Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

nutmeg...dont get angry

sithster

Bluelighter
my search func. don't work so i will ask this question
i have heard that nutmeg has some weird effects. just wondering what kind of meg' where do i buy it and what are the doses i should take and with what. also what should i expect from it as i've heard it's quite intense
any help would be appreciated
ta

In the form that we get in the supermarket and all, you would need about 3-4 heaped tablespoonfuls to feel an effect. ONe way of eating this would be to blend it into some form of a milkshake. Tastes pretty nasty from what i have heard and its a love it or hate it kind of thing.
Here's the link to find out more about it. http://www.erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/nutmeg.shtml
Whatever it is that causes the psychotropic effect, it is known that various terpenes enhance the absorption. 5-20 grams of the ground nutmeg may be ingested for mild intoxication lasting about twelve hours and followed by deep sleep. The achieve the equivalent experience of 1-marijuana cigarette, one would have to imbibe 10 grams of nutmeg. May cause dizziness, flushes, dry mouth, accelerated heartbeat, temporary constipation and difficulty in urination, nausea, and panic. Beneficial as a spice but not recommended in large amounts as a hallucinogen. Safrole may be carcinogenic, and is definitely a hepatotoxin in larger amounts. Due to the severe side-effects, nutmeg is not a popular street drug. It is used most by underage students who are looking for a legal means of altering their consciousness as well as by prisoners who can acquire it more easily than illegal substances.[/UNQUOTE]
http://www.erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/nutmeg_info1.shtml
this is more about dosage and personal experiences
ANGRY?!?! NOW WHY THE F&*K SHOULD WE GET ANGRY ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!?!? F&*KING HELL!!! ANGRY?!?!?!?!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

*LOL* i'm kidding
[This message has been edited by GoNeGoOsE (edited 04 April 2001).]