Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 31/3

rikidozan

Bluelighter
The Greatest Bumps
Yellow Smilies - MDxx.
XL's - MDxx.
White/Gray Versace - MDMA. Vary in strength.
Blue A - MDxx.
Orange Question(?) Marks - MDMA.
Bluffin
White w/ Blue Versace - Test Clear.
White Horses/Ferraris - Test Purple and Orange(!) Dodgy to me...
Gimme that Nutt
Blue Polo - According to Melbourne test report, test orange/clear. Same as Perth ones??
Jacks - Any information?
------------------
I smoke twelve MC's a day just to fill my quota

Hey guys..
I know this has nothing to do with Perth pills technically, but i've been offered green 'YES's tonight here in Sydney.
I'm thinking about saying yes, but my logic chip says "WHOOAA NELLY - There hasn't been anything good come out with the YES stamp in Perth ever."
I dont remember perth ever getting a decent MDxx pill with the logo 'YES' on it, does anybody? Or have they all been speed bombs?
The guy described them as being MDA with a touch of K. I should probably believe him shouldnt i? Grr frustration..

not sure if they have been mentioned before, but i tested some new hq's the othernight and they went straight to orange. the hq's were a real deep reddish color. sorry about not much of a pill description, i was in a bit of a rush when i tested them.

Just to expand on the versaces a bit... cos I put in so much effort in the last thread!! And cos 1 type is DANGEROUS.
Pure white. Scored with a flat ridge around the edge on the scored side. Versace's face and hair. A very clean but not heaps strong pill. They'd be nice on a double drop.
Grey ones: Very much grey with darker grey specks. There's plenty of these about. They are a nice pill. Quite strong, and very clean. They're scored, but no ridge... just scored. Size wise I'd say they are very very close to the white ones, maybe slightly bigger. Grey ones are 5mm x 8mm. Oh the grey ones are a harder press too!!
Logo is different, but similar. The grey ones look less cartoon style, and the face is more masculine? How I can tell that from such a tiny picture I don't know, maybe it's subjective.
I suggest differentiating these by colour, rather than logo. Much easier! Grey with darker specs VS pure white.
?marks are better!! Stronger... and that's about all I can say atm, both are very clean pills, both are a decent dose, but the ?s are better value for your hard earned and nearly worthless dollar.
And white with blue speck ones: -pill report on one-
white with blue specs. SUN GOD versace label, ie not the face. Not much effect, just blurry vision. YUK. From what people are saying they sound like a weak dose of ketamine.
There's doesn't seem to have been anything new about this w/e
previous thread is here for more detail on any current pills, cos they were all around last week too
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 01 April 2001).]

Primus the HQ's you tested more orange or red like the old ones. I just got offered orange ones and after reading the thread on them http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/003411.html?reload=13 i'm still a little confused. I was unable to test these ones but these do look orange and not red. Can anyone help me out as to if these are fakes or not?
(edit: fixed link - pope)
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 03 April 2001).]

they were a different red to the ones are new years. doh, i should have payed more attention
frown.gif

The ones I saw are a reddish orange. Kind of in between the two in that link (which I fixed up for you - hence the edit) More red.
These ones are nasty, and are the same as are reported here
I have a sample of one sitting here for over a week, been meaning to test... will do soon... hopefully. They definitely test orange, but there's something other than speed in them too.
They're 4mm edge to edge (6mm dome to dome) x 8mm. Domed both sides, stamped both sides.
White and very dark red (almost black) specks. No score. Line of the Q goes thru to the centre, and is curved. Hard press. And the dye comes off on yer fingers!!

IVE heard about B29's... Im not sure what colour/dimensions etc.. but have been told they are v.GOOD. I wonder if theyre anything like the ones of late 99.... mmmmm tastey memories. please reply if u know anything bout these babies
------------------
" Role to tha EKS! "
<-H1ghR0ll3r->

are those ? marks green? if not, anyone got any reports of the green ? marks, i know they test black instantly...

Green ? marks.
Test black instantly on e2.
They seem to be out in decent numbers. yay
smile.gif

I'm definately gonna try and get my grubby hands on these!
heard some good stuff
smile.gif

Green Question Marks:
I didnt take one but got a really good look at one last night.
Colour is green but a faded green with light specs. A very well pressed pill, no score, a slight bevel and small question mark logo on one side only.
Anyone consumed one???

Is it just me, or has anyone noticed that whenever a good pill comes out, a few weeks later, the same logo will appear on a different batch of pills, but they will be a different colour.
Like the Orange ? and now Green ones are out.
What's the deal with this ?
Also, I've heard Motorolla's being mentioned again, anyone got any info on them ?

couple of friends of a friend took them last night
and raved about them (green ?)

Smiley... I reckon that the reason for the similiarity in pills is that the DD's find out what good gear is floating about, and then mash whatever they have and repress it with the current logo... this was prevalant last year... when one good pill would appear suddenly three more colours with similar logos would appear on reasonably badly pressed pills.
Well that's my 2c.
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Black Blue Purple Fluffy Strange Hair

Smiley... I reckon that the reason for the similiarity in pills is that the DD's find out what good gear is floating about, and then mash whatever they have and repress it with the current logo... this was prevalant last year... when one good pill would appear suddenly three more colours with similar logos would appear on reasonably badly pressed pills.
Well that's my 2c.
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Black Blue Purple Fluffy Strange Hair

Orange Motorola: 8mm x 4mm, motorola symbol on 1 side nothing on the other, bevelled, no score. Tested black. haven't taste tested yet, maybe tomorrow nite at mash up
wink.gif

moto.jpg

seems to be plenty of the green ?s around...
interestingly, they r the identicle press of the orange ones... i wonder if there is any diff between them at all??? maybe someone ran outta orange colouring???

Drave - the Pictures 27/2 thread has a picture of each, those ones don't look quite identical to me, the orange ? is slightly more "squiggly" maybe?