Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tolarance, seratonenless or just special

yourmate

Bluelighter
hey all,
i was told that if i were to get prescribed anti-depresants and not take any drugs for say atleast 6 months that my seratonen (cant spell) levels will increase so i can actuly roll when i have a few pills.
i havent peakt in like 6 months i used to get fuked up but now i can take a hand full of pills and just go "eh" i cant do meth if u can call it that becuase it got to the point that instead of havin a cone to go to bed id have a fuk off pip and have a orsum sleep if i wake up av a pip and go to sleep again. i tryd aven a break from pills for 2-3 months and nuffin hand full does fukall, these av been very expesive habbit that i dont get anything out of took me a few months 2 realize hehe.
BUT :) if i have a few termazys n valuims n shit WOOT !! im a fuking animal im my hero i go off and they cost me nothing only reazon why i stopt takin benzos was becuase i got sik of kik ass blak spots hehe like id forget most of the nite but i no i had a good time and so does every1 else :)
my tolerance to everything is way 2 high it sux i want to have 1 pill and go woah but that will neva happn.
and and and and and when im straight with no weed nuffn im as hypo as a mofo i meen shit im more off my head straight than any1 else on the best gear im straight now and i feel i could write a bible i dont even care what im writting about :) i want a session but im holding bak :) prolly last to about lunch time ehhe aww :).
is others like MEEEEEEE ov corse there would but here on the forum.
i like drugs i like drugs alot but i think it mite be time to enjoy reality i just hate reality striaight even tho im more hypo i hate thinking abillion things at once and going to bed hypo as fuk i only go to bed becuase its what every1 else does hehe.
well im gonna make my self a cup of tea :)

Here's a tip: the character "?" is used at the end of a sentence to indicate that it is a question.

Have you discussed the possibility that you have ADHD with your doctor? Because if you were straight when you wrote the above, it's a definite possibility, along with the sleepiness you report from meth. People with ADHD generally report a calmative effect from amphetamines.

that hurt to read

ps: I'd put my money on ADHD too ;)

tanx all.
yes im kik ass adhd but i didnt wanna say anything becuase ppl alwayz blame that.
i have freinds that clame to be add or adhd and none are same as me i was diagnosed with adhd when i was way young so ive seen the add, adhd wave (as in in 1983-89 you were just evil 1989 to 94-5 very troubled kids were diagnosed add,adhd then 95-99 any child that was a lil energitc or naughty were ALL ADD,ADHD i dont no if it was ezyer for doctors to drug kids for parants or what.
99-03 weve gone from all kids have add,adhd to no kids have add,adhd were just very happy kids that wernt handled correctly.
03-now who knows..
when i think add,adhd i think a weak excuse for not being patient and i feel sorry for kids that have adhd becuase thave been stampt a problem instead of being helpt.
i dont meen this as grrr attak :) but Deformed_Neuron you say i need a cup a tea and even tho u may meen like a pat on the back "its ok fella" :) thing im not upset or anything just anoyed (as u can see i havnt had a sess yet and im thinking a billion things at once hehe ) luky i like lerning things and finding shit out becuase the thinking helps heaps and always work shit out but if u want a simple answer uh no not happning hehe.

and with my limits of corse i have them but till this day i still dont no where they are or i dont have a limit to get more fuktup i hav a limit that i wont get more fuktup
thanx for the tip aunty, words also indicate a question who,what,when,why,where etc but lets keep the love. :)
im sorry (well im not :) ) about my spelling and gramma im dyslexic as fuk and i have tryd really hard to make this readable for you's.
i didnt expect at all to write this much . like last post. once i start going im ping ping ping ping.
:)

well im gonna start my day :) cross fingers no weed :) peace n love all
if u have kids they dont have add,adhd they just need time hehe :)

yourmate - are you on any medication to treat your ADHD? If not, it seems to me that your drug use might be a way of self-medicating. It's safer for you to be on a regulated dose of medication to treat your symptoms, than to try to sort it out yourself.

I'm sorry I picked on your punctuation, I was trying to highlight that your writing style indicates you're a bit unsettled (my other thought was: manic?) and it could have been symptomatic of ADHD.

Anyhow good luck enjoying reality. It's not such a bad place if you don't take it too seriously ;)

I'm adhd as well dude, plus I have mild dyslexia from it ;)

Your post was fine, it just hyped me up hahaha got caught in the flurry.

