• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So what's the worst that can happen?? (shrooms + cid)

SupaspeeD

Bluelighter
Ok, the score is this.
made a pact to eat as many mushies and trips as is possible for my mind to handle while running through the gold coast hinterland with a group of friends.
Is there anything bad that can happen (apart from wigging out... but i have a relatively strong mind, so i accept that risk)
I mean along the lines of:
Mushies wont work? (being ingested second)
Interactions?
Anything nasty you can think of?
Previous experiences?
i ask here b/c i aussie most likely have the same variety of mushies, and i can't stand some of the bullshit that pops up elsewhere.
I await your responses before i blow up my head
smile.gif
cheers, speedyone.

Supa,
I wouldn't underestimate the power- or the consequences- of wigging out. I have had good friends [with "strong" minds] who are now kept under 24-hour observation due to taking too many psychedelics too many times. It's not pretty having a bad trip, especially not in the middle of the bush [all those vines and rocks turn into snakes and skulls]...so just b careful, mmmkay?
i can't answer any of ur questions, just thought i'd do the "take care" post.
otherwise, enjoy yourself
wink.gif

B

one thing that would occur is tolerance, psychadelics have a huge tolerance, your gonna need a hell of a lot to get off like the previous few nights.......

Mushrooms after acid?
Fuck. You're keen.
You're better off just taking large amounts of a single drug.. Just over 300+ micros of LSD on one day and the next day (or that night, if your still up to it) take a large amount of mushrooms (40+ wet grams)
I honestly don't know how the two would interact with each other if they were taken together...
... and I don't know why you would bother with acid when you've got mushies!! Go the mushies my friend.. go the mushies!

It's called 'drug-induced psychosis' and it can last awhile.
------------------
"Drugs work"

hey supa,
I don't know how strong a mind you'll have after doing all that!!!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

Anyway, whatever you do, be safe my friend.
smile.gif

beware of cross-tolerance with mushies and 'cid
that's all. I think you're quite mad
smile.gif

Cheers guys,
"intense" is the word we are focussing on. I'm sure i'll learn a lesson, whether positive or negative.
Ah well, it goes down on good friday, so i'll let you know approximate doses, etc if you are interested.
I'm hoping for some full blown open eye visuals and a good 6-8hour peak.
Thanks for the advice guys, it's all good when this forum works.

Cheers guys,
"intense" is the word we are focussing on. I'm sure i'll learn a lesson, whether positive or negative.
Ah well, it goes down on good friday, so i'll let you know approximate doses, etc if you are interested.
I'm hoping for some full blown open eye visuals and a good 6-8hour peak.
Thanks for the advice guys, it's all good when this forum works.