Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Herald-Sun 31 Mar 01: Video Shocks Ablett

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
Video shocks Ablett
By Cameron Smith
TWO weeks after Alisha Horan died Gary Ablett watched a video about the effects of drugs.
He watched the 14-minute video, Heroin Without the Hype, in the living room of his Grovedale home with youth worker Les Twentyman.
Just weeks before, the same room was the scene for the former Geelong champion's three-day binge that involved alcohol, drugs and many friends.
But Mr Twentyman said the events that followed the binge had left Ablett totally shocked.
"Both Ablett and a couple of his children were speechless after seeing the video," Mr Twentyman said. "He was in complete shock."
Mr Twentyman was asked by Ablett's manager, Michael Baker, to speak to the troubled footballer.
According to Mr Twentyman, Ablett was not aware that the ecstasy Ms Horan took was laced with heroin.
"This is normally the case," he said. "These tablets are not made by rocket scientists.

"I told him 359 people were killed by heroin in 1999 and not one got a mention in the news papers.
"He should become an advocate and admit that he was an example of how drug dealers play a game of Russian roulette."
The Herald-Sun, 31st March 2001, Melbourne.
I don't even have words to describe this, at this time.
BigTrancer.
------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 31 March 2001).]

The words "Fuck", "Morons" would go in the description somewhere...
But erm, wasn't it said that they didn't even know what kind of pill it was other than that it was green? ...and where's the lab report?
...and that's completely ignoring the fact that heroin isn't oraly active, 'cos they obviously have no idea...

apparently it was a green mitsubishi. around the time i also had a green mitsubishi. to my knowledge it contained a high dose of mdma, however regardless of that the issue is that those so called experts such as Paul Dillon and high profile health care workers such as Les Twentyman continually provide inaccurate information for the media that only assists in spreading rumour and misinforming the public, hindering the truth. Perhaps its time to speak with Mr. Twentyman.
------------------
www.enlighten-hr.org - Enlighten Harm Reduction.

grrr for les twentyman. thought he was an alright dude, altho i doubt the reporting more than i doubt him...
------------------
going back to romford... ;)
------------------

they were snorting heroin. i think he pretty much admitted that at the inquest...

Fucking media... so I suppose you can snort all the heroin you want, but it's going to be that little bit that's always found in pills which will be the "straw that breaks the camels back". So therefore it's the pill to blame, not their own stupidity...
------------------
"The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay...
Love isn't love, till you give it away."

how could they know the pill had heroin? they ate the pill after snorting heroin and h is found in the blood...soooo ..oh shit hang about that harry must be from the pill!!!
of course!! ohmyfuckinggod.. pills always have harry so the harry in this pill killed her not the 3or so days of continuous drinking, smack and fuck knows what.
where do these people come from?

Snorting heroin? That's a little odd isnt it?
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

Not if you watch pulp fiction it's not.
=)
------------------
Fylar
=most legendary, most incomprehensible=

Not that odd. I know someone that used to snort it as a come down accessory when he lived in England. That is, until he realised it was like the nth week in a row that he did this, and woah... reality check time.