Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

just trip along?

sithster

Bluelighter
if, say, one night you had 2-2.5 pills of avergage strength and the next day maybe 6 hrs after taking the last of the pills, would droppinga trip still work and give all the acid effects (body rushes, head rushes, mind fucking,etc) or would the pills have used up all the seretonin needed (if acid does rely on seretonin)
about an average tolerance to drugs
a different scenerio- 2 pills one night go home sleep during the day, go out next night and have another pill. will the second night still have all the good effects or just keep me up
this may have been asked before but search function doesn't work
ta

Acid doesn't work on your serotonin, or if it does, not in the same way...
I wouldn't advise acid after or during a comedown tho, unless you've had plenty of experience with acid, and in that case, yeah it'd still work fine... Tripping while tired and scattered can be a bit of a headfuck tho...
As for the second scenario, no, in most circumstances the pills on the second night wouldn't have the same effect, but some people havn't noticed any lessening...
However the possiblity of damage due to neurotoxicity would be a lot higher on that second night, your brain needs time to replenish its supplies, otherwise you'll mostly be releasing dopamine, and too much dopamine where there should be serotonin is believed to lead to damage to certain nerve cells, specifically the serotonin producing ones... There isn't any substantial proof as far as I know, but the theory is sound...

LSD shld still work after the 2-3pills that you took. i am not too sure about this so dun quote me, but LSD does not have a direct effect on your serotonin level. If i am not wrong, it works more on your dopamine levels (which is also released by MDxx).
Go look up more on erowid about LSD and how it affects your brain and i will try and find the thead regarding this issue.
smile.gif

If you have 2pills on the 1st night and then have some sleep followed by another pill, the answer is YES and NO.
YES, you will still feel an effect but it will be lessened and not as intense as the night before. Your brain would not have had enough time to replenish your serotonin levels. Taking 5HTP would probably do little to improve the situation and IMHO 5HTP shldn't be taken for this reason anyway.
Bearing in mind also that the effect that you feel is also brought on by setting and surroundings. Its not a 100% chemical thing.
Hope i have been of some help.
smile.gif

thamks for the help everyone. i have used acid quite a few times before so i guess that sounds like fun
timothy leary will be proud

thamks for the help everyone. i have used acid quite a few times before so i guess that sounds like fun
timothy leary will be proud
------------------
think for yourself
question authority
throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we don't know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. to think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness, chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself

u have to have balls to take acid on a comedown.
Scenario: Best friend is scattered, take 2 big bumps of k and can move nothing but his eyeballs (up and down for yes, left and right for no...we had to establish communication to see if he was ok)
Asked him all the questions "r u ok, do we need to take u to the hospital etc.." We managed to get it out of him that he was ok, and then my friend, as a piss take, asked him if he wanted acid....he moved his eyeballs up and down.
So after 20 minutes, he gained "axxess" to his muscles again, managed to open his mouth and drop a hit of acid.
Fucken crazy. Alex, the brass balls of the year goes out to you my friend
smile.gif

cowboy_mac and nickstar will surely agree
wink.gif

This is a brief summary of my two acid experiences.
Scenario 1. Hard Kandy. 1 blue melody, 6 hours later 1 leary acid (fist time trying acid) then 15 minutes later half a pokemon. Worst time ever. 6 hours after the acid friends said I would be fine to drive.. drove home and totally freaked out. Thought I was going to go insane driving through the tunnel (the domain? is that the one from the city to the south east?) anyway got to friends house and everything went insane.. things moving, picture of tiger on wall talking to me..
Scenario 2. Second time on acid after Astral. Saturday night. 1 orange ?, half MDMA cap and lots of bulbs, Sunday at laverton.. half a bart simpson and G and bulbs and I had the best day ever. Absolutely loved the Acid.. run around and climbed hills, saw things in the clouds and have since decided that acid isn't as evil as I first predicted and that I will try it again.
smile.gif

hey horsey - i've never actually known what a 'bump' is?? not the bumping of a thread the bumping of K!
smile.gif

Current thought is that the mechanism of LSD is related to the regulation of 5-HT activity in the RN. However, the RN is also influenced by GABAergic, catecholamergic, and histamergic neurons. LSD has been shown to also have affinities for many of these receptors. Thus it is possible that some of its effects may be mediated through other pathways. Current research however has focused on the effects of LSD on 5-HT activity.
there is a theory that LSD causes a depletion of 5-HT through negative feedback in pre-synaptic autoreceptors.
A number of subsequent observations have called this theory into doubt however.DEPLETION OF 5-ht DOES NOT ELIMINATE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF LSD.If LSD worked by inhibiting the 5-HT output of pre-synaptic 5-HT neurons, it should be ineffaceable if 5-HT is depleted. The opposite result was actually observed; DEPLETION ENHANCES LSD ACTIVITY.
While evidence indicates that LSD is a 5-HT1 agonist, it is debated whether the effects on 5-HT2 receptors is agonistic or antagonistic.

XSI11V: "bumps" are the best way to take k because k is so damn potent (sorry I cant be more scientific, i'm really drunk)
Ok, so you have this little machine, its this thing that stands up and has this little lever you turn up and down. I cant explain the whole deal of it, but basically, it measures out "bumps" of k. And what is a "bump" you ask? A VERY small amount of whatever substance you are snorting.
When ppl refer to a bump, they refer to a tiny pile (not much bigger than a pin head) See, whereas speed, coke, whateva etc... you can rack lines up and snort, if you are just mucking around with k (and you dont have the intention to k-hole yourself) you have TINY amounts every hour or so to keep you going, without getting too head fucked.
too much k = too much trouble sometimes.
Thats why, when refering to bumps, ppl refer to little amounts. a little "bump", instead of a line, or mound.
Hope ive helped. If not...well...someone else will. I better go now
smile.gif