As Aunty said, it's much safer not to self medicate, I had a really long battle with speed, and the worst/ironic thing is that I could get it prescribed :| Duh lol

Don't lose the energy dude, I have found I don't feel like using drugs half as much when I focus all of the pent up energy into something I like. IE: making music, reading (which can be hard at times coz I get confused over some of the words) The concentration thing sucks, I get bored easily as well but as I have gotten older I have become more insightful and self aware so I can curb my energy.... to an extent. lol

Find something ya really enjoy, apart from drugs, it's hard, especially coz it's a battle to keep interested in :)

What do you enjoy doing?

What are you fave things aside from drugs?

U into sports?

Skating?

Do ya like dancing? If ya do you could maybe get ya arse to a dancing class or two.

Hell hit the gym! I'm joining one this week, I feel it;s something positive I can focus my energy on :)

Do something that you have never done before! Even if you're worried about trying something new, the worst that's going to happen is that you'll hate it for an hour or two and ya dont have to go back :)

take care dude!

:) gday,
its fuking 2 in the moring and the last thing in my mind is sleep hehe like i sit in bed try watchen tv listen to radio have a shower (yes i have a shower in bed :) jk ) and i just think to my self "shit im just not fukin tired" heh at all there is no point trying eh wat can ya do i know im gonna make a cuppa tea :)

aunt no im not on any meds i decided when i was younger to can it i hated the meds and the diets and all the other crap that came with it :)
nah when im all ping ping (straight) i try to keep up with my head n sumtimes fingers cant so typing goes to shit ehhe eh what can you do :)

funny thing is yes ok i had a few billys today that y im a bit sedate but i came on earlier to replie to these messages but i just could not be fukt wat so ever i actuly type a few words then deleted them then did it again then thought fuk it hehe im watchen tv so i did for about 4 hours now you no how sumtimes your on gear or biccies that you can feel how off ya head you are in your eyes they feel so open and alert and big ehhe well when im straight dats me all the time i feel off my head but i know im straight even my friends say i look high not just act it they all go " aww u luky cunt wish we were like that" he he he he little do they know . brb making that cuppa tea :)
wow what a tea anyway were was i with my rambling thats right no were.

hehe nah Deformed_Neuron i wasnt on anything when i wrote this morning hehe actuly just woke up im straight now and look at all this crap hehe
eeek how often do i drop lets say lots i dont wanna say anything coz u no what ppl r like. i dont think its cool to have lots of pills i wish i just needed a few its fukt hey. i dont drop on mon to thurs but i used to use meth then instead i say used to becuase from last sat me and a mate decided to have a small break from everything (cept weed n alch but i decied weed as well ) coz were as fukt as each other hehe.
im no bum i work hard from mon to fri and only1nce takin 1 monday off.
tho im a fuk with my money 1 guess were every penny went this year (yes thast alot of money) im still amazed i can get drilled all weeknd go to bed sunday night and be "ok" for work with a smile (yes i still cumdown for like 2-4 days but i can control my self (fuk i work with my dad) ) he doesnt know im cuming down actuly i dont cum down i just go bak to normal.
i dont take anything offensive and everything you's say i take as helpful advice i wouldt come on here other wize :) thanx all for replying aswell.
i know im an odball but im not lieing.
and the truth i stoped liking mda/mdma few months ago was to expensive and the amount i had on me i could get dun for dealing but they were all personals the only thing i like bout pills now is past memories. it doesnt matter how many pills i have i just dont roll.
but yes Deformed_Neuron a massive break is in order hehe. i had a 3-4 year break 2 years ago.

rm1x hey :)
yeh i used to have hobbies then my hobby became my job and what i love doing gets me in trouble hehe i get fukt up either way i know u can say just find sumthing else but everthing i enjoy is bad for you or illegal in sum dum way.
everyday i do sumthin new i love it i chase sumthing diffrent everyday its goten to a point that even bad things happning that havent hapend b4 are great becuase its new heh (is that fukt up ? )

heh shit i just resalized im still not tired at all.
im sorry for writting all this crap i think i win with bad case of adhd not that i think its a problem just an obsticle.
im not depresed or angry even tho i cant sleep im hypo enuf to be happily awake if only there was good shit on tv at this time :) and if i had 1 of those warm cannister things full of warm tea :)
i could rite so much more liek i havent even started yet this is just the introduction but i dont want to bore yous ehehe.

