weepy, generally sookie! its your bodies reaction to a dpletion of seratone that you burnt up on the upside.quite normal.recognise the feelings?then know that its going to pass.Give it time.
As for the scary mind tricks.... alot of it is just natural nerves.You hear so much negative rubbish in the media that you think 'this is it,I'm gonna die!what am i gonna do! what if my parents find out!' all these feelings of dread come forward because of fear.We all get it at some point, but its how you handle it that makes the difference.
If you are relatively inexperienced and you get a strong pill, the rush can be overwhelming and new.you may not have experienced it b4.
Stand on a cliff egde, you get the same feelings of dread because you suddenly think of the 'what ifs'.the pleasure of the other feelings are lost cos you what to suvive!!!
Think calm and safe,focus on something, or someone who can hold you (thank fk for friends
smile.gif
), the light at the end of the tunnel! Be positive, and dont be scared of asking for help.even if its just someone to sit with you while you get through this.
Find out as much as you can about how the drugs work on your body and mind.What effects and asides doe these drugs have. True knowledge and understanding makes it all the more easier to look after your self, and your friends...who oneday will have the same experiences that you have just had....
Hope this rambling helps you, and others.
Just my thoughts on it all.
If your going to put something into your system, know what it is and what its going to do, and what your are going to feel.
smile.gif

Hi there Egghead!
What ever happens,never panic mate, your not alone and abandonned. What ever you had, it will wear off.
I dont know your 'pilling' history or experience, so I will assume limited and try to help you from there.(im no medico tho so long as you know that!).
If your pill came on in about 10 mins it was probably Ketamine based. But by the sound of the duration time (3hrs) it could be mdxx based. Any feelings of disorientation are to be expected, as you have just taken your mind on a little journey,and like anyone who's been away on holiday knows, you cme back full of mixed emotions, and a little 'scattered'.
quite often things dont really fall ontop of you until a couple of days later.What goes up must come down and so must you.A little sad,weepy, generally sookie! its your bodies reaction to a dpletion of seratone that you burnt up on the upside.quite normal.recognise the feelings?then know that its going to pass.Give it time.
As for the scary mind tricks.... alot of it is just natural nerves.You hear so much negative rubbish in the media that you think 'this is it,I'm gonna die!what am i gonna do! what if my parents find out!' all these feelings of dread come forward because of fear.We all get it at some point, but its how you handle it that makes the difference.
If you are relatively inexperienced and you get a strong pill, the rush can be overwhelming and new.you may not have experienced it b4.
Stand on a cliff egde, you get the same feelings of dread because you suddenly think of the 'what ifs'.the pleasure of the other feelings are lost cos you what to suvive!!!
Think calm and safe,focus on something, or someone who can hold you (thank fk for friends
smile.gif
), the light at the end of the tunnel! Be positive, and dont be scared of asking for help.even if its just someone to sit with you while you get through this.
Find out as much as you can about how the drugs work on your body and mind.What effects and asides doe these drugs have. True knowledge and understanding makes it all the more easier to look after your self, and your friends...who oneday will have the same experiences that you have just had....
If your going to put something into your system, know what it is and what its going to do, and what your are going to feel.
smile.gif

Hi there Egghead!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hi there Egghead!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hi there Egghead!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hi there Egghead!
smile.gif
smile.gif