Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussie Customs...

TheCross

Bluelighter
Comin over from NZ this weekend. Do customs get suss if u have a test kit on u? or a bottle of 5-htp??? i am just gonna throw it all in my toilet bag..

Neither is illegal in this country but I'm not sure about brining them through customs. My guess would be to try and find the Australian customs on the Internet and ask directly. Its better than getting here and having them confiscated. You can always buy a tester when here and you may just have to use Bananas and Turkey meat as a suppliment to 5-HTP. not as good but helpful no less.
------------------
Vote for the Party, Party, Party at the next election

I'm gonna say that both will be fine, 1 is a legal vitamin which can be brought in freight, no reason why a person couldn't bring it in, the other is a legal product again, which can be bought in Australia. Might cause some grief though as customs might then decide it'd be worth searching your luggage etc.

No need to worry. Last time I came back from NZ I had a few bottles of 5-htp on me. I would say a tester would be ok too, the label isn't exactly incriminating. They have more important things to look out for like the sheep you're trying to smuggle in.... or the pills strapped to your ankles.
sorry, just joking, enjoy your flight.

No problems with the 5HTP that I know of.
However do be aware that the airline might get picky about the tester as they are a strong acid (the ones here in australia have the corrosive 8 sign on them). Customs shouldn't worry about it, but they might search you a little closer if they spot it (maybe).
Have fun while over here, its generally hard not too
smile.gif

If you are worried about looking suss with the E tester... Just peel the label off! Alternatively whack it all in your main luggage. Neither is scanned nor routinely searched on flights between NZ and AUS. This means you don't need to put up with appearing like an E user, which might slow you up through customs while they go through your bags with a fine tooth comb. They may subscribe to the theorey of "where there are EZ testers... There is E!"
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

I'd suggest leaving the e tester at home, so that they won't search for the thousands of pills that you might be carrying ;-)
heheh - if you're not carrying, then there's probably no problem in carting a tester, sure, they might ask you questions... but apart from that, there's no illegality in carrying the thing.
Just make sure that it doesn't leak. =)
5Htp - there's no illegality in carrying it, holding it or eating it in australia, though selling it in a retail envrionment could be problematic.
Just don't stick em up your bum, Aussie customs are renowned for performing cavity searches upon random NewZealanders.
::grins::
------------------
Fylar
=most legendary, most incomprehensible=

Thanks every1, i think that I will just take the 5-htp and pick up a test kit when i get over there.
Not really in for an ass raping, so i think ill just put them in my bag...
As for bringing pills over to OZ i dont really see much point as we pay a whopping 80 a piece for out pills here... Hence why i am coming over to OZ =)
Neway I am sure i will have a fooking awesome time over there....
thanks all =)

$80?? this is the second time I've heard this price quoted.
Maybe I'll believe the first person now
smile.gif

No wonder you're coming to Australia. I dare say your country possibly takes the cake for the most expensive pills in the world.
Mind you, with the value of your dollar (even compared to ours) maybe they're not that expensive after all
wink.gif

I know only too well Cross, I am from NZ myself but you'd be surprised at the number of crappy pills here, NZ tends to be way more consistant.

$80! Even with currency difference, that is a hellava lot to pay. I admire your tenacity... and the fact you can afford your airline ticket! :)
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

ha ha yeah makes for a change of backdrop ;-)
Some lame ppl pay as much for 100 a pill but that dont realy happen to oftern...
well 2 sleeps to go till i arrive
caio all

bring ur 5-htp.
bring 2 bottles and leave the remainder of ur bottles a gift..
ditch the tester, plenty available around - and if not sealed properly possibly burn the best of ur party togs... u shouldnt be carrying liquid chemicals on board anyway..
smile.gif

------------------

eat me! eat me! eat me! eat me!..hehehe :)