well im gonna make another cuppa tea n watch tv or do sumfin HEY i know im gonna pull another straight all niter hehe i love watchen sun come up.

p.s drugs have not done this to me i have always been "like this"
hope i dont scare yas :)

PEACE N LOVE ALL

wow i rote alota shit in like 15 mins nd its all crap.
can u beleiv it i gota disable smilies in this post i have to many smilies shit even the internet doesnt have time for a happy hypo person ahha :)

'yourmate' i agree you should take a break. It will do you the 'world of good' and from my own personal experience i can tell u it has helped me a 'world of good'. I've layed off having the pills on a 'weekly' basis and have noticed it a much more 'enjoyable' experience not having them as frequently. Hope it all goes well for you......

Deformed_Neuron: you give some good advice and it's great to know that you take peoples replies seriously (unlike some here), giving them great feedback. I enjoy reading your replies and keep it up

thanx beamer i cant wait to roll again well actuly i can or have to hehehe but yeh most people a great here and i think its fantastic how ppl can help/talk n take time for ppl that dont know
acutly this reminds me of a story....
haha just kidding ill leave it at that just in case i start going on about sumthing that doesnt really matter.
ill just make another tea :)

-------------------------------------------------
well :) its now 5 30 am and im still up i watched the sun come up at 4-30ish am the sun rize is better when ya off ya head when ya straight its just "hm thats nice dear" i went for a ride funny how many ppl leave the car windows down fuk there were a few hey. my guts hurt a bit i think i had to much tea haha i feel like im ritting a frigging log thing, ha this is odd youd all think im on drugs but no i am ACUTLY more weird n fried than when on drugs liek freinds say im a weird fuk (in a good way :) i hope hehe) but when i take drugs i go normal.
i am so bord haha but not fazed what the fuk to do i lost my license so i cant drive anywere wich is major bummer :)
im gonna av a showa and start (or continue) my day.

Last edited:
lol Ahhh firstly, lay off the caffeine dude hahaha That shit gets me sooooo wired, like completely. I found that drinking half a can of coke is similar to taking 2 or 3 ritalins. I get the same focus, but anything over that and I am a trashed gibbering mess. Literally!

I was in the same position as you dude, unfortuntaley the lifestyle I really enjoyed and my 'employment' meant that I was taking very high risks. I'm still trying to work out what I really want to do. Fortunately my sights are set low (compared to alot of people) and I really like videos LOL So I either want a job in a video store, or I want to own one. Well that latter is more of one of those ADHD lets daydream things lol Maybe one day though :)

Just have a break from the drugs dude. I know that ya not like you are from drugs, I have a tolerance like a horse with most things, mainly speed, but I found after have a few years break from E the magic comes back for one dose. I can't take it more than once or maybe even twice a year at the most though otherwise I just get a speedy effect from it :|
The special diets hardly work man, the do for a small population. I feel the same way with the medication as you, I don't want to be taking this shit everyday, BUT I view it like this. If I am going to take speed, why the fuck would I buy it and take some backyard much when I can get it prescribed ;) So if I feel lik taking it, I'll go see my doc and get a script.
At one stage I was on Tofranil, Ritalin, AND Dexamphetamine at the same time, the doctor was trying to mix and match to get me calmer, I ended up feeling 10 foot tall and bullet proof from it, and coz of that I decided I could have a shot of speed. I ended up underneath my house watching the Predator in the trees with my psychic cat hahahah Then got carted away to a psyche unit. SO yeah, I know what ya mean about being on medication all the time, not always the best idea hahah

Dude there's this stuff that I have been using, and it actually works! It's this vitamin thingy mix.
I originally started using something called Efalex, it's got a high doses of DHA, it's derived from fish. They have done trials with it and found that around 75% of people that use it don;t need to go back onto stimulants. I found the cost to be outrageous and have found something similar for about the 3rd the price. It's called MAX EPA. It's from Natures Own and seems to do the same thing so far. The thing is though that it takes a few months before you start to notice a a change. This sucks for people like me coz I want everything to happen yesterday hahahah But I swear to God man it really really works :)

Anyway I have forgotten what else I was going to write

the end