Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E and Airports.

Shalidar

Bluelighter
Peeps!
I'm flying from one destination in Australia to another destination in Australia (Domestic)
I want to carry about 4 pills on me.. Just cayse Im going to party in my new destination..
Is there any chance of being caught???
Just curious..
Shal..
------------------
" Raving in the land down under "

Probably not a wise thing to do and I have never been so scared in my life but I carried 10 HQ's and 5 points of speed from Sydney to Melbourne last year on a plane. I just had them in lolly container in my pocket. It was scarey though.

Very small chance. But, your hand/checked-in bags will be xrayed and maybe sniffered, so I wouldn't put them in there. Best shot is put them in your clothing that you'll be wearing, away from any metal. You will go through a metal detector, if they are suspicious they will wave the wand over you, and the last thing you want to have to do is empty the pocket you stuffed the pills into. Most domestic passengers will never get sniffered while waiting in the airport lounge so you don't need to worry about that.
Customs are mainly worried about international arrivals - they want to stop people bringing drugs INTO the country, rather than prevent people EXPORTING them. That's someone elses problem, and besides, australia's not known for being an exporter of drugs anyway.

A good idea might be to put the pills in vaseline to prevent any scent escaping. That is, if you decide to go through with it.
------------------
Enjoy the silence...

hehe, once my friend had a few pills wrapped up in alfoil stuck in his top pocket as he went through the metal detector. He got stopped and the ran the wand aver him but missed his chest!! he was shitting himself at the time cos he forgot about them being there...dopey cunt!

Every 2nd month my friends and I head interstate to holiday and party. Every time someone has atleast 15 pills and an 8 ball of wizz. In the 2 years we have been doinng it we have never been stopped sniffed or checked.
Just put em in your undies. Best place I have found.

Don't take it light-heartedly!!!
I went over to Perth after New Year's and took only 2 points of wizz in 2 separate caps. I had them in a little secret stash poket just below my knee and was sweet until I actually got into Perth airport.
When I went to collect my luggage with my family (including grandparents, aunts, cousins, etc) I noticed that there was a customs officer darting around the luggage with a fucken beagle. Knowing that these things can sniff drugs I shat my pants and discreetly moved the caps from the pocket of my pants to a CD container in the top of my bag.
After I grabbed my bag from the bag-grabbing-rotating thing, I turned around to see the customs dude with his poochie waiting patiently for me. In a very stern "I'm gonna bust your ass" voice, the dude says "Drop your bag please sir" so I dropped my main bag, then he goes "And the other one". That's when I thought I was going to puke out my heart it was beating so fast. As I dropped my backpack I could see my WHOLE family watching me in the background, then I looked down to see the dog sniff RIGHT OVER the spot where I had the caps stashed.
Thank CHRIST the dog didn't find the caps (was prolly just looking for fruit anyway - so I was stressin over nothing!) coz if I had've been busted, I would have been in deep shit - fuck what the authorities do to me - I'd hate to think what my DAD would do to me!!!
Just be smart, sure and safe - it just ain't worth being busted! My advice is to wear a shirt with pockets on the chest and just put your goods in some sort of plastic container - it's plastic so it won't go off with the metal detector, and high enough for the dogs to miss!
smile.gif

BEST OF LUCK!
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

shouldnt be a problem at all at all!
just put them in a plastic container, the usual zipper bag will do fine, slip it into an inside jacket pocket. chin up. smile.
------------------

eat me! eat me! eat me! eat me!..hehehe :)

I do more flying than a duck during ... whenver it flys a lot.. and its pretty safe to say that any substances stored in checked lugagge are gonna arrive safe and sound without too much hassle...
if you worried about scent... then vaseline does the trick.. but i pretty much guarantee you check your lugagge and about 5mins later the luggage is already on the plane so i see really any window when they have a chance 2 check
international flights are another story but even AU NZ is like from melb > syd style when it comes 2 checking thigns.... cough.

Domestic is cool but I definately wouldn't try it if you travel to NZ! They're hard asses over there. I was detained and questioned for hours for no reason whatsoever other than they thought I looked suspicious! I had to contain my anger so the bastards wouldn't strip search me(thank god they didn't)
Another friend was refused entry cause they found 1 dope seed in her bag.
Just thought people should know this incase any of you are thinking about carrying anything over there.NZ have a reputation for being suspicious and hassling travellers!

i took 14 mitzis to qld from canberra via sydney, just keep em in ya pocket, dont keep the metal stuff on yah when you walk through the metal detector! youll be right
------------------
no mum there my vitamin tablets you want one? Bwah hahahaha

The beagle at Perth airport is for stopping fruit fly and any other little bugs that may make their way over from the east....it's not sniffing for drugs. Still though, I took precautions coming back from Melb.
A good thing to do is roll whatever you're taking up in its zip lock bag, then tightly wrap the whole lot in plastic wrap. The tight wrapping not only stops smells but the package is nice and small and hard...so you can hide em anywhere.

Say, for argument's sake I was wanting to take a little whipper with me to a close overseas destination.
Would my best be to put the wizz in capsules, then put the caps in a pack of cold & flu tablets - hiding the pill amongst them?
Or would it be a better idea to hide the caps in a top pocket of my clothing wrapped inside something like a condom to hide the scent?
Any ideas???
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last