Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How much should i pay...???

TheCross

Bluelighter
Hey all, goin over to OZ in a week and dont wanna get ripped off. What sorta prices should i expect for pills, speed, meth, and weed?
Thanks and have a nice week
smile.gif

moving over to drug discussion.
Although I have a feeling you're not going to get a very solid response
wink.gif

50 is ok if you are buying from Strangers..
Good friends with resonable contacts
between 35 - 40 . maybe even 30 if you are real lucky.

Rough rule of thumb:
Pills - $50 in a club, but can be as low as $40 if u meet someone nice. Just be careful there are alot of speedbombs, so a low price may indicate its not xtc. Outside 10 pack around $40 each, 20 pack around $35 each. Some people do get lower but that usually indicative of mates rates.
Speed - not really sure. 8 ball, anywhere from $125 to $180 depending on quality. 1/2 weights anywhere from $30 to $50, grams anywhere from $60 to $80
Grass - again not real sure. I think a mate gets 3.5 grams for $50

fiddy bux mayte!
Where abouts in Oz you going? It varies between cities.

well u can buy of me at a very cheap price of 100$us a pill.
disclaimer:if your the police or mod was I kidding,if your the sucker,opps I mean originator of this thread I wasnt

well u can buy of me at a very cheap price of 100$us a pill.
disclaimer:if your the police or mod was I kidding,if your the sucker,opps I mean originator of this thread I wasnt

Prices in Australian Dollars
Pills - $40-50
Speed - $25-40 for 1 point
Weed - $15-20 for a gram, $230-300 for an ounce.

You get a gram of speed for $60? Either you're damn hooked up or quality is low. We're talking base right?

Correct me if i'm wrong... but goey is speed last time i checked?
Ok this is the lowdown.
If you buy in a club - expect a speed pill if it works, or a medium quality MDMA pill if you are lucky - expect to pay $45-50
if you are hooking up speed in a club, expect to pay around $30-35 a point.
Ana quarter of mull should set you back about $100.
It's not what you know, it's who you know. That's the most you should be expected to pay, any more and tell them to get fucked.

$125 for an 8 ball of speed? Only if you cook it yourself.
Try around the $600 mark
------------------
Is Don, Is Good

ok, i think we're referring to two diff kinds of speed. the pure stuff which usually comes in rock form, and the "other" stuff which is a powder. Any given powder could be just uncut, crushed rock (but that's unlikely, why would anyone crush & not cut??) - i think when you get offered cheap speed it's just heavily cut down, and the expensive stuff is closer to pure.
on another point (dumb pun hehe) i'm interested to know people's opinions on something - is rock the purest form of speed? In my experience it's the most potent, but I don't know much about the manufacturing process. I had someone try and tell me that speed, in it's purest form, is a sticky syrup-like formula and NOT rock, and bakers, dealers, whoever, just soldify it for the purposes of sale or storage.
????

Cheers every1 that give me some sorta idea...
I am off to Sydney who ever asked. I got a few friends of friends who said they will sort me out so at least i wont get too ripped off =)
Any sugestiong where I should go in sydney? I am mosty into trance. Best recovery clubs etc ??? Thanks
wink.gif

If you're after trance then Sublime@home would have to be the most popular night closely followed by Plastic@ Bay 33 which is in *The Cross*
smile.gif
They're both on on Friday nights. Saturday nights there's Zukini@ Club 77 [for a few more weeks anyway] and Ice Box [small skanky club].
Recoveries are at Dayclub, Pavilion [both messy] and Sounds on Sunday @ Greenwood which is probably the best.
You should probably check out www.threedworld.com.au though
smile.gif

hi,
When I was in sydney (also being from the UK) I got good pills (slightly too much MDA) for $40 a piece from a nice bloke in the club, he also met us the day after on bondi and sold us some more.
The only problem I found which if your used to london is strange is the lack of dealers to sell you anything in the club. Although our time might have been a bit different because we went to 'Cargo' at Sublime, and someone had died there the previus week. I had to ask virtualy all the club before we found anything.
Wicked club, but I think its moved to 'Home' now.
My advice, talk to people who look friendly and then subtly bring up the topic of pills up.