• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELB MEETUP: e55, Sunday 13th o' Feb (full details in first post)

Raz

Bluelighter
Raz is coming to Melbourne! Again....

"Yeah yeah", I hear you all saying, "Rah rah." Shut up, damn you voices, I'm popular! And this time I'm bringing pals with me! :D

Aimeski! New Greenlight lady! (note cunning use of descriptive color)

and umm...angelicbiscuit! Newer Greenlight boy! Due to horrible financial constraints, Kate is no longer coming, but these kids are fun so it's all good. :D

Anyway, in some vague attempt to get a topic out of this, I would like suggestions as to where I can:
  • Take Sydney kids who've never been to Melbourne Town for tourist like shenanigans...I know all the old tourist stuff like the trams..and stuff...but is there anything swell that's been started up in the 16 months I've been gone which is worth taking peeps to?
  • Have a bluelight meetup! Looking for somewhere central, easy for both public transport AND parking, and fun that kids will like (by 'kids' I mean us, not actual 'children'...). I'm aware that some bl peeps don't live so close to my beloved Fitzroy, so I'm open to suggestions here...
    [/list=a]
    Umm, that is all. Forgive my self-indulgence, I'm unusually sober.

=D --Raz-- =D

THE STUFF WE'VE SETTLED ON AS OF 03/02/05:
    Okay, meetup#1 is gonna be at e55, Sunday 13/02....I plan on being there from about 4pm.

For anyone who don't know it, e55 is downstairs in Elizabeth Street in the CBD, about 60 seconds walk from Flinders St Station (I think it's actually AT 55 Elizabeth Street, thus the name...but don't quote me on that).

If it looks like it will work, I'ma try and organise one also for the end of that week, prolly Saturday the 19th at Croft Institute...but this is all speculation at the moment.

I expect to see peeps there so show up or me and my Sydney friends will be drunk and alone. And nobody should be drunk and alone in Melbourne..... :(:(

Last edited:
lock up your daughters folks... Raz is comin to town ;)

Have you ever been to that bar The Croft Institute just off Little Bourke St?

I went there with breakabeat and that place is seriously 'illin n' super fly. We had a booty shakin' time and that ain't no lie.

qv?? QV??? no sir, t'is horrid.

just make it brunswick street again :) (or croft as macksta suggests, that place rocks, in a creepy sort of way).

Croft has my vote

or some strip joint
whichever is easier and has more ladies willing to take their clothes off for me

Sounds like a pretty boring place to me.

Why not stay In Syderney bro........there is heaps to do up here.

Macksta said:
lock up your daughters folks... Raz is comin to town ;)

Um, don't you mean "lock up your sons?" :)

Look forward to seeing you!!

ohhh ohh ifs its the croft I might wiggle my arse down that end of the country!

I have heard some good remarks of The Croft!

Hay and with all the sydney people coming it will be lock up ALL son,daughters and even questionables!! :p

/\
My donkey will be securely stabled.
My hamster safely caged.
My dog locked in its kennel.
And my gerbil all cosy with gaffer tape..........

<3

I'll be wherever the lovely Raz situates himself for the night. :)
I wouldn't miss the oppertunity for reunion drinks in a million years. -=Mass hugs=-

I'll be there Razzle.

How long are you down for this time? Do you know what dates yet?

Was last week not enough to convince Kate to become a Greenlighter? Well I guess we'll just have to try harder then %)

Ahhhhh Duckboy!

------
gerbil all cosy with gaffer tape..........
------

HELP !! no matter how many times I can hear about gerbils I think of Richard Gere!!

fuck the croft. The Royal on Punt has a new set of ladies working there - apparently they're not as 'tribal' as the old lot so I vote we go there.

I have it on good authority that his coolness will be in Melbourne for both the weekend of the 12th & 19 Feb (sorry Raz if you intended on being a recluse whilst you were in melb ;).

Croft also wins my vote, although someone less lazy than me, should post a map on how to get there or i fear many peeps may be lost in the mission to get there.

Raz and myself will be flying down to melbourne on the 12th or 13th, then flying back to sydney the following sat or sun. Ms Kate will be joining us probably on the wednesday.

well I can be in Melb for the 19th Feb sooo if Raz is making an apearence!!!

who can say NO!!!!

ohhh and if Unsquared made it to the sydney meet up .... .... trust me NO ONE has a good enough excuss to not find the melbourne location!

trust me once Unsquared made it to the bar he had troubles just finding his glass.... ....

can't wait for this friday DUDE!!!

ohhh that is an invite to those who dwel in sydney sites....

friday pub crawl new town

:) :p